• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Diablo I am a victim of the biggest bamboozle in this game

    Diablo I am a victim of the biggest bamboozle in this game


    I am a victim of the biggest bamboozle in this game

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Hello, casual Diablo 3 player here. Playing totally for fun, enjoying the Sanctuary, the lore and clicking LMB while hovering the mouse over enemies. Being casual player also means that I don't give a single damn about my gear and skills (I'm often using skills that looks effective instead of the ones that are actually effective).

    That's why I was using Death's Bargain pants. They say that this item sucks, but I never actually read why, for me dealing 9x of my HP (which is around 800k, so 7,200,000 dps) is totally fine and it balances the fact that I do not regen HP anymore.

    Today, however, I decided that it is time for changes. Pants were amongst the gear that I thought I could change, but I wanted to check how useful my hero is with and without them.

    And you know what? IT TURNED OUT THAT IN MY LANGUAGE VERSION THERE IS A MISTAKE AND THESE GODDAMN PANTS ACTUALLY DOESN'T DEAL "900% of your life per second" BUT "900% of your Life per Second" AND MY "LIFE PER SECOND" IS EQUAL TO 242 (TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY TWO) BECAUSE I DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO IT AS I DO NOT REGENERATE HP ANYWAY.

    I feel so bamboozled. I was playing like that for over three years now and only today I have discovered that this item is fucking useless as it deals only 1800 dps against enemies whos HP can be counted in tens of milions. On the one side, I don't want to play this game anymore. On the second, just wait how good will me Barb be once he wears a real pants!

    Thanks for reading this and may your drop be as great as possible!

    submitted by /u/Gumisiek
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone who's intrested in trying the seasonal buff exploit, apparently "working as intended" as blizzard says.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Diablo 3 Level 1 to 70 in 5 Seconds (Kind Of) by Wudijo

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Demon Hunter Adventures in season 20: Crusader Edition (contains trace amounts of DH)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Diablo 2 footage in 4K and 60 FPS

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Jade Harvester cube question

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    More or less following the popular JH build, but I'm kind of perplexed by Echoing Fury as the weapon cube slot. Is the attack speed bonus really better than messerschmidt's reaver, the executioner, eun-jang-do, the tormentor, or thunderfury? What am I missing here?

    submitted by /u/FloorManager
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Sven's Glide Wrapper on your PC? Check this video out!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    If D3 Vanilla is ever re-released, what changes should it have if any?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    As a D3 player since beta, I can say that the current iteration of D3 is the funnest but D3V was the most memorable. Back then, killing act bosses felt like an actual achievement, I yelled in joy when I found my first manticore with 2 sockets, and clearing Inferno felt like actual game completion

    However, there were also keyboard-smashing moments like act 2 wasps, RMAH being the only way for certain classes to clear act 2-4 Inferno, and picking up legendaries that were either useless or had the wrong stats

    1) Assume that hardware is no issue, so there won't be Error 37 or similar issues

    2) Assume that ROS and its campaign contents are included BUT Adventure Mode won't be in

    3) Assume that you're allowed to implement any change you think players would enjoy, but the spirit of it must be for D3 Vanilla

    What changes would you make, if any?

    submitted by /u/Eriflee
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    All I have left to do is master a set dungeon right now I'm trying to get The Uliana's Stratagem Set finished it's the only one I have left for the set gear to master for a monk. The reason I chose monk to begin with. Anyone have any tips to master this one?

    submitted by /u/crazenate01
    [link] [comments]

    Another Primal dust idea

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    My entry to go with the many existing "primal dust" ideas.

    I suggest that salvaging primals gives you a material you can use to unlock an item you have already rolled at the mystic. Example, you get a primal item that's close to being useful but really has 2 bad stats that you would like to change but you can only roll one, so you choose one to roll. Play the game a bit and find another primal that's useless, you rejoice because you can salvage that into a material that you can use to unlock your half decent primal and roll that other bad stat so that its finally rolled the way you want it.

    This would only be used on Ancient and primal items and for ease of design would turn into a stacking "Consumable" that you right click on and apply to your chosen piece of gear.

    Rather than 15 souls I would love this change so I can rather focus on improving pieces that were almost good but RNG decided they wouldn't be useful

    submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
    [link] [comments]

    Lost new player

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Brand new to Diablo III and I'm completely lost. Playing a monk and a friend offered to power level my seasonal character to 70 but now I'm lost. Can anyone point my in the right direction? What should be priority be? I've used diablo fans to find a build to work towards but not sure what I need to be doing. I appreciate any and all the help.

    Signed,

    Completely lost noob

    submitted by /u/hammy18
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to reforge gear

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Do you think it's better to roll the same gear until it turns primal, or would it be better to roll different gear a set amount of times? A buddy told me not to reforge anything more than 5 times and to break it down at that point. Am I wasting gear or mats?

    submitted by /u/TengoOscarZulu
    [link] [comments]

    Most populated way to play D2?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    As per title, looking to get back into D2 gamplay was wondering what had the best/most populated community atm?

    D2 official

    Path of Diablo

    Median XL (i know this is furthest from base game)

    Cheers in advance.

    submitted by /u/dirkless
    [link] [comments]

    Have not played in a few seasons, looking for a power level.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Just reinstalled the game. I enjoy the farming more so than the leveling phase. If anyone would be able to help power level me that would be amazing. In the meantime, ill be running through the quests :(

    PS4- Alegan616

    submitted by /u/Alegan239
    [link] [comments]

    Lilith fixes up nice. ����‍♂️

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Uh... What?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I've leveled every class softcore and I entered the seasonal thing but I'm confused. Instead of grinding over and over again is it really just chance to earn teir loot?

    submitted by /u/Jollyroger1983
    [link] [comments]

    Non season class skills lacking elemental

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I'm on PS4. I saw the descriptions of certain DH skills are different from the seasonal version. For example, there is no statements like "now turning into cold".

    Is non season having different mechanics, or the devs forgot to update the description?

    submitted by /u/idpsystem
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody interested in a Diablo 3 Demake?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I just got up to level 70 on my main demon hunter, and I was entertaining the idea of what if Diablo 3 was remade as a turn-based RPG akin to Pokemon or Fire Emblem. Imagine the whole single player experience on a Gameboy cartridge. Network play would be more challenging to do, but for all intents and purposes, I believe the game could be remade for much older systems. It'd come with simplified graphics and the RNG would be pretty much the same. Everything would be more or less exactly as it is in the base game, but adapted to fit on a handheld device (Maybe a rom that could fit on a cellphone like Diablo Immortal is supposed to be). The Diablo series has always had console ports, so I don't see a Gameboy port being too far out there for the series. The main issue is copyright and finding an indie dev willing to take on the challenge. I don't have the programming or design skills to make the idea manifest, but I would be willing to donate to a Patreon if somebody wants to give it a shot. I'm just throwing the idea out there to see what the rest of the community thinks.

    submitted by /u/Shiyama23
    [link] [comments]

    HC casual

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Is there anyone interested in starting a new seasonal hc hero at T1 and seeing how far you can make it? I'm trying to put together a crew. We're two strong but maybe we could be legion!? Lol too much ? I just like the thrill of trying to survive when all you have to start out with is a modest beginniner set.

    submitted by /u/DemosthenexXx
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about trying to play D1 again, but I can't seem to find an option to purchase it without also buying hellfire. Is there another way to buy this game without hellfire?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Last time I tried Diablo 1, I wasn't the biggest fan of it. I want to give it another run and since I can't find my copy I would have to re-purchase it. The only version I can buy is from GOG but it includes hellfire too. I don't really care for hellfire and would love the option to purchase it cheaper for just the base game. Is there anywhere else I can get the game for a cheaper price without hellfire or is GOG really the only option?

    submitted by /u/randomguy301048
    [link] [comments]

    "Can't believe I haven't gotten a SINGLE Cindercoat yet... Oh, huh."

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Diablo IV - Legendary Items Idea

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Hello Diablo community,

    I wanted to share with you an idea for a game play mechanic for Diablo IV that I think would be fun to play with.

    As we have seen with Diablo III, legendary items play a key role in terms of how they enhance an ability which can make it more powerful with the unique traits associated with those items. For e.g., the "Undisputed Champion" belt for Barbarian grants the following: " Frenzy gains the effect of every rune and deals 342% increased damage. [300 - 400]% "

    What if you could transform an ability like the Druid's elemental storm, which was showcased at Blizzcon, and turn it into a passive. The drawback is that it gets activated based on a certain percentage, however, you would also be able to enhance this passive ability by extracting the unique traits that the legendary items that you would find in the world of Sanctuary. The elemental storm would level up as you slay monsters (not based on how many times it gets activated). As the ability levels up, more slots would become available to enhance the ability with legendary traits. There would of course be a cap on how many abilities you can transform into a passive.

    I think this would add some depth to the game in terms of the customization aspect of it. It would potentially allow you to use more abilities rather being restricted to the limitations of the game's controls, as the game is also being developed for consoles.

    I would love to hear your feedback, let me know if you think this would be fun game play mechanic.

    submitted by /u/Passthewhiskey2
    [link] [comments]

    LF Cosmic Wings Farming Channel EU

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    LF Cosmic Wings Farming Channel EU.

    submitted by /u/sh0cklife
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment