• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Diablo Please do not tie weapon damage to every skill/spell like in Diablo 3.

    Diablo Please do not tie weapon damage to every skill/spell like in Diablo 3.


    Please do not tie weapon damage to every skill/spell like in Diablo 3.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Weapon damage needs to not be baked into every skill and spell for every class like in Diablo 3. It homogenizes the feel of the classes and trivializes what could be, and should be, the most important itemization decision: "what weapon should I use, and what type of class am I?". Casters having a different metric to increasing damage, like +skills, makes the play styles and itemization feel different from each other with playing different classes and builds, such as casters or a melee fighter. Weapons should also have swing speeds or even different swing ranges, kind of like how Dark Souls differentiates weapons. This makes every weapon feel different, and trying out a slow 2-hander vs a fast 1-hander or a pair of daggers feels good. D2 had this as well. I shouldn't be running around with a giant mace (unless it's like a +skills mace that was made for casters) spamming Fireballs as a Sorceress b/c the mace has the most "attack damage" and that increases my Fireball damage. It's not flavorful and it makes finding new weapons all about looking at the attack stat.

    submitted by /u/lightshelter
    [link] [comments]

    Need friends on Diablo 3 xbox online.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Hi I've played Diablo 3 for about 2yrs. I just recently started online. Looking for friends to join me if interested my Xbox gamer tag is Queen gotham#821 ❤ I'm a big fan of the game and am well informed of the lore. Let's be friend 18 and up only as I'm 27. Thank you let's play ☺

    submitted by /u/Queenjadeofgotham
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the best place for Blizzard to hear our thoughts?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I've been building a collection of ideas I would like to see in the next game of the diablo franchise. But recently stumbled on the question.. where would I post my ideas and which is the better place for these ideas to be viewed by the Blizzard Team. Not that they would see them, but to get a better chance for a viewing. Should I post here on Reddit or is there a thread somewhere that would allow my ideas to get closer to the audience I want. I'm a long diablo fan since the early 90s and it baffles me that I've never taken the time to get any thoughts out about the games. Thanks in advance for your help.

    submitted by /u/SuperSaiyanSeb
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III and expansions on sale on bnet and PS4

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Diablo tattoo by Marcos Martins

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Help in China - new player

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I recently moved to China and was wondering if someone playing over here could help me set up the game as I don't understand the language. I'm confused as to which item to buy in the in-game store if I want to unlock all the features, etc.

    I know it's a longshot but I thought it was worth a try.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Cheers,

    Andrew

    submitted by /u/perpetousrain
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 class idea

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Howdy!

    I really like the Necromancer in Diablo 2 and 3 and in general. I feel it would be a welcomed summoning class in Diablo 4. I had some feedback for Diablo 4. In a another game I played Grim Dawn I like that I could be a Necromancer with a shotgun to stay range instead of using spells to stay at range. If you could consider a bone type boomstick weapon that would also be really nice. I like in Last Epoch the depth of skill tress and modifications of most spells. Being able to modify summoned minions looks or guide their area of specialty would be awesome. Some things I liked about Diablo II were poison dagger, summoning skeletons mages, and bone armor.

    I honestly would like a bigger skeleton over a golem like summoning a death knight or lich. I want to be the big bady the creatures of hell are afraid of not my fire golem.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SeeonX
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for stay awhile and listening Blizzard

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Posted 7 months ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/dzl4m1/i_think_that_d4_classes_should_be_more_unique_in/

    Diablo IV June 2020 Update:

    The classes especially are going down a promising path that we're excited about. We're taking cues from what makes the Barbarian's Arsenal system or the Druid's shapeshifting feel special and looking for ways to apply similar innovations to all classes (more on this in a future update).

    Probably I was not alone, but I felt that my feedback was heard. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Cucobr
    [link] [comments]

    The new Unique items in the latest D4 updates.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Looks pretty dull and similar to D3, Blizzard should scrap that because players will be forced to play specific builds centered around the unique affixes again. I hate that they also brought back % which means that it will be billions of damage again in end game content. Was hoping the game returning to it's D2 roots and disappointed that they brought back the same boring system from D3.

    submitted by /u/lafietafie
    [link] [comments]

    On a scale of Diablo 3 to Witcher 3, where do you want the Graphical Fidelity of Diablo 4 to end up?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Context: This is NOT a post about the Art Direction or tone of the game. I believe the devs are doing a fine job on that with the environs and the guts spilling out from the demon that they've captured. This is about the raw Graphical Fidelity and attention to details.

    I'm a sucker for graphical fidelity in games. Even with the limited resolution of Diablo 2, back in the day the suitable attention to detail with the models changing as per the equipped piece of armor caught my fancy and I was hooked.

    As the level of detail increased in leaps and bounds in that decade, with pioneers like Half Life 2, FEAR, and of course, Crysis, I was putting a lot of expectations on Diablo 3. It however, had a level of fidelity that was slightly dated for its launch time, at-least in poly count and texture resolution.

    I love it when each link of the chain-mail I just found is visible on my character, and when the bonfire is reflected in the shiny plate-mail.

    So, where do you want Diablo 4's Graphical Fidelity to be on a scale of Diablo 3 to Witcher 3.
    AND, where do you think it'll end up being?

    submitted by /u/Psycho_McCrazy
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Soulstone USB Drive

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I got kind of a problem here. Recently, I lost my father's Diablo 3 Collectors Edition USB drive.

    It's the Soulstone USB drive. We still got the box and the skull.

    Does anyone of you know a place I might get the USB Drive? Diablo 3 is his whole life... literally.

    Buying from Germany btw...

    Thanks in advance for the help :)

    submitted by /u/marcikque
    [link] [comments]

    New set Gears of Dreadlands doesn't refresh Focus/Restraint but does Wraps of Clarity buff

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I don't understand why do we get 20 seconds of Momentum but have to refresh Focus/Restraint buff every 5 seconds. That doesn't seem right, can someone explain why is it made like that? DH is actually hitting with resource-generating attack type, which is in my case hungering arrow, and does trigger the buff from bracers.

    submitted by /u/De5tr0yer_HR
    [link] [comments]

    Greater Mummy W.I.P, sorry, I'm not too great with art lol

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Diablo 3 PS4 Looking for help

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Can someone help me out on PS4. I'm playing A's necromancer and this is my second account. I'm looking for someone to boost me.

    Username is Nova_of_night

    submitted by /u/madame-succubus
    [link] [comments]

    After playing the console version for the first time, it's very clear why a specific feature was implemented

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    While playing multiplayer (local) , after basically every item drop, my friend would spend time to try and figure out if it's worth using or not. The +/- damage and toughness green / red numbers was 100% implemented for consoles, and for whatever reason brought to PC

    submitted by /u/JavascriptDeveloper
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized that Diablo III has a healing potion you can use on cooldown

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I'm paragon 58 playing on torment 6

    And I just saw the potion for the first time

    Just now

    😑

    submitted by /u/szthesquid
    [link] [comments]

    Why was Imperius weaker than Tyrael?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Shouldn't Imperius be stronger than Tyrael?
    Or did Imperius lose because he was trying to judge Tyrael and you can't judge someone who is literal justness?

    submitted by /u/hoistthefabric
    [link] [comments]

    On hardcore/mediumcore/lose items on death modes in games

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    I've been thinking recently, maybe the possibility of losing hundreds/thousands of hours worth of work and item hunting isn't worth the thrill of playing a character on hardcore mode. Also in games like Minecraft or Terraria (mediumcore and beyond), losing items on death means you end up spending alot of your time struggling to get your gear back. In Minecraft's case, I had my stuff despawn before I could even reach it, which was frustrating. The thing is, I work a regular day job and have an active lifestyle so game time is limited. Thinking that in interest of my time and effort, softcore/no item loss on death makes the most sense.

    What do you all choose and why?

    submitted by /u/kmidst
    [link] [comments]

    In the Diablo universe, is there a Paimon demon?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment