• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Diablo Did Cold snap just t-bag me?

    Diablo Did Cold snap just t-bag me?


    Did Cold snap just t-bag me?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Happy Birthday Diablo II (2000) in Super Ultrawide

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Opinions on seasonal powers

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    So what are your guys opinions on flame wall going to other side than u want, snowball rolling wherever it wants, green meteor rain that hits once in 5 shots, electric boner and the NotSureIfTheseAreMineOrTheEnemyTornadoes?

    personally i enjoyed having 3 armor legendary buffs on kanai instead of this

    submitted by /u/RamaLeuu
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo (1997) in Super Ultrawide

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Damn Ethereal Roll!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    First time playing with Season 21

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I just have to say I am loving this game. I just started playing with the start of Season 21 and am insanely depressed I missed out on seasons 1-20.

    submitted by /u/DeviousWookiee
    [link] [comments]

    Lag has been a problem this season :(

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Where can I farm the most deaths breath?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I'm upgrading Rares for legendary and I'm running out of deaths breath. Where's the best place to farm more?

    submitted by /u/_UnderOath
    [link] [comments]

    Is Necro worth it?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    It's on 'sale' right now (even though it never drops to 50% which is a price I'd actually comfortably pay for it...) for 33% off...idk if it's worth 10 bucks for one character. Is it anything like D2 Necro? Fun at all? Or should I just skip it.

    submitted by /u/BossAtlas
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your favorite build to play?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Not your highest pushing or anything just the build you have the most fun playing.

    submitted by /u/kevekev302
    [link] [comments]

    Can you actually get consistent 60+fps at 1080p in Rats with any PC Setup?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Like does a 2080 ti actually suffice for that or do you need like dual 2080 ti or is the game that poorly optimized that that won't suffice?

    Like I know a 5700 XT right now is not bleeding edge, but it is kinda funny that a game from 2012 doesn't manage to get to 60 FPS on a decently strong GPU from 2019 in multiplayer

    submitted by /u/VERTIKAL19
    [link] [comments]

    Anywhere to find groups for Greater Rifts?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Are there anywhere where you can find groups besides communities? I can never find people to play with from there, is there a discord or anything that anyone is aware of?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Shiieett
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo II | 20th Anniversary | Hardcore Sorceress - No Items Challenge - Episode I

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Ultimate Diablo collection?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Normal Character for the Campaign?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Hola, I just bought Diablo 3 and did a little bit reading on reddit so started with seasonal character to play campaign for the first time. I know a lot of people didn't like the story but I'm kinda curious and want that experience. Here is the deal, I am just at the beginin and campaign with seasonal character, I mean those jarring effects killing it for me. If I play campaign with normal character in season would i miss a lot?

    And of course after the campaign I will start seasonal.

    submitted by /u/beachsam0rai
    [link] [comments]

    How are people leveling so fast?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I'm a very casual player who comes back to Diablo every once in a while to play the season or just to have fun on my main. This current season has me inspired to play a Crusader and I've had a lot of fun on it, but I'm only level 50. Now admittedly I play very very casually, but on Twitch I've seen people playing this current season and they're at Paragon 1k+. How the heck are they doing this?

    Is it because they play in groups or something? I really only play solo, so I'm wondering if maybe there's like a crapload more XP you get from groups.

    submitted by /u/Rebel_Redcoat
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else had any issues with lag and stuttering with fine ping?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    My internet is fine, my ping is 100 at the highest, I can run the game over 60FPS, I even turned down my graphic settings and I still freeze and stutter constantly. This is really killing my motivation to continue playing. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/sn0w6661
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift Week 159 - LOD LTK Monk - Season 21 - NA

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Builds that don't need to "round up" or "herd" the mobs?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm not a fan of the playstyle that seems pervasive in higher GRifts where you round up a huge number of mobs and then kill them all at once.

    What kind of builds can do respectable grift levels without having to herd the mobs around? I understand it'll probably be suboptimal in the end.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/magicallum
    [link] [comments]

    Does the s21 buff work with convention of elements?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    One day i will grind you into space dust ashbringer..

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Hardcore demon hunter tips

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    My DH is nearing 70. Anyone have good tips for hardcore dh play? I have wraps of clarity and feel like holding onto those forever...

    submitted by /u/MooseGooseHat
    [link] [comments]

    How long is the Diablo 3 sale going for?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Me and my partner want to buy it, but are unable to until after the 7th. Will it still be going on then?

    submitted by /u/axsenion
    [link] [comments]

    Where the fuck am i

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment