• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Diablo Flavor of Time....what a choice. Which would you pick, and why?

    Diablo Flavor of Time....what a choice. Which would you pick, and why?


    Flavor of Time....what a choice. Which would you pick, and why?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    How to have longer spirit walk?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    I have the mojo that's unlimited but it stops if I'm near monsters.

    I want longer walk for speed runs.

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Invoker 6 PC bonus what does it mean ?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    If the bonus dmg of 6 pc is applied only on the first attack then it only makes sense to farm at the threshold levels where you one shot everything? (And one level higher you could not one shot) Because the dmg fall off is only compensated by the 2 PC bonus thorns increase as you swing fast with pig sticker. Am I understanding this correctly? In other words pig sticker is best in slot when you cannot one shot everything but perhaps something like swiftmount is better for one shot farming.

    submitted by /u/rook2pawn to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Typhon RoF Hydra Build - hear me out!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    i hear a lot of Typhon vs LoD builds but i've found one where i can solo GR100 with some time to spare. its also a bit unconventional since i don't see anyone running this combo, so lemme know ur thoughts on pros/cons of it.

    Standard typhon build w/ SS, Mag in cube - but i'm using RoF & Disintegrate. Here's my strategy - it's basically a 4-step method but helps out with huge mobs and i feel has a ton of team damage potential.

    RoF (Cold Blood) used to charge up Taeguk to 10, then Disintegrate (Volatility) to deal more damage

    1. with Cold Blood, it barely makes my arcane resources dip below 90%
    2. Disintegrate will drain it, but only after a good amount of channeling time

    For mobs, i cast the following in order:

    1. 2 hydras, 10 heads
    2. black hole
    3. disintegrate
    4. RoF to clean up stragglers

    RoF alone doesnt net me any significant damage, but anything a hydra head hits, my RoF can easily be 750B-2T in damage. I also like having 5 heads each hydra as i can create two chokepoints while just 2 mammoth hydras take forever to lock on and hit enemies in open spaces.

    Black Hole + Disintegrate gives me a nice pierce and Volatility helps area damage - i'll do RoF if the opening is tight enough but having the ability to max out channeling damage both within the skill itself + via set, eq't, & gem bonuses is also nice.

    Also, compared to Arcane Torrent, RoF & Disintegrate are instant - AT doesn't slow them down in LoD, it just gives u reduced damage. i can stand in the middle of a mob w/ 10 frost hydras & black hole and beam away without issue. AT just takes way too long for my taste damage perspective b/w the two:

    • Arcane Torrent (Flame Ward):
      • 400% "near" impact)
      • 305%-1010% after 3.31 sec
      • 16 arcane
    • Ray of Frost (Cold Blood):
      • 430% at 5 yards
      • 60% slow for 3 sec
      • 405%-1240% after 3.06 sec
      • 11 arcane

    Combine this with a full team of Typhon Frost Hydras + RoF/Disintegrate/Black Hole, i can see 40 hydra heads doing a ton of damage. Granted Mammoths stack too, feels funner to see that many seperate hydras out. Anyone run a full team like this? thoughts?

    submitted by /u/BizCard55 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    zMonk PS4 vs PC

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I am playing on PS4 and I noticed every zMonk either runs LittleRogue or Stormshield build, but no one of them run Tsunami and Iceblink, they instead all run Esoteric_Alteration gem and Way of the Hundred Fists.

    I am making myself a zMonk on PS4 to do some high GRs with group and I am really curious why PS4 zMonks have a totally different build, which imo seems worse on paper.

    Any experts could bring some light? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Smilehlz to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Rathma's vs LoD Singularity Mages?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Which is the best for mostly solo speed farming & pushing? Does LoD have more damage output?

    submitted by /u/cloudblade70 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Diminishing returns on Int

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Simple, noob question: When do I start seeing diminishing returns on Int?

    I've seen some players suggest that after a certain point it becomes more valuable to add a bit of Dex or Str to your build for the sake of an Armor boost. Is that true? At what point should I worry about this? Currently at GR100, playing a cursed scythe build.

    submitted by /u/cogiati_maru to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a decent way to progress?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    So this is my first time playing the endgame. I'm currently doing T6/7 with the firebird set, random legendaries and a modified icyveins levelling build that works with the set.

    It seems like all the good builds right now don't use the firebird set besides this one https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/wizard-firebird-archon-build , so I was thinking of grinding for the legendaries needed to make it, and then grind towards one of the top-tier builds when I'm done. Even though I have the set needed for it though, I've been playing for a few days now and haven't gotten a single one of the other legendaries for it. Does it really take dozens of hours of grinding rifts, gambling and using the cube just to get one build going? Is there another build that's easier to get or something? I really dont feel like spending weeks without going anywhere just so I can get a build that I'll immediately grind to replace once I get, but the alternative is trying to get all the items and sets for the top-tier builds which seems like it'll take forever. Is there a better way to progress?

    (Side question, should I be doing greater rifts as soon as I get keys for them? Or just when I need the crafting materials?)

    submitted by /u/MrSnek123 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Any GoD dh players wanna do speed gr 100s?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I play zdps dh but I need some teammates. I'm on xbox one and my gamer tag is Te1AndOnlyWhale.

    submitted by /u/theonlytuba to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment