• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Diablo Reroll wraps of clarity for 2% cold damage or 1% crit?

    Diablo Reroll wraps of clarity for 2% cold damage or 1% crit?


    Reroll wraps of clarity for 2% cold damage or 1% crit?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 28, 2020

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Would you reroll life per hit or attack speed?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    https://prnt.sc/tgmm9k

    I'm just not sure how useful or useless life per hit is for the whirlwind rend build

    submitted by /u/htraos to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What would you roll on these weapons?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    noob question - firebird’s finery

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Hi, I am a total wizard beginner. What is my gameplan supposed to look like when playing this set? Right now I am just spamming arcane torrent and magic missile and the enemies seem to disappear for some reason. I went with this meteor - star pact build but can't completely understand the point of running meteor in all of this. Can someone please help me?

    submitted by /u/Mleccky to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Having a hard time picking up LOD poison scythe, (gear check blow)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new to necro, and so have been having fun speeding 90s-95s. I finally got decent gear for lod poison scythe. Issue is I'm really squishy, and dying fairly fast.

    Posting a gear check hoping someone can give me some guidance

    https://www.d3planner.com/355723903

    submitted by /u/mike10522 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Why Valla's bequest over fortress ballista?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Hey guys

    my friend told me fortress > Valla's, but why? I see on this subreddit that a lot of you choose Valla. But why?

    Can someone tell me when to use Valla's or fortress with Dawn?

    submitted by /u/thilo92 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    New Guy Set Question

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Hey all I am new to D3, this is my first full season. Last season I followed a WW build and I really liked it except Little Rouge and The Slanderer felt so slow I swapped them out for Bul Kathos. This season I noticed on the leaderboards the top people were using LR and TS. What am I missing here? They feel so incredibly slow compared to Bul Kathos.

    submitted by /u/ContestChamp to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Area dmg and GoD HA

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    I was thinking about the similarities between God dh set and whirlrend barb. In the barb set whirwind applies rend as strafe shoots ha in God. Relatively to area damage the whirlwind applied rends do not benefit from area damage while the hard cast rends (manually cast, tipically during coe cycle) do. Does the same applies to god? Does someone have a verified source for this?

    submitted by /u/wuhrer to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Got primal Balance, any build to use this in?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    This just dropped for me https://i.imgur.com/XqeQTK7.jpg

    I'm running PoJ tempest rush at GR80 and this is my first monk. Currently have Balance in cube and using Vengeful Wind and Won Khim Lau.

    But can I use this primal balance for anything good?

    submitted by /u/quinyd to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 28] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Items/Gems for speed gr?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I have reached the point where I can't advance in greater rifts without augmenting my gear. So I started gem farming in gr60 with an ue multishot build, it takes me around 3-4 minutes. Are there any items( besides nemesis bracers) or gems that can help me finish greater rifts faster?

    submitted by /u/Ayamerin to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 for ps3?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Vengeful/Won Khim

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I currently have Won Khim in Kanai's cube currently running an ancient daibo balance, with SWK set. Thinking the 10 stack mixed with 600% damage combined with the set seems a little better but unsure

    submitted by /u/ripcobraa to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Questions on GoD primaries

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I understand that for pushing, HA - Devouring is the way to go. For speeds, how to do you think the Shatter Shot rune compares? In my tests I don't really see a clear difference, though the SS rune does clear the trash instantly, instead of waiting for DA pierces.

    I've also tried using Bolas (the rune the increases explosion radius). For some reason I'm having a bit of a harder time keeping momentum stacks up with Bolas. The damage numbers are lower than HA so speed GRs might not work out, but for T16 it should be plenty.

    What do you think is the best primary for speeds (GR and T16)?

    submitted by /u/jktstance to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll on this bad body for GoD demon hunter?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Diamonds or Emeralds?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Most guides still recommend Diamonds in armor slots, anyone gone Emeralds in +112 speed grifts and if yes, what is your experience?

    god dh setup

    submitted by /u/Camural to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a Corrupted Ashbringer build to have fun with.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys how's it going, I've always been a Monk Main and recently been fantasizing about using a Corrupted Ashbringer on a Crusader. It's always been my favorite wow weapon , And I've heard it can work with a LoN type of build. But don't have much Crusader experience to theory craft something. Can anyone help me out with a viable build. I had a friend that had one clearing GR 100's with it for fun but he stopped playing and I never copped the build from him sadly.

    submitted by /u/Omro831 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore GoD questions

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    1) how do you guys speed farm? The normal bounty/t16 builds are too squishy for hardcore.

    2) emeralds or diamonds in gear?

    3) my bows suck! How do you determine if you equip 9th satchel or duel wield? So I just need to reroll my fortress and dawn?

    submitted by /u/brickhouse5757 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    A choice of three Weapons

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment