• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    Diablo Help needed: is this Pig Sticker good for PoJ TR? Is it worth gifting? What would you reroll? Thanks!

    Diablo Help needed: is this Pig Sticker good for PoJ TR? Is it worth gifting? What would you reroll? Thanks!


    Help needed: is this Pig Sticker good for PoJ TR? Is it worth gifting? What would you reroll? Thanks!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Life on Hit

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I have looked high and low to see how life on hit and Gears of Dreadlands interact or if they interact. I was hoping someone here knows. (as well as current LOH with strafe and current LOH with hungering arrow) I know there were many changes and took a multi year break. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/betafoil to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    End Game LoD Build? Maybe?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    So this an adaptation of a build I was running when LoN dropped. I'm looking for any feed back y'all can offer on the best way to go about it for end game GR. I apologize in advance for the Lack of a Planner. I dont have enough knowledge to manually populate the stats for all the items.

    Basically you cast Disinegrate for free because of your mana regen rate and Hergbrash's Binding, this allows you to constantly keep up Aquila Curiass and Etched Sigil (which only cast meteor as that's the only other spender we take). Everything else is to boost the LoD buff and provide of buff if it's own if possible, such as Dearh Wish, squirts, and nilfur's boast.

    ITEMS

    Dark Mages Shade - Wizy Hat

    Aether Walker - Wand

    Mantle of Channeling - Shoulders

    Aquila Curiass- Chest

    Pox Faulds - Pants

    Nilfur's Boast - Boots

    Etched Sigil -Off Hand

    MageFist - Gloves

    The Witching Hour - Belt

    Squire's Necklace - Amulet

    Oculus Ring - Ring

    Halo of Karini - Ring

    CUBE

    Hergbrash's Binding - Armor

    Favor of Time - Jewlery

    Death Wish - Weapon

    GEMS

    Taeguk

    Bane of the Trapped

    Legacy Of Dreams

    Diamond Helm

    Emerald Weapon

    Topaz remaining

    SKILLS

    Disintegrate - Chaos Nexus

    Magic Weapon - Force Weapon

    Familiar - Spark Flint

    Storm Armor - Power of the Storm

    Meteor - Thunder Crash

    Teleport - Fracture

    PASSIVES

    Astral Prescence

    Galvanizing Ward OR Glass Cannon

    Unstable Anomaly

    Temporal Flux

    submitted by /u/Abraxas3719 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Is Raekor still a viable build this season?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I've never used it and want to try.

    submitted by /u/TDKR1977 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Spirit barrage % increase vs mana regen mundunugu

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Headdress #1: 632 int, 695 vit, 15% spirit barrage dmg

    Headdress #2: 733 int, 726 vit, 13 mana regen/second

    At first glance headress #1 seems to be the better option, but with the 6 piece mundunugu bonus you get 20,000% increase to spirit barrage PLUS an additional percent that is 5 times your mana regen.

    I'm not sure how damage is calculated first, so does anyone know if the 13 mana regen/second is better than the 15% dmg increase? It seems like an effective 65% increase to me. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/osrs_kwanoo to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Simul survivability

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Has anyone done the math on survivability breakpoints for the simuls? I'm looking for the magic point I can swap off leoric with life in favor of andariel's helm. For me that swap is a drop from 225m toughness to 155m. The simuls die endlessly at 115+ at 155m. I clearly need to rearrange paragon but don't want to overshoot the survivability at the cost of the int/dmg any more than I absolutely have to.

    submitted by /u/Burned-Brass to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Blood siphon for Simulacrum?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I generally keep my gear changes in mind about the impact they can have on gameplay. However, I recently switched a piece of gear that gives simulacrum the ability to cast blood siphon when my character uses it.

    Does anyone here recall the name and type of gear that gives this effect? I've checked my chest and none of my gear lists that ability.

    submitted by /u/nebulousform to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Masquerade of Burning Carnival (where to get items?)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    I am sure this is a basic question, but I am just getting back into D3 after taking a few years off so I am very behind in all the game mechanics. I think last I played Rifts were not even a thing.

    Any way I started a seasonal Necro and have gotten up to Paragon 50.

    I was looking at builds and the Masquerade of Burning Carnival looked really fun.

    What advice would you all give in obtaining the gear needed?

    submitted by /u/Legend1138 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Rolls on Dayntee's Binding - LoD Mage build

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Rolls on Dayntee's Binding - LoD Mage build

    Found a Primal Dayntee's Binding last night, but I'm not sure what to roll off/on of it.

    https://preview.redd.it/gkmkxu3r5th51.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e6f261b4e73b98b953a766d66dfe9083a1f1bbbe

    I'm using a non-LotD based Mages build, I filled out the exact stats on D3Planner:

    https://www.d3planner.com/425150975

    I love the build as it allows me to fly ridiculously fast, while tanky, with very little skill management.

    Do I roll off the Life Per Second and replace it with Life% or AllRes?

    Or do I roll off the Life Per Kill and get some more Resistance?

    submitted by /u/Mike_Miele to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Convention of Elements for TR. What would you reroll? Thanks!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Poison mage with haunted visions

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I have not been running contam with my poison scythe build mostly so I wouldn't have to worry about timing them with low incoming dmg to keep aguilar's chest bonus. Around 1200 paragon now and survivability is less of a concern so I'm trying to milk every last drop of dps. I know the simuls always gain the zero essence scythe bonus with leger's disdain, but how much difference will essence dumping make for me as well? It doesn't look like many on the leaderboards are dumping with mages. Is the bonus that trivial?

    submitted by /u/Burned-Brass to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Help on how to progress

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I've been grinding GR 80 for the past two days for some gear and paragon, and now I'm confused on how to progress past this point since I can't level up my gems anymore. Should I just start reforging my gear for better rolls now?

    Here's my character https://www.d3planner.com/888604617

    submitted by /u/shrike8412 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do now?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/zaen-1230/hero/46946901

    I'm over 2.3M dps and have augments ~75ish on 12/13 pieces with 12/13 ancients. I have the 4 useful gems at 111 each. I also have a zdh when needed in pub GRs.

    What do I do next?

    1. Bounties and roll primal weapons?
    2. Grind GRs to augment all gear to 100?
    3. ?
    submitted by /u/ayclaesvoidzero to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    I suspect I can answer my own question but there's really nothing redeeming at all about the Primal FoT is there? Rerolled away from resource cost reduction.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment