• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Diablo Diablols 2 Ep 4 "There and Back Again"

    Diablo Diablols 2 Ep 4 "There and Back Again"


    Diablols 2 Ep 4 "There and Back Again"

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Love when this happens!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Reign of Terror, Median XL, or Path of Diablo?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Which is the best way to play Diablo 2 in 2020?

    submitted by /u/Leather-Balls
    [link] [comments]

    I have a miscellaneous question.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Hello.

    I'm nearly done with the fourth chapter of the Season Journey or whatever. My Barbarian isn't quite strong enough, but eventually he will be.

    Would there be anything stopping me from claiming a set for a different class? I played a Wizard a few seasons ago and really enjoyed her.

    Before you offer to help I should clarify that I am playing this on the Nintendo Switch. I am aware that there is a subreddit for the Switch version of this game.

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    What's the 2-10 damage on weapons for Diablo 1?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    I just started Diablo 1, and the weapons have this "2-10", "4-8" damage. I believe it's the minimum and maximum damage, but when it hits the minimum or maximum? How to choose between "2-10" or "4-8"?

    (Playing as warrior, by the way)

    submitted by /u/tombrito
    [link] [comments]

    Question on console/PC

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Hey, so I have this friend, and she plays DIablo3 on a console (I think XBOX), whereas im PC guy. NOw to some this might seem like a dumb question, but I dont want to propose to nher that we lpay with eachother before I know if it works. Can PC and XBox Play DiabloIII cross-platform? And if so, how does it work? Is there any difference from PC to PC? Thanks in Advance, and sorry for the bad english

    submitted by /u/TheBabyPixel
    [link] [comments]

    Just Short.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    My reaction to a DIABLO 4 interview with lead designer Joe Shely and senior producer Tiffany Wat

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Cosmic wings

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Can any season players help me I finally had a portal open to the rainbow and cloud level and I searched every square inch of that place and couldn't find any cosmic wings or any wings to be honest so any help would be Great I have a GOD Demon Hunter paragon 285

    submitted by /u/matstr09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment