• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Diablo Spirit Barrage GR141 Solo Push without S21's carry theme. Check out the huge 60% hp blast on the boss! Witch Doctor Mundunugu

    Diablo Spirit Barrage GR141 Solo Push without S21's carry theme. Check out the huge 60% hp blast on the boss! Witch Doctor Mundunugu


    Spirit Barrage GR141 Solo Push without S21's carry theme. Check out the huge 60% hp blast on the boss! Witch Doctor Mundunugu

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Haunted Vision and Simulacrum rune self sacrifice?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Do you become invincible?

    submitted by /u/stadiofriuli
    [link] [comments]

    New to arpgs

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Hi guys please excuse my lack of knowledge to the game I just beat the campaign today and LOVED IT,but what do I do now that I've completed the story? I don't own any dlc yet I'm playing on pc with the standard edition

    submitted by /u/lollipopwaraxe
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading Diablo 2 via the Blizzard Installer leads me directly to the "Play Diablo 2" menu window screen, rather than any installation process, even though I DO NOT have Diablo 2 installed on my computer. What to do?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    See title.

    My process of installation:

    I download this from here

    Which then leads me through this

    Which then leads me finally and immediately to... THIS

    Notice there was never even an "installation process". After downloading the "downloader", I am led directly to a window screen that invites me to straight up "play" the game, without having installed it.

    What's going on here?

    I have original HARD copies of Diablo 2 and LOD, and my original CD keys have both been registered to my Blizzard account.

    So... what's going on?

    submitted by /u/HeJIeraJI
    [link] [comments]

    Battle.net loggins

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    I've been playing Diablo 2 offline for the past 2 weeks and was thinking about jumping online. Downloaded all the patches and it launches the battle.net loggin screen but it won't even fit my battle.net info. Do I have to make a new account? Have others experienced this?

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/HillzHockey
    [link] [comments]

    Good class to support a WD for an end of season 2 man GR push?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    My mate is building his WD for the new spirit barrage with Mundunugu's (we're hoping to be able to tweak it slightly to be TK and RG). Ive got my solo Necro but have levelled up a barb for speed running so I figured I'd just assemble a support build as well.

    Do you guys think a barb would be best? Started a monk just in case! Hopeing to hit ~GR 120 if possible. Playing on PS4 but not couch coop. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/BEDL4M
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment