• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Diablo Should I use this Tenclip instead of my current bequest and wait for a good ancient one or is it not worth it? Also if i should use the Tenclip what rune would you suggest running in Strave other than drifting shadow?

    Diablo Should I use this Tenclip instead of my current bequest and wait for a good ancient one or is it not worth it? Also if i should use the Tenclip what rune would you suggest running in Strave other than drifting shadow?


    Should I use this Tenclip instead of my current bequest and wait for a good ancient one or is it not worth it? Also if i should use the Tenclip what rune would you suggest running in Strave other than drifting shadow?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Viability of WOL legacy of nightmares/dreams

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, been pushing this season with TR PoJ, hit around top 200 so far and been doing pretty well, but I noticed the LON build on icy veins and was curious about getting more info. It's tagged as top tier but just want to know how it would compared to TR PoJ when fully fleshed out? Never played a season to the point where LON was a viable option but I actually have everything but ~4-5 pieces left. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Myogenesis to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit top 100 for the first time AMA!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Hey guys, just hit top 100 in the America's ama and I will answer what I can in terms of builds and recommendations.

    Photo for proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/y2QVB5a

    submitted by /u/Tman446 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    “Progression”

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Ww stuff, pushing GR almost have ancient in every slot. At this point. Other then paragon levels and higher augmented gem levels. Is there any way to progress higher? Or is the varience of "progression" just preying for good map tiles and cheese it with good rng.

    submitted by /u/blindhollander to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the current fastest speed build?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I'm addicted to speed! I love going a million miles an hour, blasting through T16 rifts.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/DockD to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Gyrfalcon's Foote build?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Hi guys not really played Sader that much so thought I'd try this season, I just got my gr70 primal and was Gyrfalcon's Foote are the any reasonable builds for this or should I just stash it, I'm currently using invoker build and was planning to build into a valor one then this dropped cheers

    submitted by /u/midnighthawkgaming to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Corpse explosion and inarius?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Is there a solid build for this? I seem to think explosion got a big boost this season and we get inarius as season gifts, right? Anyone have a decent build with this combination?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/herb2019 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Seize the initiative vs other options? Is it really that good ?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Currently top 30 Monk on ps4 using SW TR . I see everyone using seize the initiative and was wondering why ? Is 30 % attack speed better than a potential 20% damage increase from momentum ? What are the best combos to run ? Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Zeref47 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on progression.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Hey fellow barbs.

    I'm just wondering how you all go about progressing to the very endgame in seasons. I currently have the full season set and can just cope with torment x. I feel like I've hit a wall however and am looking for inspiration as to how to get those pieces of armour that will help me progress to the higher GR levels and difficulties.

    Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/RSwolf9 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Got a primal Lamentation. What do I reroll? I'm new to the build.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I'm running Icy-Veins GoD setup, should I run this Demon over Valla's?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Haven't gotten any GoD gear drops yet. What's my best next build to start speed farming and play in groups?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Currently I'm running the seasonal set but my hatred generation is crap. I can do torment 10 but the hatred regen is really hurting me. Any suggestions? Link to a viable build would be great! First time playing a demon hunter as well.

    submitted by /u/wakes182 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What should I reroll?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Reroll help. Physical for lightning?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Raiment Build with Crimson or Aughild supplement?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I saw a question on DH using Aughild and decided to investigate with my monk. I am currently running 5 piece raiment with 2 crimson and a Ring of Grandeur. Pulling off the Aughild would require something like shoulders and bracers, making me swap out Spirit guards. Is it worth it? I did some tests and it was very squishy but has this been done before to better effect?

    submitted by /u/treasuremapper to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Perennial dilemma: [S21] Sunwoko vs PoJ

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    Im just droped primal Sunwoko chest.

    Until last season I was playing as PoJ TR Monk and I was very satisfied about that, but if I have primal from Sunwoko set, maybe should I change the gear ?
    What do you think about it?

    I was thinking about these 2 builds:

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/monk-tempest-rush-build-with-sunwuko SUNWOKO

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/monk-tempest-rush-build-with-patterns-of-justice PoJ

    My profile: https://eu.diablo3.com/pl/profile/wroner-1905/hero/134969428

    submitted by /u/wroner to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Strafe damage is useless right? Roll it +% damage instead of the socket?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Where is the best place to farm the legendary hand crossbow dawn?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Anyone bored to help me by carrying my barb to 70? Thanks in advance!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Blinding flash

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I feel like I'm missing something. I play on xbox. TR is set to RT. Blinding flash to X. But it doesnt release flurry when I hit X. I still see the flurry stacks at its current value and continue climbing yet the mobs are blinded.

    submitted by /u/oGhostiio to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] does anyone have extra T15 gear for WD in normal mode? Wanna do the solo GR but just get my ass kicked

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Anything will be helpful i kinda hit a wall here and wanna keep going at it but I just get one shot so easy

    submitted by /u/Mr_Pearson13 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    New DH needs follower advice.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Playing a DH for the first time and wondering what the follower of choice is. If something other than Templar please advise on what skills and gear you use.

    I normally use Templar with a wyrdward, Oculus ring, Thunderfury and Freeze of Deflection.

    Will that shield drop for me at either Kadala or in game as a DH? Haven't seen it yet but it was fairly common when playing Necro.

    Thanks for the advice!

    submitted by /u/Dreadnok45 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment