• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Diablo Hi, I’m new to Diablo and I’ve got a dumb question

    Diablo Hi, I’m new to Diablo and I’ve got a dumb question


    Hi, I’m new to Diablo and I’ve got a dumb question

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    This was my first seasonal character and I'm up to p185. Here's the questions... Will I still be able to play this character in season 21?Will the items I've taken back from the season stash stay available in my stash when the new season begins?

    Thanks! Having a blast

    submitted by /u/Sneezarrhea to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Monk Build Help

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I am new to the game and playing on the nintendo switch. Love diablo a lot actually. It has been a learning curve trying to learn all of these systems.

    I can beat GR100 solo but would like to go higher. GR100 is not incredibly difficult but I sometimes get one shot. I am able to beat it in around 10.5 minutes.

    I would love help / advice on how to play the monk better. Also, here is a link to my build: https://www.d3planner.com/537066313

    What should I be looking for / changing about this build? What should I keep? (If anything) Thanks in advance! Love being apart of this Diablo community. :)

    submitted by /u/Thrisk to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Support zNecro

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Are there different variants of this? If so, what are they called? I was using what I thought was the only one in a game without a Rat and was mocked for using the wrong one - but no-one would explain.

    If there are other variants, how are they different?

    submitted by /u/D3Qestions to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Norvald's Fervor with Invoker?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Next season, I want to play a Thorns of the Invoker Crusader. The only problem is that my family only has one console (and Xbox One). This means that for family multiplayer, we need to play on the same screen. This presents an issue, as my dad and my sister are both going to be using the new Strafe Demon Hunter set. This makes them move insanely fast. I dont want to slow them down with my crusader, so I was thinking of having Norvald's Favor to have constant Steed Charge. Would this dramatically reduce my viability, or is it worth it to be able to do multiplayer rifts?

    submitted by /u/Blender_Beaver to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment