• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Diablo 1st time demon hunter general help

    Diablo 1st time demon hunter general help


    1st time demon hunter general help

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    First time demon hunter player here. Last season, I played all intelligence classes, mostly wiz with squirts necklace, so for survivability, I tend to switch all my all res and life regeneration to amour.

    With my demon hunter this season, how do I increase my survivability? Should I focus on life regeneration or all res? Or should I be focusing on vitality? My recovery now is 3 million plus and so far I can clear up to GR 95 with shadow impale. However, I keep dying and also not do enough damage to clear GR 100. Is life regeneration the way to proceed? Or should I enchant to different defensive stats.

    Same with offensive abilities, what should I focus on? Between attack speed, elemental bonus, area damage, which should i go for?

    My current demon hunter build: https://www.d3planner.com/227986102

    Also, being a first time demon hunter player, I have a few questions.

    1. Is the offensive and defensive stats priority universal for all the demon hunter sets? (i.e. if I should focus on life regen, should I also maximise my life regen while playing other sets?)

    2. Is shadow impale still viable at higher greater rifts? Or do I need to make the change to GoD soon? And how does the other 3 sets compare? (I only tried shadow impale so far)

    3. To maintain 100% uptime on vengeance, which gear should I roll cool down reduction on? Cause usually to roll cool down reduction I would need to sacrifice attack speed, like in jewelry and gloves.

    4. Is it easy/viable for me to create a seasonal monk as a secondary character? Since both uses dexterity, I'm considering if I should cause some gear can be shared. Also does the offensive and defensive stats priority for demon hunter also carry over to monks?

    submitted by /u/Tinotyz to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    First time using a Monk

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    So this is going to be my first season using a Monk. Im primarily a Demon Hubter or Barb, but I wanted to switch it up this time. Now the slow grind to level 70 starts

    submitted by /u/smallpox13 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Haunt (LoD vs. Jade) GR40

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Hello, i am pretty new to WD, however, i m getting my way into Haunt build but currently using LoD as a primary gem, i can run GR 40 with little effort, will turning to Jade make me able to push more GR ? I only have 4 set items so far, don't know if it's worth yet.

    submitted by /u/bbqblast to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Simulacrum question

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    So, I cant find it anywhere,

    Do simulacrums cast corpse lance if it is autocast from devouring aura?

    submitted by /u/selggu to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Bastions Revered + Hack question

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    So just a random question about how Hack interacts with Bastions Revered. Would Hack's thorns damage hit 10x or just once per attack (not added to thorns). On a single target frenzy does hit 10x per attack (assuming your at 10 stacks etc...). Trying to understand this interaction.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Zimmik to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Paragon 266

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    I vowed to never play crusader, now I'm paragon 266 and counting. Any questions please ask! I'm on PS4 btw..

    submitted by /u/ScrambledVermilli to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    This just dropped and dont know what to reroll. Im on SC

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Pinky problems

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Does anyone else's pinky hurt when playing tempest rush monk? You have to hold down left shift with your pinky right to keep rushing? Is there a better way to do this? It's annoying to have to hold the shift button down for so long with such a weak finger.

    submitted by /u/jvi to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    GoD playstyle (4-Set Bonus) questions

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Hi,

    her is another one, since you helped me out a lot with my question yesterday. This time a bit more in-depth, compared to "Build not go brrrr" :D

    How exactly should i move to be " Strafing against enemies" to trigger the 4-Set Bonus as much and as efficiently as possible. Does this literally mean i have to run them over or is there a leeway and you dont actually have to collide with them but just be near them? Because this build feels (even with Fortress Ballista) a bit to squishy to face-tank all the demons all the time.

    And the "will automatically shoot your last used primary skill" part: Are these auto-HA-shots actually the HA, as it is in my Skill-Bar? Meaning all the auto-shots get the selected rune applied and restore hatred, or will only the manually triggered HAs benefit from the skills rune and give hatred?

    Thanks a lot in advance!

    submitted by /u/_krck_ to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Mages Speed — what weapon to cube?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    As the title suggests, I'm building up my LoD mage Necro with some of the sweet changes this new season.

    I've been running with a Messerschmidt's Reaver for perma-LotD uptime but I can imagine missing the Reilena's kinda hurts in that setting. What do you cube for speed GRs? I'm stuck 10 GRs below a setup that uses Shadowhook but the consistency of Reaver both keeps me alive and helps maintain my mage count. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ViggyJ to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    poison scythe necro and the season buff kill counter

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    helo all

    i have a question about the poison scythe necro and the season buff kill counter

    did 3 70 gr-s under 5 min and every time my counter only went up to about 15-20 max

    maybe its not counting because my simularcums do more damage then me?

    or this problem is only for me?

    thanks for some clarification

    submitted by /u/seebhac234 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    God DH build. What FPA am I on?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Valla's Bequest Equals Squishiness

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Now that they're showing my DH some love I've finally switched from wizard back to DH to run the GoD set. I'm playing non-seasonal though. I put my build together in a day, using Icy-veins/Rhykker build (I don't have a Flavor of Time though; running a Hellfire amulet in its place which has the Archery passive on it). I got my Fortress Ballista first and the build was good through GR100 (I'm paragon 1900). I switched to Valla's Bequest and got hammered!!! Died like 6 times. I mean who the heck can run Valla's without dying??? Fortress seems the clear choice to me. Am I doing something wrong??? Also does Dexterity equal armor the same way Intelligence equals All Resist??? I would like to make my DH less squishy (generally) and I already have All Resist everywhere.

    submitted by /u/cgscreenwriter309 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What grenade rune is best in combination with hellcat waistguard belt?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Running out of elites with Invoker

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I've had this happen a number of times now and had to backtrack to complete my rifts. I've finally hit a greater rift where having backtracked to clear all elites in a 6 floor GR I'm still around 15-20% away from filling my bar, I've definitely explored all corners and every engaged mob has been killed in my chat log.

    Is this a common occurrence with Invoker and is there any workaround for it besides not playing Invoker? I've played Impale before and never had it close to this bad.

    submitted by /u/ty4scam to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Mundunugu with Voo's??

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Hey all, 1st season start with WD, played this set on Hardcore though. I see alot of Voo's Juicer being used on Leaderboards. Wondering if this is a viable variant to Sacred Harvester? Anyone know the scoop? Thanks ahead of time!!

    submitted by /u/Serenity_1128 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot get a Dawn for the life of me.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I'm at paragon 450 and I've been upgrading hand crossbows at the cube, it's my last piece and I've been gambling. I still haven't seen a single dawn. I've been getting (literally, I checked) everything but the Dawn bow. Goddamn this happens every season... There's always that one piece of gear that refuses to drop.

    submitted by /u/BeerSlayingBeaver to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    S21 RGK Build

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I'm planning to run groups with a bunch of my friends, and I almost always play necro, but the metaslave heathens all decided to go GoD. Are there any decent RGK builds this season, so that we can have an RGK without me having to play a different class?

    submitted by /u/8dragons8 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21 AoV Meta

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Was wondering what you guys think (or know) the meta will turn into this season regarding the HF build this season.

    We had a lot of good combinations last season with the cube being able to use whatever. But this season we're back to normal.

    So for solo pushes, will it be back to using Pig Sticker and Fate of the Fell back in the cube? And what do you guys think for jewelry? Endless Walk + Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac? Or ORotZ, CoE, and maybe a Flavor of Time?

    Then for Group Metas. I'm thinking jewelry will be Squirts, CoE, and ORotZ. As far as weapons go.... we saw last season Crusaders were using Johanna's Argument to stack stricken with FotF in the cube. Then it transitioned to wielding FotF with Furnace in the cube.

    Also, it's looking like Stone Gauntlets will go back in the cube as long as you can keep 100% uptime on AC. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Icarusqt to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for modded equipment for a barb? PS3/ps4

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    LoD CE Question

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    I have CHD. Do I re-roll 20% Physical for 20% Poison or CRIT CHance?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Onslaught7676 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Starter-ish DH Build?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Hey guys im looking for a build to farm the highest i can for the last few set pieces i need for the shadow and GoD sets and im having a bit of trouble. I have quite a bit of gear so far such as full marauder full nats, danettas, and full UE. Looking for a build that will help me bridge the gap. Also i have used my haedrigs gift this season on a necro which im really not that into so that isnt an option. Also i play mostly solo console if it matters. Thanks

    submitted by /u/osuraven to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    How Far Can This WoL/Sunwuko Build Be Pushed?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone

    I'm pretty new to D3 and playing Monk for the first time.

    I used this page as a guide for my build: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/monk-wave-of-light-build-with-sunwuko-or-inna-set

    (on console so can't link my profile)

    Building around Sunwuko I've managed decent rolls on all the gear listed on that page + have levelled my 2 primary gems a good deal (60+) etc. I've a couple of Ancients, no Primals yet. I'm currently peaking at GR89 at Paragon 600.

    I really do enjoy this WoL build - it feels very glass cannon, however I'm wondering if I'm reaching the max potential of this build?

    I've gotten to the RG of GR90 but usually end up getting ganked due to my low survivability.

    Are there any quality of life tweaks I should be making to this build or is it time to pivot in to another build?

    Any help would be much appreciated!

    Hope you're all having a good season!

    submitted by /u/HDFREW to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment