• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Diablo So, uh, CHD over CDR, right?

    Diablo So, uh, CHD over CDR, right?


    So, uh, CHD over CDR, right?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Gear thoughts

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Heya everyone been kinda fighting with myself the past few days about gear thoughts and figured I'd post on here for some help.

    I've noticed in some higher players and even some streamers gear that they are using maybe 1 or 2 non ancient items just because they got very good rolled ones. like for example rings with crit, crit, and area damage. Would that really be worth losing the Augment on those items? I just don't know?

    submitted by /u/thelizardwizard217 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Orek will you shut up please....

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    I play my Witch Doctor mainly, I speed run GR80 best time 1:45 nothing special, but at the begining of every GR Orek has a dialog to close the dialog I am required to hit circle (my spirit walk button) after the dialog is cleared I can't use it for about 4 seconds, 1/6 rifts I die immediately because it will not let me enter spirit walk before a mob comes and chucks a spear at me and 1 shots me... No I will not use spirit vessel to beat a dialog box killing me

    submitted by /u/Darthkermit666 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Build for T16 and GR

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    looking for a good build to farm/ GR. unable to use gaming websites and YouTube ( Network has them blocked)

    submitted by /u/Skojec-Nercomancer to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    GR 100 ☑️

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Took me over 10 mins to clear it, but I got it. My first season (only started playing in June). I always love monks so I played one on normal through the campaign during season 20. Season 21 came and I leveled a necro to 70. I liked it but wanted to try a DH. Hated that and went back to monk. Rolled a Balance to cube, and luckily rolled a Cesar's Momento so I went Tempest Rush for leveling. (I ran Exploding Palm and then WoL on my previous monk.) Really started to enjoy it leveling. Hit 70 and used the SWK set at first. Power management was really frustrating so I ran TR with Inna's for a while then finally transitioned to PoJ and love it. Cleared it with 700 paragon and a Vengeful Wind as my only ancient. Excited to see how high I can go.

    submitted by /u/himay333 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment