• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Diablo Diablo - PC Review - April 1997

    Diablo Diablo - PC Review - April 1997


    Diablo - PC Review - April 1997

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    The original Diablo trailer

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    How to get Diablo 2 1.10? i only have the Digital version which doesnt let me downgrade :(

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    i want to play Eastern sun but i need 1.10 for it, the problem is i only own the digital version and i cant find any old ISOs for the 1.07 version anywhere online

    can i just not play that mod because i dont have the old discs / iso? i read that downgrading from 1.13 to 1.10 doesnt work either

    someone please help me, im so frustrated, i have been looking for hours now

    submitted by /u/W33DM4573R
    [link] [comments]

    Princess lilian

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    If I kill her do I have to pick the wings up or do they go straight to my inventory

    submitted by /u/AceGhost24
    [link] [comments]

    If you could go back and play Diablo 3 again for the first time:

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    What would you do differently? What would you appreciate more than you did before, or pay better attention to?

    submitted by /u/Mammasaurusrex
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where to download or extract D1 map files??

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    So this is totally random, but I really like the idea of using some of diablo's original maps from D1 for a tabletop RPG with my friends. Nothing professional, just for fun with friends.

    I was thinking that Diablo one made such great maps for dungeon crawling, and I was wondering if there's any way to actually extract the map file as a giant image.. That's not my thing and I have no idea how to do that, so I thought I'd take it to reddit. Any ideas??

    submitted by /u/nanaki255
    [link] [comments]

    What are the most special/unique items that I can currently go for?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Looking for items that are especially unique, like Cosmic Wings, that I can currently go for in D3.

    Very hard to search for this without using the terms "unique or rare" and getting a normal item flood.

    submitted by /u/connexionwithal
    [link] [comments]

    Kadala gambling

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    So trying to get the grasps of essence from kadala I've had to have spent around 6k blood shards. I feel like the rng is really off on this. Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/ultimatewatergod
    [link] [comments]

    Question for understanding a non-generator Crusader build.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/crusader-rolands-legacy-fresh-70-starter-build

    This is the build I am looking at, the question is how is Wraith generated? I know the Laws of Valor: Unstoppable Force is critical to resource management, what I don't understand is how is Wraith generated for the Sweeps if there isn't a generator in the first place? Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/Major_Loser
    [link] [comments]

    So I found this for my vyr archon build, and want to augment it, should I know anything or just go for it?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment