• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Diablo Ancient drop rate after GR70

    Diablo Ancient drop rate after GR70


    Ancient drop rate after GR70

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    So I understand that I need to complete GR70 to have a chance at getting ancients. Which I have done.

    My question is, if I go back and farm GR50 will I still get a chance at ancient pieces, or do I need to be in GR70+ to get them??

    I sincerely appreciate your time if you know the answer to this.

    Thank you for reading

    submitted by /u/spikeknocked67 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 25, 2020

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 25] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Best Farming Build For Season 21

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Hi,

    So I plan on giving necro a decent shot in the upcoming season, I have never played it much as it's always been so squishy but when it is alive its fun so I want to really try. I know all the real damage dealer push builds are LOD, I am planning on trying out the poison scythe build by raxxanterax but obviously I need to farm out the gear and it's also too slow for farming regular rifts, bounties and gem leveling.

    So what is a build I can use to farm gear, run regular rifts and low level rifts for gem levels in the early stages of the game? Obviously a set since again LOD builds require a lot to put together and early in the season I won't have the gear so will need a set build.

    submitted by /u/Nienna000 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    question: how do you farm for the cube thing?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    fairly new and only finished the story awhile ago I wanna level faster and I was told that the kani cube was the best way to keep yourself from dying (I tend to do this often) any tips on how I can progress my level in torment 3? or a guide on how to farm material for the legendary buffs the cube offers?

    submitted by /u/Squaresandstairs to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Spirit Barrage in Season 21

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    With Phantasms now longer counting as pets in Season 21, the Mundunugu's Regalia Spirit Barrage build as we know it needs adjusting.

    Notably, the following items will have to go:

    • Mask of Jeram
    • Enforcer gem

    I'm keen to start a discussion around replacements - I've had a play around on d3planner.com myself looking at options, but I'm sure there are plenty I haven't considered.

    So what are some viable replacements?

    Armor slot - the majority of options appear to aid toughness, rather than damage, so this won't be a like-for-like replacement for the Mask of Jeram:

    • Frostburn - Cold Damage % increase and chance to freeze - this is probably what I'll choose - unlike Mask of Jeram, it will buff all Spirit Barrage damage (i.e. your Manitou as well), not just Phantasms
    • Goldwrap - given that we no longer need the Enforcer gem, you could decide to cube Goldwrap and use the Boon of the Hoarder gem for almost infinite survivability. Personally think we should chase more damage, given we've lost plenty of Phantasm damage from MoJ/Enforcer
    • Aquila Cuirass - Damage reduction - if paired with the Rush of Essence passive, you should keep above 90% resource due to regular spamming of Spirit Walk, Spirit Barrage, Soul Harvest & Horrify. Probably less ideal, given that you'd have to drop a passive to accommodate this
    • St. Archew's Gage - Damage reduction - the absorb shield is nice in rifts against elites

    Legendary Gem slot - Bane of the Trapped and Bane of the Stricken are both locked in, due to the close combat damage buff and the need for a single target damage buff on the rift guardian:

    • Bane of the Powerful - Damage buff after killing elites, and the nice elite damage buff/damage reduction combo - ideally suited for rifts, probably the best option
    • Boon of the Hoarder - as mentioned above, with Goldwrap this can provide incredible toughness, but personally I think damage buff is more required. We get so much survivability from the 60% DR from Lakumba's + Sacred Harvester, and the 60% DR after spirit walking from our Mundunugu's set
    • Esoteric Alteration - again, nice Damage reduction option, but personally I'd go Bane of the Powerful
    • Iceblink - further crowd control from chill effects as we are dealing cold damage, and a boost to crit chance

    Here is a link to the build I made, employing Frostburn and Bane of the Powerful - https://www.d3planner.com/150491741 - note: I haven't really applied any ancients (other than the weapon slot) so there's more potential in the build

    Obviously you can run the Endless Walk set if you like (Traveler's Pledge and Compass Rose), personally I don't like it. I'd rather go with Stone of Jordan for Elite dmg & Cold dmg buffs, and either the Eye of Elitch or Flavour of Time necks.

    I'm keen to hear other opinions, cheers!

    submitted by /u/CD_NZ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Primal compass ... Keep or use ancient with IAS or AD?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment