• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Diablo Probably not a big deal for anyone here, but my Monk is now in the top 100 for NS Hardcore and I was really excited! There were a few close calls along the way but I'm proud to say I'm a top 100 HC Monk. The info I found on this subreddit was really helpful! Will post armory link in comments.

    Diablo Probably not a big deal for anyone here, but my Monk is now in the top 100 for NS Hardcore and I was really excited! There were a few close calls along the way but I'm proud to say I'm a top 100 HC Monk. The info I found on this subreddit was really helpful! Will post armory link in comments.


    Probably not a big deal for anyone here, but my Monk is now in the top 100 for NS Hardcore and I was really excited! There were a few close calls along the way but I'm proud to say I'm a top 100 HC Monk. The info I found on this subreddit was really helpful! Will post armory link in comments.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    I remember back before Reaper of Souls when I cleared Inferno with a Barb

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    It was hard as fuck and took a while but I eventually managed to fel diablo himself in inferno mode. It's a shame they didn't continue the RMAH or I'd still be playing today. Tyrael's Might was going for over $500 on that shit lol.

    submitted by /u/Psychedelic_Artistry to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Demon Hunter at Torment VII, want to reach Torment XIII

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I am pretty good at one shotting golden dudes (Havent played in 2 years) and completing level 32 greater rift is fairly easy. But I want to progress. What ancient legendary items should I be working on? What gem stones do I need? Etc. (Equipment advice and abilities(?) advice is what I am looking for)

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    New to the necromancer and would like a little bit of direction...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Hey everybody, just got into the game with my wife and we are both running around at about level 60. She is a crusader and I have chosen to take up the necromancer. I've been looking at a lot of the builds that are posted on here but they are very gear heavy, as is expected for a game that's been out this long. Could anybody point me in the direction of builds that require minimal gear? there's just a ton of options to be using with this class, but so far it has been a blast.

    submitted by /u/Major_Loser to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help with Witch Doctor

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    PSN - Stoned_Chicha

    I need help with a weapon for my Witch Doctor. I have got a Mundunugu set but still haven't found a great weapon. Please add me.

    submitted by /u/Stoned_Chicha to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Manual HA not processing properly on GoD Build

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I'm playing Diablo 3 on Switch, running the GoD build with strafe mapped to RT and HA mapped to LT. Holding down RT for Strafe and pressing LT to process HA every 2-3 seconds.

    I'm finding the game isn't registering my manual HA all of the time, most noticeably when there is high enemy density. It's so frustrating when you lose all of your momentum because it didn't register any of your HA's and your stacks fall to zero...and then you're dead.

    Has anyone else experienced similar issues? Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong, my setup is messed up or my controller is messed up.

    Does anyone know if this a problem inherent with the build, with how I have the skills mapped on my controller, specific to consoles or is it a problem specifically which my controller?

    submitted by /u/kazrick to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Worth trying for Necro?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    I came back to D3 at the end of S20. I used to play Monks and Wizards. I decided to try Witch doctor for S21 and I'm having a blast though now I have reached a point where progression is really slow (1350 paragons, GR123 solo).

    I was fortunate enough to drop quite a few nice primals among which are Swamp Land Waders, Mantle of Channeling and Squirt's Necklace.

    A quick look on Icy veins pointed me to a LOD Corpse Explosion build for the Necromancer. I was already intrigued by that class. Is that build any good?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/sabriyo to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Squirt VS squirt

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    Im just found Ancient squirt amu (finally), its a pitty because it hasnt got one more option to reroll for cold dmg but I have a question. The new one is better then current one ?
    Is it a good idea put there a caldesan ?
    Should I reroll dex for for example 20% cold ?
    Or maybe incarese 80%--> 100% crit ?

    Link: https://pasteboard.co/JlJ6oZe.png

    submitted by /u/wroner to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Keybindings for TR builds?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    I love Tempest Rush, but hate that the game won't allow you to bind it to M1. Binding it to M2 makes my hand cramp after an hour or two of playtime. Hoping to get some pointers.

    What are your guys' bindings?

    Mine are-

    • M1 = Blinding Flash
    • M2 = Tempest Rush
    • M3 = Mantra of Salvation
    • M4 = Sweeping Wind
    • M5 = Epiphany
    • Keyboard (never used) = Cyclone Strike
    submitted by /u/mindovermacabre to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    LF> Monk Transmogs

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I have been farming some cosmetic items for my monk for quite some time and it is taking a toll on me because some just refuse to drop. I was wondering if anyone active right now has a few transmogs in particular you would be willing to let me pick up to acquire. I am looking for:

    • Hand of Despair
    • Panther's Claw
    • Mace of Crows

    If you have anything else, that would just be a plus. Please PM me if you can help. I will still be farming for them in the mean time. I can provide services in exchange; I am currently pushing GR110 solo Sunwuko Tempest Monk, and I also have an Inna's zMonk, but haven't tested just how high I can push in a group with it yet. Thank you!

    Edit: I just got Mace of Crows, so I can also trade transmog acquisition with you as well, if need.

    submitted by /u/trantitus to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment