• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Diablo MrLlamaSC reaches lvl99 after 4 years of MFing

    Diablo MrLlamaSC reaches lvl99 after 4 years of MFing


    MrLlamaSC reaches lvl99 after 4 years of MFing

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Finally got these beautiful wings!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Diablo Creation Story With Lead Programmer David Brevik

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Just started on console

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Anyone would be available to boost me to lvl 70 on Xbox? I just feel like lvling that part is boring.

    submitted by /u/Nomorerulz
    [link] [comments]

    Getting D2 from Blizzard's website - Infected Files?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    So I recently had the itch to reinstall Diablo 2 this evening, and I logged into my BattleNet account. I found I could register my old CD key on BattleNet, and after it was all registered, it redirected me to this page for downloads.

    After downloading the Diablo 2 file and trying to run it, Windows 10 popped up and said it protected my computer, and that the files were an "Unrecognized App".

    Are the files on Blizzard's own download page infected? Or is the link above not the correct place to download Diablo 2 these days, and BattleNet somehow sent me somewhere sketchy? It looks like Blizzard's own website!

    submitted by /u/FlailingAndFailing
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmic wings

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Looking for group to farm cosmic wings cant find anyone in discord.

    submitted by /u/FeebaSmash
    [link] [comments]

    Finally didn't get the cow level for the first time!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Speculation on the Third Quarterly Update for Diablo 4

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Hello guys, since the last quarterly update for Diablo 4 was back in June 2020, I feel like the next update could be this month (maybe next week?). There is only 4 more months left in this year, with two more quarterly updates left to be shown. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Pseudo_RiotMatias
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Diablo ps1 manual?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a good scan of the manual with the front and back of it? My copy recently had some water damage and I'm trying to print out a replacement.

    submitted by /u/masterminderaloy
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 Caves Theme - (Bass Cover)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Double Bounties

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Apparently the rest of this season is double bounty rewards, but I only seem to be getting one chest at a time. Does the double Bounties only happen if you are running a seasonal character?

    submitted by /u/HorzaPY
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to have plugy and b.net on the same pc?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    I posted this on d2 reddit but saw more people are active here. I play b.net hardcore with my buddy a lot but I've been dying to make a holy grail character on plugy. Is there any way I can have plugy downloaded at version 1.12 and still be able to go play 1.14 with my buddy on b.net? I uninstalled yesterday and followed djwaters22 video guide on how to download plugy but for some reason it wouldn't work. I'm positive I didn't mess anything up. Anyways if there is a good guide on how to install plugy and have b.net at the same time could someone help me out?

    submitted by /u/Zanik-
    [link] [comments]

    Hello there, fairly new player

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I'm fairly a new player to d3. To the endgame at least. I'm interested in what should I do endgame. How should I get better gear. How should I build. I'm playing a demon hunter, my only max level character.

    I've opened some rifts, played a few times on greater rifts. Heck, I was even lucky enough to open the not cow level once. I got some legendaries, rares and some class items but they don't match my play style. Also there are more types of gear right?

    Done torment 6 difficulty alone but I don't have the faintest idea how to open the next difficulties, tooltip doesn't really help in this case.

    Now I could really search all these things up but I'd prefer having a conversation about them. The players in game, even if you are in a party never reply to anything. Not even to a friggin hi. I mean that's just as sad as an online game can get. If you are interested we can even play sometimes together. I play on EU btw.

    So yep, nice to meet you all :)

    submitted by /u/homelessghost12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment