• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Diablo Still waiting to get an ancient one. What should I roll? Whirl/rend.

    Diablo Still waiting to get an ancient one. What should I roll? Whirl/rend.


    Still waiting to get an ancient one. What should I roll? Whirl/rend.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Help with LoD poiuson scythe?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/685475186

    That's the best I've got so far. It's nowhere near good enough to push with. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/lilycamille to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Do wizards have a decent speed farming build?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Basically I am looking for something for t16 normal rifts and bounties. If it can do speed gr90s that's also great. Most of what I have seen sacrifices too much damage for my playstyle.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 33, 2020

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    GR45 Solo No Sets

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Hello Everyone,

    I was wondering what you best build thoughts were for soloing GR45 with no Set Pieces. Gotta get this conquest so I can complete season.

    submitted by /u/Abraxas3719 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] What to roll off Azurewrath for POJ Push?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Some questions about the LoD poison scythe build...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    So, I've been playing a bone spear/carnival necro, and I find the build to be a bit clunky. Fun to play, but not really satisfying.

    I've been collecting all pieces, and upping gems, for a LoD poison scythe build, and been browsing Icey Veins about the build, but haven't started playing it yet. So, a few questions !

    • 1) I understand the basic foundation of the build is to use as many poison skills as possible. Does the poison nova from Visage of Andariel count as such ?

    • 2) I see some players using a golem with a poison rune. Does it work permanently as a poison skill stack, or does it need to be commanded to proc a stack of poison skill ?

    • 3) Using Leger's Disdain means you want to drop your essence constantly (through skeleton mages & Razeth's, or with bone spear ?), doesn't this contradict using Aquila ?

    submitted by /u/McCabbe to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Which GOD build for GR110+ speeds

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I cant seem to find any builds on diablofans focused on speedruns.

    My current build I have used for solo GR

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Skipper-2107/hero/135519890

    submitted by /u/Mech0z to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 33] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Brittle Touch Rune Q?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Hi necros!! first time I'm gonna play zbuild and Corpse Lance have to use Brittle Touch Rune.

    My question is: That probably to be critical works for dps party members?

    submitted by /u/Zato83 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Tankiest build please!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I'm playing diablo 3 coop with my 5 year old and I'd like to know the best tank build for him to run so he doesn't die often. The less cooldown management the better! If you wouldn't mind I'd like to know what set he should use and any specific pieces we should look for as well as crucial skills for him to have. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Teajaebea to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice on FilthyCasual CE build

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/994484983

    Can I use Frailty with the aura rune instead of Grim Scythe? It seems like it would accomplish the same result and be easier to play.

    submitted by /u/zuldar to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment