• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Diablo I never do anything for my cake day. This year I’m answering questions about D3 heroes and gear.

    Diablo I never do anything for my cake day. This year I’m answering questions about D3 heroes and gear.


    I never do anything for my cake day. This year I’m answering questions about D3 heroes and gear.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Diablo 4 Seeks Monetization Expert

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    More Original Blizzard North Diablo 3 Concept and In-game Art

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Spent a ton of crafting mats on reforges. Then this happens....

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Diablo 3 Without Expansions

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I've been running the campaign forever and have leveled my characters to 60, now I only receive paragon points.. I am purchasing the expansions soon. Is there anything I can do, unlock or achieve by grinding the original campaign without upgrading my game?

    submitted by /u/tacotown11
    [link] [comments]

    In depth Diablo lore YT channel

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    To be upfront here - this is a friend of mine who produces this content. But his content ranges through some really obscure stuff - like origins of Rakanishu, to a full D2 playthrough, and quite a lot of content relating to D4 as well. Check him out!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HGBDxbZITc

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRGXwV8pyCs

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ZndawYyEY

    There's also a community he is building around this. Discussing all kinds of lore, and having clans for both D3 and D4.

    You can find them on Discord here: https://discord.gg/DC2SKqZ

    submitted by /u/Aeso381
    [link] [comments]

    Banwave going on on EU

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Not sure how much information/proof I can provide but there's posts on a regular botter forum, missing people on 4man leaderboards

    Edit: Diablo 3

    submitted by /u/Xabster2
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question about Demon Hunter Shadow set

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    It says "while equipped with a melee weapon, your damage is increased by 6000%."

    I'm confused, doesn't he only use a bow, crossbow, and a hand crossbow? What does it mean a melee weapon?

    submitted by /u/bearded_charmander
    [link] [comments]

    DominionSO Needs YOU!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    DominionSO is an EU clan within Diablo looking to bolster its numbers! Come and join us and we Hack 'n' Slash our way through! We have an active Discord that you can also join!

    We are looking for both new and veteran players! Willing to help others in game and learn the ropes to get better! If you feel this may be a good place for you add me on Battle.net with Grushnog#2657 or join us directly on the discord https://discord.gg/MSEaBw3

    submitted by /u/DominionSO
    [link] [comments]

    I saw a diablo 4 trailer at gamestop today that said 2020 at the end of it.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Is there some news i didn't get or did they just played an fake trailer?

    submitted by /u/jannesliLP
    [link] [comments]

    How do you deal with Physical Immunes in Singleplayer?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    I use a Zealot Paladin, level 70. And once I got to the Tower Cellar, I noticed the toughest enemy in the whole game: the Ghosts, all thanks to the Physical Immunity. Lawbringer and Infinity are ladder only so I can't make any of these runewords.

    submitted by /u/DoritoFan80
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment