• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Diablo When a Primal set item drops but it's Raekor

    Diablo When a Primal set item drops but it's Raekor


    When a Primal set item drops but it's Raekor

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    [2.6.9] (GR130+) LoD Poison Scythe Push Guide

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Leaderboards

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    First time I ever really got on them in 3 years of playing! My high was PoJ at 490 and 10:00. Really enjoying the season even if the theme can be a little wonky!

    submitted by /u/LeonTheHound to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    AoV "comfortable" gameplay?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I'm currently looking to make this build as comfortable as possible.

    I was using Laws of Hope - Wings of Angels to have a good movement speed but the Wrath cost reduction is really mandatory so I'm relying on Flash to move around. I do not plan to hit leaderboards, I just want to farm 100-105 without running around slow as a turtle.

    I'm at 66.46% cooldown reduction + Zodiac and even sometimes I see myself a couple seconds short on Akarat's Champion, then Stone Gauntlet hits me hard.

    I'm basicly looking for more movement speed and easier uptime of Akarat's Champion.

    Using Pig Sticker atm, what do you suggest?

    submitted by /u/Chocookiez to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Help refining my WD build?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    So I'm just looking for some tips on refining my build more so I can push up to some higher GR's (I'm playing on xbox1 currently). My build is below, tried to copy it stat for stat, it should be 99% accurate.

    https://www.d3planner.com/673900242

    Currently I'm looking for an upgrade on shoulders to add in RCR, helm for the added in crit chance & chest for the added in elite dmg reduction. Ant tips on upgrades, different gems to try etc would be great. Hoping to finish pushing 120+ this weekend.

    Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/FourTokePass to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    What is the new legendary power of SOJ ring supposed to mean ?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Sunwuko vs POJ

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    I see all the top ranked players using POJ. I'm using the wuko set for pushing and the poj for speed farming 90s and below.

    I feel like my poj set isn't strong enough to push higher than 90. Am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/cashtacular to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Is Etrayu + Quiver Viable for GoD DH?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Basically the title. With CDR on FoT, Shoulders,Quiver and Diamond in helm, you've got 100% uptime on vengeance. And provided you roll a decent Ninth Ciri Satchel you can boil the comparison down to Etrayu vs Valla's with Dawn in the cube. Valla's has the advantage of more 4-piece procs through pierces and more rolls on the weapon but Etrayu can help you hit the perfect 9 frame breakpoint and would increase your damage by around 14% due to now having %160 cold damage vs %140 cold damage (assuming bracers and amulet roll cold).

    For instance:
    Etrayu
    -Good damage
    -%Damage
    -Area Damage
    -Cold Damage

    Valla's
    -Good Damage
    -% Damage
    -Dex
    -Area Damage
    -CDR/Vit/Other

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Grandarcher7 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    God Set Best Follower Set Up

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I have always played impale for the most part and just got all the pieces for the god set push build i have been using the templar but have heard the enchantress is best for as breakpoints so my question is what items and skills should i throw on her?

    submitted by /u/Ragnacrow to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Stone Gauntlets question

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Can Stone Gauntlets ever roll intelligence?

    I just spent my first reforge on the gloves, under the assumption that Smart Loot would convert them to INT since I'm a necro. But it reforge with STR again. Will this always happen? The Blizzard page seems to say Int is an option: https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/stone-gauntlets-P66_Unique_Gloves_007

    If they always roll with STR, then why doesn't everyone just cube them?

    submitted by /u/Keyboard_Cat_ to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Did you get more stash tabs when buying the necro?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I had three on the 2nd chest (1st was full) and still have three after buying. Did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Passives

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm following the Zodiac WW/Rend guide like people recommend. I'm using the 6 pc wastes and BK weapons.

    I'm having trouble deciding on which passive is better. I'm obviously using Nerves of Steel, Rampage, and Boon (to keep up WOTB). I just can't decide on whether Berserkers Rage or Ruthless is better for High rifts (100+). I maintain full fury so I'm utilizing the full 25% damage a all times, but I'm not sure if Ruthless is better when you get to the high rifts and are only pulling specials. As far as pushing goes, I can't find many debates about this.

    I do see on Diabloprogress that it's a 69% vs 67% split on the top 100 leader board so it looks to be a tossup.

    submitted by /u/Dpjelley to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Wrath of the waste set.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Can I get wrath of the waste set on the PS3.

    submitted by /u/champolian to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    I'm in a pickle methinks

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I'm very new to diablo. Only started doing rifts and shit like a week ago. When I first started doing greater rifts I poured all my upgrade points into Legacy of Dreams because it sounded op. It now increases my damage by 63% when no set bonuses are equipped. However I just received my first set bonus, the 2 set from the Savages armor but now where I was shredding through torment 8 greater rifts it takes me so long to even kill one enemy. Any advice how I get to a point where I'm not being carried/handicapped by one gem? Lmao

    Edit: I guess I could just turn the difficulty down until it's manageable but boy does that feel like an insult to my pride and my rewards wouldn't be as good, correct?

    submitted by /u/Gandalf7075 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment