• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Diablo Duo approach to season start leveling

    Diablo Duo approach to season start leveling


    Duo approach to season start leveling

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Yes, it's two months away, but I've managed to record a proof of concept.

    If you're like me, you might want to hit 70 as fast as humanly possible, and this requires some practice, but you don't know anyone else. This was last season: 50 minutes to 70 on Asia & Americas, 56 minutes on Europe. The problem arises that now you're 70, but you'll be playing solo for the next hour+, as all your friends aren't even close, and everyone else who's going to hit 70 any time soon already have their groups.

    So, I've been working on a strategy that, while it requires skill on your end, requires little to no skill on their end. They can play any class they want, and they don't even need to open up their challenge cache.

    Here's the second ever run: 1h7m for both of us to hit 70. The other player here just got Diablo 3, and I ran them to unlock the Challenge Rift, and ran them through one GR, but that's it. No paragon points are used by either of us, they didn't open up their Challenge Cache, and I'm explaining them the strategy while I'm playing. The first attempt was 1h13m.

    It's simple. At the start of the game, you two run solo. You're leveling up to 10+, and they're just searching for one of three chests on T6:

    • Spire
    • Peat
    • Bellows

    When you hit level 10+, buy +dmg/int rings/amulet. If they've found one of the three chests, join their game, and they'll continue to look for a better chest (Spire being the best, Bellows being the worst). If they've found Spire, they'll just exit the game. If they haven't found a chest, they'll just exit the game and continue looking. You grab the cube (if Spire's in the game, they can join to also collect). You want to be level 22+ (which is super easy if you can pull off basic massacre bonuses. Elder Sanctum is super easy to get 400+ on the way to the cube, which will get you there).

    Have them hold the game with the cursed chest. You exit the game and buy the best gear you can from. I tend to just check the Act 1 & 5 ring vendors, and any close vendors near them. Join the game. They wait at the waypoint, and you complete the chest. When the timer runs out, and you're finishing clearing the remaining mobs, they can teleport to you.

    Exit the game, and start your own game to buy new gear from vendors. While you're buying gear, they'll search for more Cursed Chests now:

    Act 1:

    • Cursed Court
    • Cursed Grove
    • Cursed Cellar
    • Cursed Bellows

    Act 2:

    • Cursed Temple
    • Cursed Spire

    Act 5:

    • Cursed Peat

    When they've found one, join their game, they wait at the waypoint, you cleanse the chest, etc.

    At this point, solo Cursed Chests until you can equip your Level Reduce Weapon (make sure it has Life on Hit). If below Level 38, set to T4. If 38 or above, set to T3. If they don't have the cube, they'll go grab it while you're leveling. If they have the cube, they'll just solo level until you're ready.

    Once you can use a Level Reduce Weapon, set to T6. Search for Cursed Chests. If under level 50, you can also run Zoltan Kulle once (but just once) for some gems, hopefully netting both of you a ruby. Between every Cursed Chest, both of you are going to buy the best gear you can from vendors. They'll obviously want to focus on defense.

    Run on T6 until you're level 61+. Once at 61, craft whatever level 61 gear you can with your remaining yellows. Remember, you can convert blues + whites to yellows with Death Breath, but only do one of each. Then, run T6 until level 66. From 67+, run T5 until 70.

    Once you're level 65, it's time to get them to level 70. Now, both of you will search for Cursed Chests. You on T5, them on T6, until level 67. Once they hit level 61+, they'll craft as much level 61 gear they can, and now they'll start teleporting to you while you're clearing Cursed Chests, and trying to get massacre bonuses of their own. Repeat until they're level 70.

    Skills:

    • Corpse Explosion: Close Quarters
    • Blood Rush: Potency
    • Command Golem: Flesh Golem
    • Bone Armor: Vengeful Armaments
    • Bone Spikes: Sudden Impact
    • Land of the Dead: Frozen Lands/Shallow Graves

    • Stand Alone

    • Commander of the Risen Dead

    • Final Service

    So yes, this isn't as fast as other videos of people who use Bloodtide Blades. So, why take this approach?

    1. You don't have to waste Death Breath on a weapon. You have an 86% chance of getting Grasps of Essence. If both of you actually know what to do, between the two players, you have a 98% chance of one of you being able to carry. This beats the Bloodtide Blade which is a 1 in 4 shot. Even if you had a group of 4 necromancers, there's still a 30% chance that none of you would get it. If you're in a group of 4, you could run 2x2 and have above a 99% chance of being able to pull this off. Last season, the fastest group using the Bloodtide Blade took roughly 50 minutes to hit 70, and about 55 minutes for their entire group to hit 70. You're going to take an extra 10-15 minutes with practically a guarantee of under 75 minutes to level 70 vs a 30% chance of now taking 2+ hours to 70.

    2. The other player doesn't require any practice at all. Do they have a microphone, or can they read chat? All that's required of them is finding the first chest (15 minutes is more than enough time), the second chest, and entering your game when you've found future chests.

    3. They can play any class they want too.

    4. They can save their Challenge Cache until 70. That means they'll have 475 Blood Shards to gamble for gear at 70, and a guaranteed Legendary upgrade.

    5. If you can actually find a player to practice, under one hour is easily doable. If they can pull off massacre bonuses, or have a level reduce weapon themselves, they'll hit 70 faster.

    submitted by /u/behindtimes to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Sunwuko monk rcr

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    how much rcr you need for sunwuko im sitting at 54% and still running out of spirit

    submitted by /u/sodaoczy to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    When you clear GR 137 in your sleep ... Season 21 Rank 1

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Rapid Fire Natalya help

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm currently playing an equipping a demon hunter with the build for the Natalya set- it recommends using the bombardment rune for grenades and so the belt for the build is hellcats. I started trying it out and I cannot describe the hate I feel in my heart for the grenade rune of rapid fire. Is there a different belt that would go well with the build but not depend on grenades anyone can recommend? Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/Maymidzy to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    I recently got primal ancient vyr gauntlets for my build, I’m planning on augmenting them, should I know anything beforehand?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Uh, just to make sure I know what I'm doing, if there's really nothing, then uh I can just hide this :|

    submitted by /u/SonicBoom500 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    My D3 Planner listed below. Can one of you experts review it.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/162568061

    Can you guys suggest anything you see that i can improve on?

    I also have Primal for these Nemesis,Leonin Bow,Valla,Dawn

    Thank you !!

    submitted by /u/Juice348 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t seem to get my stats high enough to do high GRs or any lvl higher than t8

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    I'm using the inarius set (bonestorm) btw and I'll post a pic of my stats and equipment. This is my first season btw (I'm paragon 695) I guess what I'm asking is if anyone can point me in the right direction to get my stats and stuff up

    submitted by /u/dhdudhdddd to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Necro set dungeons

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I hear the necro set dungeons are comparatively easy and I've already earned my wings of mastery, but only recently got the necro expansion for this season.

    How do the necro dungeons rank in order of difficulty? I finished everything in my journey weeks ago apart from the set dungeon challenges and can't get the portrait frames and second pet until I master one...

    submitted by /u/teespolyglot to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulties with "Might of Earth" set

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Hey, so I am running the Might of Earth dungeon set. The difficulty I am having is I am one shotting too fast? I hit my leap, ground stomp, and earthquake, and it doesnt register an ability? I have been running this for 15 minutes and don't know what I am doing wrong. I have messed up the combo a few times (cool with that failure cuz I know what I did wrong), but hitting the combo correctly and still failing? has anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/dios575 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][FR] Diablo III, S21, DH effroi !Primes!Gr 100

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment