• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Diablo GoD DH Best in Slot items

    Diablo GoD DH Best in Slot items


    GoD DH Best in Slot items

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Hello fellow demon hunters.

    I'm looking at the leaderboards as well as d3 planners, youtube guides etc. There is a lot of information out there that confuses me a little bit because there are so many different builds.

    So assuming we have items with perfect or near perfect rolls, what build is actually best in slot for solo push? Is it the dual wield 1 handers with Quiver in the cube or is equipped quiver stronger? What about the skills and passives?

    Thanks for help!

    submitted by /u/l0renerd to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 27] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 27, 2020

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Question about simulacrums

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    So they can die right? I've been running LoD poison scythe and I'm using the proper rune to get the 2 simulacrums that follow you. But a lot of time they go missing. I definitely casted it (the skill is on cool down) and sometimes one goes missing and the other is with me. So they do take damage/die?

    Edit: I played this same exact build a week ago in non seasons and never had this issue of them disappearing.

    submitted by /u/ItsMeehBlue to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for S21 Set Dungeon Mastery?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Anyone have success with mastering a set or have advice? The seasonal event RNG is infuriating because it's actually strong enough to wreck the dungeon mobs.

    submitted by /u/r0xxon to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    My GoD DH is lacking ... something

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Hi,

    just started the new season and completed the GoD Set on my DH. But with only a 6/6 Set, Depth Diggers and the bracers, this build is not working at all. No Chance of clearing T10, let alone T13. There is just no damage.

    Im pretty sure im playing it correctly as in: Keeping at least 17-20 stacks up at all time and spinning for the rest of it. But nothing dies. Not even close. Not even at T10.

    What am i missing? What is the essencial item that makes this build go brrrrrr? The belt? Quiver? Weapons? Gems (dont have one up to 25 yet)?

    On what „non-set" should i spent my mats, shards, ... next, for GoD to take off?

    Thanks a lot in advance!

    submitted by /u/_krck_ to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Help with what stat to reroll on Primal Little Rogue

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I got lucky with a Primal Little Rogue.

    https://imgur.com/OL4jnr2

    Was wanting advice on what to reroll. Not sure if I should roll off Vitality or resource cost off. I'd normally roll of resource cost but there's also the Captain's set I could start using. Also would you roll with +Damage or CDR?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/seasodiumchloride to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    GoD build question

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Can you get the set from drops in adventure mode or is it only during season 21 game play?

    submitted by /u/pizzagirl133 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    My GR70 Primal is actually useable...! But what to reroll - Armor to CDR?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Is buriza good for GoD, it has good base damage and 2 additional pierce

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Strength Gems

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Why do I see necros slotting Ruby's in chest armor? I thought that only contributed to the armor stat for melee classes or am I incorrect?

    submitted by /u/Dangle76 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Query on monk gearing

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I've been running a casual monk this season, working towards a Sunwuko Tempest Rush build. I'm currently at paragon 250 and GR 50s (I don't want to push further without my build fully complete, I do 50s in about 5-7 mins right now)

    My build is almost complete, but for the life of me I cannot get a Won Khim Lau to drop! I have obtained everything else for the build (ofc ignoring perfect rolls and stats). While I work on my endless death breaths grind, I was wondering what item people generally struggle with (one handed fist in my case. I just got my fourth vengeful wind in a row via cube). And how one ends up getting it finally (cube upgrade, GR drop, bounties etc)

    If completing the set itself is this frustrating, I cannot imagine the struggle for perfect rolls and primals!

    submitted by /u/Hyp3r10n_two_point_0 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Dh God build, how much worse is Dawn in cube instead of The Ninth Satchel?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I'm trying to find a good ancient dawn with good cooldown% but is seems impossible, I've seen people cube the Dawn and run with The Ninth Satchel equipped. Is that way worse?

    Also I've got an ancient Vallahs that I play together with a Non Ancient Dawn, does it matter in which slot I equip it?

    submitted by /u/Xtreme_Henk to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    what the minimum cool down reduction I need for perma vengeance?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I am running the GoD set and wanted to know what should I be going for to get vengeance up full time with about 1 second overlap or so in case I am slow on the button press. I have cubed the dawn as I can't find an ancient one with good enough cool down percentage.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Valor is hard. I don’t get it :( Help please

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Soo I've got the basic set (5), with crimson (2), beaver of fury, shield of fury, compass rose (pain enhancer)

    I've got a temp weapon while I wait for pig sticker, hellfire (esoteric) and some ring that had a socket with bane of the powerful. I have ring of grandeur, stone gauntlets and ivory tower in my cube.

    I don't get how this build works at all. I use fist to get buff, then judgement, provoke, hit me, iron skin, akk champ then heavens fury. I don't seem to be doing much damage in GR60/65 but my thorns build was slaying.

    How should I be playing this build?

    submitted by /u/batchyyyyy to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    can't sustain WW fury?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    have fukll set and all the uniques in cube, what am i doing wrong

    submitted by /u/siegah to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Serious Hatred Issues with Shadow Impale Build

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    I'm using the Shadow Impale Build from Icy Veins while i try to find the pieces for another build. Just missing the belt, traveller's pledge set and the quiver currently. Running T10 and able to kill elites without any issue but I'm constantly getting bogged down by trash and/or running out of hatred all of the time. I've even switched out the passives from damage to hatred generation and using the bat companion instead of the wolf companion for the active hatred generation.

    Am I doing something wrong or is that pretty typical for this build?

    So frustrating because I feel like I could easily be running a much higher level damage wise but I run low on hatred so much I get stuck and then I'm dead.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/kazrick to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Question about offhand damage

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Question about offhand damage

    Hello there !

    I started playing the game again with the new season, and I didn't play DH that much until so sorry if the answer to my question is common sense.

    I've been using a Dawn in my offhand (with a better Valla's Bequest as my main hand) for my GoD set and just got another Dawn which, on paper, looks better to me than the previous one. The only worse thing on the new one is the damage but I was fairly sure that the offhand damage didn't change anything on our dps.

    However, when I equip the new one, I notice a slight downgrade on my sheet damage, which is kind of surprising considering there's more dexterity on the new one, and it's the only offensive stat on both of my Dawns.

    Here's a screenshot of both of those, with my sheet damage when equipped. Can someone enlighten me on why the one on the left gives better damage with lower dex ? Is it because of the maximum discipline ? Thanks in advance and good luck with the new season !

    https://preview.redd.it/bjg6w3mtr2951.png?width=2000&format=png&auto=webp&s=6c4369e6f07a6237c39fe15e7d96c7f197317f17

    submitted by /u/BPITW to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    GoD doing no damage?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Am keeping the movement stacks at 20, but doing really little damage. Is there something I'm missing?

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/ParadiseNine-1835/hero/122911373

    submitted by /u/paradisenine to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment