• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Diablo Tips for LoD Hydra?

    Diablo Tips for LoD Hydra?


    Tips for LoD Hydra?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    So I just got a primal deathwish, but I seem to be hitting a wall at 110. I can clear a 110 in around 10 mins, but 115 I seem to melt and not do enough damage. Any tips on gear/playstyle? (I know my chestpiece is bad, its the only one I have ATM) Here is a link to my d3planner. This is for non-seasonal play.

    https://www.d3planner.com/716571063

    submitted by /u/agroovywalrus to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Pig Sticker Re-Roll

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Found a primal pig sticker but don't know what stats to re-roll for valor sader. Which stat should I re-roll? Thanks!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Rtinton33 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    My boyfriend got a rainbow goblin and gibbering gemstone combo

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    TUNA IS ONLY A FISH AND WILL BE ALWAYS

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Help with pushing

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I'm looking to push a bit more into higher GRs however I'm not entirely sure what gear to swap, my record atm is 114 or 115 in the gear linked. My main issue atm is toughness (d3planner shows rubies, I got diamond in all gear).

    I have tried using istvan and doombringer+ambo and cubing CoE however I always seem to have either fury issues or toughness issues, I die to basically everything. Highest I managed to push with ambo+DB were 105, and highest with istvan about 106-107. I'm linking my current build below.

    It seems like last cube power is missing, I got ambo+zodiac+BoM cubed.

    https://www.d3planner.com/869634700

    submitted by /u/Ngambui to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to push GR

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Hi guys, im still new to diablo3 playing only for three weeks. Currently having problems trying to clear gr121. any tips?

    here's my build:

    (i understand that most likely i need to increase my augment level and have no luck rolling good equips...)

    https://www.d3planner.com/481956638

    submitted by /u/Pretend-Outside-6660 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    A priority list

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Hey guys, would anyone mind taking a look at my seasonal barb? Im at that point where im strong but i dont know where to further improve my gear, so help would be appreciated :)

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Bordee-2959/hero/130819918

    submitted by /u/voidling_bordee to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment