• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Diablo Self-made shield with 560 LEDs and a built in smoke machine by Kamuicosplay on twitter

    Diablo Self-made shield with 560 LEDs and a built in smoke machine by Kamuicosplay on twitter


    Self-made shield with 560 LEDs and a built in smoke machine by Kamuicosplay on twitter

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Adventure mode missing ?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    I've been grinding D3 Adventure mode for the past few weeks. Just logged in to do a quick rift and see that Adventure Mode is "locked". Not only that, but my stash ha completely disappeared if I try to play in Story Mode. I completed a 91 GR this morning without issue, so I think I'm not going crazy imagining things. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/bl00df1redeath
    [link] [comments]

    Season 20-21 question

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I'm new to seasons (just returned to d3 after nearly a year break) and all of my legendarys and set items in stash are gone? Can someone give me the low down on this? What's the point in completing a seasons tasks for a set, if you can't keep the set?

    submitted by /u/DrunkThorr
    [link] [comments]

    Help trying to setup this Demon Hunter Build? D3

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Hi all!

    I found this video by Rhykker and I don't know how he got his abilities setup or how to quickly get the necessary items.

    1. How did her get both Fan of Knives and Vengence? I'm playing on PC and I can only get one or the other. I don't have the arrows that he has to let me scroll skills around.

    2. How do I get this new item set? Is there an efficient way to farm it?

    Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/xxwerdxx
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted Ashbringer.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Is it still obtainable? , If so how do you obtain it ?

    submitted by /u/MKQ99
    [link] [comments]

    My dad just lost nearly 4 years of work on Father’s Day.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    My dad has been playing this game for three years and earlier today he was trying to switch items to his other account and did successfully. However a few seconds after he did the entire game froze and crashed. He lost all of his items. Today was one of the few days he gets to just relax and play his game. I feel really bad and was wondering if their was anything I could do to get them back. This is on Diablo III Xbox one X.

    submitted by /u/GopGoop0987779926621
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore or Softcore d2? Vote now!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    A friend and I started playing Diablo 3 on my Switch over the weekend. He's now considering buying it on his Switch so he can play in his own time. Is there any way we could use our characters from our own separate accounts on the same Switch for couch co-op?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Moving characters between Nintendo accounts? (Switch)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    So I made a character with my boyfriends Nintendo account but when we wanted to do multi-player you need to have two Nintendo accounts. So I created one for myself. The question is; is it possible to move my Diablo 3 character from his Nintendo account to mine? It's the same console.

    submitted by /u/Arwendur
    [link] [comments]

    Nontendo switch dead lobbies?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Ive seen this has been asked before through the years and the answer is pretty much always that someone was playing story and not rifts or adventure mode. Well i do quick play and hit up T16 since apparently thats where everyone should be and I get dead lobbies :/. Is this game just dead on switch? Seems like the discord is at least. If it is oh well, i can just play this at work casually but ill be a bit bummed out.

    submitted by /u/TheGreatWorm
    [link] [comments]

    Non season xbox one can anyone power level me ?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Msg me if u can power level me real quick

    submitted by /u/kjkobe89
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezes when moving mouse

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've seen a lot of posts about frame rate drops or laggy mouses, but my issue is different. Even on the main menu, when I move my mouse the FPS instantly drops to zero until I stop moving it. I actually believe that it's not a graphical freeze but the entire game freezes as animations won't complete until I stop moving my mouse.

    I've tried many fixes such as glide wrappers and windowed mode etc but this doesn't seem to be the usual mouse problems and I cannot find any posts related to my issue.

    Any ideas?

    0 Comments

    submitted by /u/Windsock395
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment