• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Diablo Should I reroll vit or %life?

    Diablo Should I reroll vit or %life?


    Should I reroll vit or %life?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Speed Build

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Hey guys, any one out there that have builds that can keep up with DH or Barbs? Im trying to find a build to run t16 bountys/rifts and maybe 75-80 Grifts fast to keep up. We Docs move so slow just trying to find something to keep up with the insane DH build.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/karatekid181 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get Immortal Kings set but can't get the gloves or 2-hand to drop.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Is there another body piece that drops easier and I can try to change it with the Cube?

    submitted by /u/TheCunning1 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Running PoJ

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    So, I got a primal Pigsticker. But, I feel I do more damage, and quicker, running VW and WK.

    I can't run SunW yet...I run out of spirit too quick.

    Should I run with the Primal? I feel it's a waste if I dont.

    submitted by /u/jfourty to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    My necro build atm

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/903494624 So I'm running this with In-geom to let me spam bone armor and blood rush once I kill a Boss pack and it seems to be running fine. I known I need ancients for most and primal eventually but wondered if you all had tips for this build or if it'll be viable at later rifts. Running 60+ atm with little trouble .

    submitted by /u/Asardonyth to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Newb question

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    New to Diablo 3. New to PS4. New to Reddit.

    I've been doing some online research to try & optimize gear/skills/gems as I level my crusader up. Several times when I've been seeking skills advice, the builds suggest using Steed Charge & Condemn. Those things are both under the Utility tree, and as I understand it, can't both be used at the same time.

    What am I missing?

    Follow up: Any recommended builds for leveling crusaders? I have no gear and like two gems at level 20.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Rev-Hatchet to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Weapon, bad rng or wrong approach?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    So I'm sitting on 1k paragon and all my gear is ancient with decent rolls. Im soloing 108/110 rifts consistently, but im missing an ancient Weapon still. Havent even seen one. Ive been speed farming GR95-99's to try and hit one and ive had a ton of drops. Recently i started buying weapons and upgrading with cube. Ive gotten hundreds and hundreds of barbers/Sacred/Voo's, but i have yet to hit an ancient.. Ive hit 3 ancients of other weapons though. Ive burned through my entire stack of base matetials aswell now...

    Is there another approach i should take or should i continue what im doing and pray really hard to RNGesus.

    Seems like my luck with weapons has always sucked :(

    submitted by /u/TheZwoop to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Sunwuko or PoJ for non seasonal TR build.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Just enjoying a change from the WoL monk and skipping this season (because i am a filthy casual). Which build works better for GRs in the non-season?

    Also open to other builds.

    submitted by /u/fazzig to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    How does the AD (Area dmg in %) works ?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Im just come back to Diablo after 5 years ?
    Many things was changed until this time, right now I playing as GoD DH and I see on most of forums info like that - ITS VEY IMPORTANT TO HAVE AREA DMG (for example in hand and weapon).

    And my question is, how does it works ?

    submitted by /u/wroner to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon question

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Hi all! Am running a sunwuko tr (noob), wich weapon would help me until i found won khim lau, i already have vengeful wind. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/missmeowbb to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Skeleton Archers

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    First time Skeleton Archers build, before I use Mages Singularity and looks like attack speed of Archers it's lower than Mages. I'm alright or just my imagination?

    submitted by /u/Zato83 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at GR65, cannot get higher. Build suggestions?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/mx2-2352/hero/135040784

    I cannot get my damage above 1.5 mill but I can increase my toughness (or have done) but reducing damage to around 900k. I forget what config I had.

    I cannot do a GR70. I either get killed, or I'm just too slow.

    The sword I've had for ages, never got better. I've played with Legendary Gems.

    I've have 3 complete sets though only used Inarius which I mastered.

    I'm stuck as to what to do. I guess it's Skills - I'm reading other posts here - but do you have any suggestions?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/markx2 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    GoD DH 4pc proc interaction with range

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    I've been playing quite a bit of DH this season and there's something I can't figure out.
    What is the impact of range on the proc rate/proc dmg of the 4pc set GoD bonus?
    This build is undoubtedly incredibly strong but it sometimes feel clunky. I can't fully grasp the mechanics behind the 4 set bonus past the general math behind proc rate breakpoints (which is quite simple). However, there seems to be more involved than simply breakpoints. Combat situations against elites and RGs and damage output seem to be heavily influenced (among other things) by the distance of your character to the attacked mob and your strafing movement, but I'm unable to find any sort of general pattern. My character has multiple builds depending on the used weapon and I made sure to optimize my gear to reach the best fpa breakpoints for each weapon so that isn't the issue here.

    To put it short, it sometimes feel like my dmg isn't where it should be because of some weird mechanic going on regarding 4pc proc rate and the distance to the attacked mob when using Vallas or other piercing buff weapons like Buriza. Has anyone experienced this?

    Tl;dr : what is the impact of range on GoD dmg? Where should you stand relative to your enemy for maximum dmg?

    submitted by /u/JesusGAwasOnCD to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Halp please friends!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    So really want to try and take this season to the max and be as best I can, but I'm at a point where I don't know what to do. I know my gear can be better but what is the main thing holding me back from hitting the higher GR's that others can do? Should I be looking for a group I mostly until this point have played solo only. I just don't see a insane change in gear even when looking at some of the better DH's on the ladder. Any help would be nice just not sure what to do really.

    Thank you all

    https://www.d3planner.com/692321621

    submitted by /u/thelizardwizard217 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on my GoD DH

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I've created a D3planner for my GoD DH and was wondering what I could improve. I'm able to speed run GR95 and my latest push was to GR110 (which I managed to finish quite easily, but my arms started to hurt from button smashing my PS4 controller :D).

    I mean, some things are pretty obvious:

    • my Dawn is bad. The damage is way too low. I haven't replaced it yet, because of 65% CDR of vengeance and since it was able to roll both CDR and AD (I had to roll AD, otherwise I could have rolled the damage).
    • hands are primal, but not perfect. They lack AD.
    • shoulders aren't ideal, they came with 10% AD and I decided to roll CDR on them
    • my secondary modifiers are all crazy bad, I haven't realized this before entering everything into D3planner that almost every item rolled bonus xp and gold fund - what is this?! :P
    • once again I've realized: decent FoT and rings are damn hard to get.

    Other than I think it's decent, but far from perfect and I'm getting the feeling that I lack damage. Is this mainly due to the Dawn? Do I miss something else? Any suggestions? Should I start gambling for shoulders or is there anything else you'd prioritize?

    submitted by /u/LordAnomander to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Anyone has a link to a dh build with the seasonal set the Shadow's Mantle?

    submitted by /u/GYNAD4EVER to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    GoD DH Set: Gloves

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Hello Guys, Could you help me ? Which gloves will be better option for me ? My profil: https://eu.diablo3.com/pl/profile/wroner-1905/hero/135742886

    https://tinypic.pl/c1f5h9eirkii

    submitted by /u/wronerro to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Why Cull the Weak for push build?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Sorry if this has already been answered. But in push builds, with no Thrill of the Hunt, Entangling Shot, or Bott, how do you get the CC for CtW? The only cc i can see is FoK, but it is intermittent. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/weremybattleaxe to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment