• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Diablo Once in a lifetime drop - Primal Flavor of Time (CC/CD/CDR/Socket)

    Diablo Once in a lifetime drop - Primal Flavor of Time (CC/CD/CDR/Socket)


    Once in a lifetime drop - Primal Flavor of Time (CC/CD/CDR/Socket)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Diablo 3 Season 21 Theme/Power Might Get Modified, According to a Blue Post

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Disable elemental powers in set dungeon runs?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    They are messing up set dungeons where you need to lure some monsters together.

    submitted by /u/ViduzZz
    [link] [comments]

    If you could chose the other 2 un-announced classes for D4 what would you choose?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Personally I want my Amazon back (DH didn't do it for me) and Necro or Pally.

    Vote a max of 2 per person: https://www.strawpoll.me/20542844

    submitted by /u/Venros
    [link] [comments]

    Season goal achieved!!!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Season goal achieved!!!

    I set a goal this season that I want to be in the top 5 on the hardcore leaderboards at some point. Although I know that this run will obviously be beaten over time, wanted to celebrate the milestone of actually getting there! :D so pumped!! GR120 next goal!

    https://preview.redd.it/65m0fr253n951.png?width=816&format=png&auto=webp&s=f50aa280a0e155ec910b6a0fc75e0cbe3f02b0a0

    submitted by /u/FibreGlassCannon
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie to the series

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Hi there, i'm fairly new to the games (and by fairly new i mean i played the shit outta diablo 3, but haven't played the first 2.) but i recently bought the diablo+hellfire bundle on gog, and when i start it up i get the start window prompt for either, diablo, diablo classic, or hellfire. What is the difference between these? Does this mean i have to run hellfire seperately from the base game? And by extension, start a new character for it? Thanks in advanced! Also, do i have to buy diablo 2 on battlenet? As i can't seem to find it on either gog or steam.

    submitted by /u/clonetroop29
    [link] [comments]

    Which set is best for gr100+

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Hi ... Now i have masquerade of burning festival build but i cant more than gr 90... gr 95 is too hard. Is there any set build that can gr 100+ ?

    submitted by /u/ArthasCZ
    [link] [comments]

    Are the season chapters the same every season?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Just got back into the game on console -- last time I played was when the AH was still a thing. I'm having a blast doing the season stuffs. Are the tasks in the chapters the same every season? Will you be asked to complete every Act bounties in chapter 3 every season? I have been avoiding guides because I wanted to try it out myself before I hit a gearing wall.

    submitted by /u/NextNextNextFinish
    [link] [comments]

    Meh, lost my ancient vault

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Just wanted to vent.

    Opened an ancient vault and invited some people from BluddShed's in game community to join in. Was all set to carry for them when my internet crapped out. Equally annoyed that I lost the ancient puzzle ring as I am annoyed that I'm not there to carry the game for them, though I'm sure they found someone to help them out.

    submitted by /u/el_blacksheep
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] 350 Kill Quest join us!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    We have the chest and wait for people to join us! Add me: Weltfremd

    submitted by /u/Unreflektiert
    [link] [comments]

    S21 on Switch

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Hey folks! This is my first post in this community so correct me if I'm wrong in anything lol.

    I was wondering if the seasonal affects could be lowered on the switch. End game content was already sorta laggy, but this effects was a cherry on top. Yesterday I was playing with a group of 3, and all the 4 of us decided to open a rift...keep in mind that we're only level 32-35 so it's literally early game yet the lag was unreal. I know it's a switch, not a crazy gaming computer, but the game was still somewhat playable in the past. Now it's just...rough. Do anyone expect them to change the season effects? Or if there's already a way to tone it down? Thanks in advance!

    I'm also looking for folks to play with if anyone down! My friend code is: SW-0525-0393-7131

    submitted by /u/CJT360
    [link] [comments]

    can i get 4 primary properties and a socket on amulet or it is not possible?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    title

    submitted by /u/MMJQ95
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1996 colors issue

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    i just got Diablo 1 original copy on my pc and i mounted the CD and run the game, the main menu seem good so far but not until i moved my warrior character a couple of steps away from his house watching colors get messed up and the game is totally unplayable, i can't even take a screenshot of it, i am playing on windows 7 and my monitor is 1600x1200 and i know the game only needs 800x600 resolution, so how do i configure the game video settings???

    my game version is 1.0.0

    i heard that 2.0 fixes it, but i need 1.0.9 first so i will be able to upgrade the version to 2.0 it sounds weird i know, but someone please guide me how do i get 1.0.9 patch .exe or give me a method to run the game as it is but with no colors issue, i don't want to set my PC resolution to 800x600 because if i did, i will lose my desktop icons and misplace the remained shortcuts, oh lord this is my first time i play a Diablo game and this crap thing happens, i know the game is old but come guys, i just wanna know what is diablo in good view and full taste of experience, i don't want to ruin my immersion in the game.

    thanks for whoever helps me in advance :)

    submitted by /u/AhmedHassen108
    [link] [comments]

    Any consensus on whether Justice or Sunwuko TR is better for pushing GR as monk?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I see both at the top of the monk leaderboards and they both seem super strong. I obviously already have Sunwuko ready to go from Haedrig's gifts and am easily clearing GR100+ already. Should I switch? Should I work on refining the Sunwuko build? Anyone know? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SeriousAdult
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else playing d3 just to see elite mobs splatter in full bloody glory?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    they brought me back in with god DH and after the initial "gamble/lottery addiction" with the loot system, what keeps bringing me back to playing after 800 paragon levels is the satisfying sound and visual effects of the yellow elite mobs exploding into a fountain of blood

    anyone else?

    submitted by /u/hachchcha
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo keyset Out Tonight!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Last few released tonight last chance FOREVER

    I just got mine tonight as well;

    https://thekey.company/collections/upcoming-releases/products/sanctuary-rebirth-keysets

    submitted by /u/Hxrn
    [link] [comments]

    How to decide what GR level to farm?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I'm at the point where I'm really starting to need ancients to really keep progressing in GRs (stuck in the 90s atm). I figure there's some breakpoint of GR level I should be aiming for to farm efficiently since higher levels are better rewards but slower to complete. What should I be aiming for?

    submitted by /u/Darthelmet1
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Necromancer will arrive day one?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I hope so. It would be a shame if Blizz decided to keep her for later in order to sale dlc or something.

    submitted by /u/SheWhoHates
    [link] [comments]

    Silly question... how do Seasons work with Alt characters?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Like, for example... do every seasonal character effect the Journey achievements? If they do, then can you only retrieve the Gear rewards once or can every alt get it? I am just curious as I have started this Season as a Wizard, which is fun, but DH is kinda tempting now... Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Valamist
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest primal ever

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    worth the 60 for eternal collection? [PS4]

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    thinking about hopping back into d3, played when it first came out on ps3 i believe.

    was thinking about picking it back up for 60 bucks is a lot for an older game... how's the new content been and is there longevity left in d3? is there a new one coming within the next year? is the ps4 player base still alive or does it even matter?

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/CommandantInCheef
    [link] [comments]

    Necromancer Damage

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    How is damage calculated for the necromancer? Should I take items that have a higher dmg or higher INT stat? With the Dual Scythes is each scythe dealing damage or is it strike and the group effect?

    submitted by /u/xGIRTHxQUAKEx
    [link] [comments]

    Paragon gamble

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Yo, so I know this is going to sound like a super lame idea l but just hear me out.

    What if you could gamble literal paragon levels to increase/modify difficulty of a GR. This could allow you to gain additional paragon where it may take a long time through grinding. If you dont meet the requirement, say you die or dont beat the time (gamble will have a different time limit than standard GR) you will actually lose those paragon points when the GR is complete. However if you beat it you gain a %additional of the amount gambled. There would be diminishing return based on GR level and a cap of how much you can gamble (100) or so.

    Sorry I am just spitting here on mobile but anyone else like something like this? Would allow a different strat even for more-casual players to potentially hit hire GRs.

    submitted by /u/SineOfOh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment