• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Diablo Perfect GoD Bow

    Diablo Perfect GoD Bow


    Perfect GoD Bow

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    What do I need to roll on this Azurewrath dor TR build

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    What to reroll on this Skull Grasp?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Help with LoD Hydra?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I am running the LoD Hydra build and I think I know the answer to this but I'm not entirely sure. I have a perfectly rolled Serpent Sparker versus an Ancient non perfectly rolled Deathwish. Which should I go with? I already have both cubed. I watched Rhykker's video and the Serpent Sparker has cold damage to pair with Elemental Exposure versus the Deathwish which rolled Arcane Damage. I'm not real big in the community so any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Ryan-A1ex to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    ELI5: Mondugu Set

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I just looted a full set of this and not sure how it works exactly. I have a Barber in cube and harvester as MH.

    As I understand it, I channel SB for a few seconds, stop, then the phantasms go boom?

    submitted by /u/theicon1681 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    LoD mage build, which mage rune?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    before season 21 singularity was default obviously, but bing boom shoulder buff and now we can choose between archers or blood mages...

    Is there any in depth reasoning for choosing one over the other? I've heard you want archers because they proc your offhand which slows enemies constantly which in turns procs krysbins, also does frostburn gloves work with these?? Not to mention the attack speed they give, i want to use whichever rune is best tho.

    submitted by /u/vixiefern to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    WRend barb, What weapons in main hand and off hand, & why do they have to be specifically in a certain hand?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Needing help calculating Stone of Jordan with Nayr's Black Death

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Requesting assistance from people way smarter than me. I currently have Stone of Jordan, Nayr's Black Death (Cubed) and Frostburn (Cubed). Does Stone of Jordan detect Nayr stacks and apply it to other elements, or should I keep Frostburn in my Cube and change element rolls to Cold?

    I also have just picked up a worthwhile Convention of Elements, not sure if that changes things or just tacks on some more billions.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/DarkQuill to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Best speed Mages build on Console

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I've looked at many variations and I'm wondering if there's a consensus on what the best T16 key/bounty farm build is for Necro that uses mages?

    Feel free to drop me some planner links!

    submitted by /u/Ph1llyF4n to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get a low enough cdr that you don't need a zodiac to stay in epiphany?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Title.

    Basically I'm curious if it would be more efficient to roll an odyns son, instead of an echoing fury, and roll lightning on both weps, wrists, amulets. It wouldn't be good to lose the CoE, so then it stands to lose the obsidian.

    submitted by /u/avideonut to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    GoD HA advice

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I'm a bit of a noob only started playing towards the end of last season. Got mostly ancient gear I think I've gone wrong on a few pieces just looking to see if there is anywhere I can improve

    Here's my gear: https://www.d3planner.com/819998315

    submitted by /u/TR_Abilityy to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    PoJ Tempest Rush Monk - what to reroll? Help?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Any good LoD Corpse explosion varients for fast grifts or t16

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Using this from raxanterax: https://ptr.d3planner.com/303712479

    Doing 5m 77/78 GRs is alright with it. But I find torment rifts really tricky running into CD problems. Anyone find something that works for them, or should I work towards something with Carnival set?

    submitted by /u/hybrid461 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What to roll on this Slanderer???

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Got very lucky imo...should I just leave it?

    https://imgur.com/a/rdWYO8t

    submitted by /u/carnasaur to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Impale DH super squishy

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Haven't played heavily so I'm almost done with impale, meaning I have everything except dawn. Since I don't have dawn I am not using Vengeance yet.

    I've been able to push up to 75 GR and still 1-shot everything including the RG, but also even the smallest spider minions 1-shot me. Does vengeance make that big of a difference? Or is impale just squishy?

    submitted by /u/CircumcisedCats to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    3s with support monk and barb

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Does anyone have/seen video of 3s with necro, monk, barb? Its top of 3s right now and I'm interested to know how its played and is the focus on groups or elite hunting.

    submitted by /u/Ombre_Morte to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What do I change off of this? If anything, I plan just to get around 1.5k paragon and I'm pretty casual gamer but got this lucky drop.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    GoD - help with gearing

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I feel very low on DPS especially when joining 4 man speed groups, people at my paragon level and what seems to be worse gear have higher sheet damage than me. Most of them seem to be around 3mil while I'm around 2.5, I need help with what gear I should change. I know my bracers are pretty terrible in terms of legendary affix, but it does nothing to improve my damage.

    I'm trying to get a better squirts, I hunt bounties as soon as I got 1k forgotten souls or more and reforge, so far this is the best I've come up with.

    https://www.d3planner.com/218276620

    submitted by /u/Ngambui to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Sunwuko tempest rush survival problems on 100+

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. Ive been playing monk this season and I just can't seem to push conssitently past 90 or so. I have more than enough damage to do up to around 105-110 but survivability is a major problem.

    I'm not sure what the problem might be but i've seen other monks just blow past that mark with no problems, so I figured I'd post and ask for some advice, any tips welcome!

    submitted by /u/Candi_Heartz to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    GoD - struggling with hatred management and general gearing

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I don't know if it's just the way the build is, but whenever I'm in between packs of enemies my hatred runs down super fast to the point that I run out and can't continue strafing... Using the Dark Heart rune on Vengeance because I just die too damn quickly otherwise, but even using dual crossbows with Archery and bat companion isn't enough to keep my hatred topped off

    In terms of gear, I've got an ancient Valla's, and an ancient Dawn but with a really crap cooldown reduction roll, would it be better to just go for cubed Dawn instead and equip the quiver? I've got just about everything that can roll cooldown reduction and still find myself dropping out of Vengeance for a second or two. Or are there other better weapon combinations I should be looking at?

    submitted by /u/JimboTCB to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    God set - is it supposed to be u er weak sauce?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I've put about thirty hours in now and have a 6 piece god set, as well as, all the various side items your supposed to use with the exception of the ring set ( using defensive rings atm).

    I've played d3 since day one, though I take many months off here and there, but never have I tried to use a build rhkker said was solid only to find it doing shit all even in grift 65.

    Is there a trick to the build or does it rely on a certain support classs, is it paragon dependent ( I'm only about 400 atm) or what?

    I'd like to get a feel for it as this is my first time using the new set, but Although I'm not dying, I'm certainly not able to kill any elites in a tolerable time either.

    Halp?

    submitted by /u/godfeast to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment