• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Diablo Is magicfind still a thing?

    Diablo Is magicfind still a thing?


    Is magicfind still a thing?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Greetings fellow wizards.
    I've recently returned to Diablo since I bought a Switch and have been very pleased with the game. After hitting 70 and entering adventure mode there's a lot of things I've been puzzled about, one being:
    - Is magicfind important?

    As shown in the linked picture below, I have a ring that gives +25% magicfind, which is the only +magicfind I have, versus two rings that would definitely boost my other stats. Is magicfind still worth it? I remember this being the case in Diablo 2.
    https://imgur.com/a/5hATeBR

    Also, the ring ''Summons a Fallen Lunatic...'' and these guys are not messing around. My average crits are about 650k but they crit for 10 TIMES THAT. Like 65 million. I mean, it makes no sense. Do I prioritize the lunatics over consistently higher dmg output?
    It seems as though ''Ancient Legendary'' is preferable, however, this surely isn't always the case?

    I appreciate anyone who takes time out to answer these very basic questions. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/KinderCompulsive to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be a RGK DH in Season 21

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    What grouping will DH be best for? I would love to be the RGK

    submitted by /u/theclothesline1234 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Synergies?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I want to play a impale DH and transition into a GoD in the upcoming season, but i am playing with my dad and I'm not sure what build is good to synergize. He played a crusader last season, but DH is a pretty fast class, while crusader is not. What builds would you recommend? (Any class) tyvm for any help :D

    submitted by /u/Nytebyte11 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment