• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Diablo Joining (again) D2 Community: Crafted Baba Amulet :D

    Diablo Joining (again) D2 Community: Crafted Baba Amulet :D


    Joining (again) D2 Community: Crafted Baba Amulet :D

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Joining (again) D2 Community: Crafted Baba Amulet :D

    Been playing D2 for like 8 years by now (on and off) and having this Single Player run throughout these past two years already. Having a blast with this gem of a game.

    I can already brag I have a somewhat decent gear and well, today I crafted this lil' guy and I feel kinda good about it (no Enigma for me, yet):

    https://preview.redd.it/cqm1j74tnmg51.png?width=800&format=png&auto=webp&s=9a057e2639000a3d99af432259eb40990be884ea

    submitted by /u/Orko_87
    [link] [comments]

    Who's Played Every Diablo?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Let's see who's played the most of each Diablo. I'll go first.

    Diablo 1 I've played through a handful of times, after getting a little older and deciding I need to play it. (I play it a few times each year now).

    Diablo 2 I've played since I was 7, for about 16 years now. I've finally slowed down on d2, but I'll still definitely play it a few times each year for nostalgia sake.

    Diablo 3 I've beat two times (dont plan on playing it anymore, it's fun but nothing noteworthy for me).

    Ok, now you go!

    submitted by /u/OcularOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    A concept title screen for a Game boy version of Diabo 1

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    GOG - can't run Hellfire?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I get this error when tryin gto run Hellfire: https://imgur.com/a/xTSlaCi
    The other classic diablos run fine.

    I've tried several old school tricks: service packs, administrator, etc.

    I've also tried several different graphic settings combos, but no luck. FWIW, here's my current graphics settings: https://imgur.com/a/FBD7vIv

    submitted by /u/Illsonmedia
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Greetings, r/Diablo!

    Season 21 is well underway and I have compiled several posts that are useful to new players as well as seasoned Nephalem. Whether you are looking to make your first endgame build or have decided to venture out and try a new class or build: I have played, researched, and ranked builds for different classes and compared them all against each other. Plus, I give a guide to hunting Primal gear!

    Top Builds

    In the links below, I discuss certain classes and which builds within them are best for Solo GRs and Speed Runs.

    Demon Hunter Builds

    To start things off I discuss the Class that excites me most this season! I have played a Demon Hunter pretty much since Diablo III came out. With that being said, I am so excited to have the GoD set for this class. Here are the top Demon Hunter builds for this season.

    Wizard

    In a complete juxtaposition to my excitement for my beloved Demon Hunter, I am so entirely disappointed with the Wizard. I have played it extensively as well and it just plain needs work compared to options available in other classes.

    Class Comparisons

    In this section, I will be discussing classes with respect to which is the best in Season 21 overall and which class is the best for Solo play.

    Class Tier Rankings

    The class tier rankings for Season 21 will compare which classes are best all around. This takes into consideration Group roles, Solo GRs, Speed, and whether or not casual players can put together effective builds.

    Solo Rankings

    In my Solo Rankings article, I take a look at not only which Classes are successful in Solos but which build are the very best. This was based on the leaderboards at the time the article was written and is subject to change.

    Bonus Material

    No matter what your purpose is this season, it will be infinitely harder to accomplish without good gear. I also have a guide on the most efficient ways to farm Ancient items. Remember, you have to be at least level 70 for a Primal to drop. However, this guide is also effective for farming legendaries.

    Primal Farming

    submitted by /u/protect_the_COLESLAW
    [link] [comments]

    Widescreen Vanilla Diablo I (via Modified DevilutionX - Build Links Included)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    A pull request (PR) has been submitted to the DevilutionX repository which allows for true widescreen support. While the PR has not been merged at the time of writing this, the game works fine with the changes.

    To change the game's resolution, modify the screen width and screen height values in the DevilutionX configuration INI. (Upon launching this build, these values will be automatically generated and assigned to the native resolution of the monitor.) For information regarding DevilutionX (including the location of the configuration INI), visit its repository.

    These changes have not been published in a release of DevilutionX yet, so you may instead use the links below to download a build. Obviously, you must provide your own DIABDAT.MPQ file (or diabdat.mpq in lowercase for the Nintendo Switch).

    DISCLAIMER: These builds are not maintained by the authors of DevilutionX. If you come across any issues, please post them as comments on the aforementioned PR. Do not post them as issues on the "Issues" section of the DevilutionX repository, unless the PR has been merged.

    Windows x86 Build

    Linux x64 Build

    Nintendo Switch Build

    submitted by /u/Tylerbrawl
    [link] [comments]

    Why is leveling such a shit experience?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Seriously. Every time a youtuber mentions "agony blades" - the game dies a little faster. Does anyone find leveling solo to be at all enjoyable? Why is this a thing?

    submitted by /u/arEEsdoto
    [link] [comments]

    No Double Bounties on PS4 for Season21?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I'm playing S21 on my PS4 in the US. I completed a bounty yesterday and another today, and only received a single Horadric Cache each time, not a double cache as detailed on the Blizzard Forum.

    Have other folks experienced this? Any ideas if/when it might be fixed?

    submitted by /u/KnitClimb_
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 macbook

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I have a 2017 macbook air. Would it be able to run Diablo 3 alright or would there be issues? Thanks ahead for any info.

    submitted by /u/Skull_Elite
    [link] [comments]

    Why was the 3 chipped gems + magic weapon recipe nerfed?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Was trying to roll a cruel colossus blade but was shocked to see that weapons no longer get 3 sockets? Why was that a good idea? Were there instances where it got too OP compared to other stuff?

    submitted by /u/NikoBadman
    [link] [comments]

    Belzebub mod - Warrior

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Cool. just found this mod. I think it'll give me a lot of enjoyment. Nostalgic D1 with some new features.

    Going to build a Warrior. Is it just Str and Vit, or would I need some Dex too to hit? Thanks!

    Any other things I might want to consider?

    submitted by /u/Illsonmedia
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the perfect skill system for Diablo 4?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Something like D1, D2 or D3?

    Or something like PoE or Grim Dawn?

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/zomprd
    [link] [comments]

    General analysis and comparison of the 3 greatest hack’n slash games ever made (A.K.A ARPGS)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Started season campaign, now want to switch to adventure?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I had the initial option of doing seasonal adventure, but I chose campaign. There a way to switch back and forth WITHOUT having to finish the campaign? This is a seasonal hero.

    submitted by /u/connexionwithal
    [link] [comments]

    How often does diablo 3 on PC go on sale?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    I know i have missed a few sales in the past, but am wanting to pick it up now preferably on sale. How often does that happen or is there an expected next sale soon?

    submitted by /u/ImCam17
    [link] [comments]

    The absolute biggest unit of a nephalem rift I've ever seen. I cleared maybe a third of it before the guardian showed up.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Diablo 2 marketing

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I just got back into diablo after 2 years of not playing it's awesome how they have bots running but at the same time why with the advertisements in ladder for items? At the end of the game we lose everything ...let diablo be as it is the game I knew 15 years okay ...

    submitted by /u/NevaUknown
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment