• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Diablo Literally my GR70 primal... looks like no GoD build for me for a while..

    Diablo Literally my GR70 primal... looks like no GoD build for me for a while..


    Literally my GR70 primal... looks like no GoD build for me for a while..

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Why isn't the Grin Reaper used more?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    This helm seems very good. The little minions that spawn are kind of like weaker Simulacrums. I know they don't do as much damage as the character, but they do a sizable amount. Why isn't the helm used more?

    For instance, on an SB build, why take Frostburn in the cube instead? I would suspect the Grin Reaper clones would end up doing more than 20% extra damage, as well as casting your other useful skills.

    submitted by /u/jktstance to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Justice vs. Sunwukos

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    New Monk here, I'm sorry if the question was asked before, didnt see it then.

    What are the main differences between the two sets and which is better for pushing/farming? I mean they both work with sweeping wind and tempest rush. And with almost the same items? Which one would you recommend?

    Thanks for help.

    submitted by /u/mddlfngrs to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Kill streak

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Whats your alls highest kill streak? I just got 1023. In all these years of playing I have never seen such a dense map.

    submitted by /u/SystyrFlay to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Necros

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Hey, any Necro out there in need of a primal iron rose? I have two of them and have no use for them. Looking for Legers distain, Nems, Trag's fang, ice climbers, ie poison scythe stuff

    submitted by /u/Amature_baker4 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Paragon 500 and I still haven't found a single Dawn!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Not a single one!! So rude :(

    Update: I've acquired 5 of them just today, since I made this post.

    submitted by /u/MonkeyMutha to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Flavour of Time (What to reroll?)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Flavour of Time (What to reroll?)

    Finally was able to get a decent Flavour of time cubed, still would like to know which stat should I roll out for the socket. Any good advice?

    https://preview.redd.it/8e0fmy5pyxg51.jpg?width=833&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=aa5f620c7d7753ccb824bb2aca3a11fedab73cbe

    submitted by /u/Dinarte7 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having luck as RGK?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    As the title asks. I am running the 2h rgk varriant and it just seems like I have 0 power behind me this season. Any idea if 2h is still viable or is it back to hammers from here on out as rgk?

    submitted by /u/CWScholten to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    At what point is a flavor of time useful?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Hi folks, I use squirts when I'm speed running solo, and usually squirts or hellfire when in speedrunning group depending on how often I can keep up the squirts buff.

    I keep seeing that FoT is best though for pushing and for groups where squirts can't be safety kept active. But I've had the hardest time actually rolling a good FoT.

    Is there any math showing when a FoT would be better than a good 10crit / 100 CD / 20% cold amulet? Not sure when the breakpoint would be that I should accept a semi decent reroll and use that over other alternatives.

    submitted by /u/OC_Dancers to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment