• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Diablo Is the Gears of Dreadlands super buggy for anyone else? I can't get Momentum to reliably stack.

    Diablo Is the Gears of Dreadlands super buggy for anyone else? I can't get Momentum to reliably stack.


    Is the Gears of Dreadlands super buggy for anyone else? I can't get Momentum to reliably stack.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Works fine in town, but the second I try to use it in combat I can barely keep 4 stacks up.

    submitted by /u/thebabaghanoush to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Necro Builds for S21

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I feel like the necro is getting written off rather fast before the season even starts. I've found that the new set is rather strong when built right and there's one other necro build that will probably top it this coming season.

    First, the MotBC set that I've been messing around with can speed run a GR 100-108 rather easily and can push a GR115 with non-augmented mediocre gear, level 90ish legendary gems and a paragon of 2,000-2,500, all on a test build that still has room for improvements. So don't write this set off just yet. I can't take credit for creating the build but I have tested it and been tweaking with it and it's very strong.

    LOD corpse explosion build will probably be the #1 necro build this season. Several videos online show people using several different versions of this build in groups and pushing GR145 during the PTR. Solo, several test builds have cleared GR115 during the PTR.

    With that being said, both builds are just being tested right now and no official build for either have been created yet since both have the possibility of being buffed when the season is released. Simulacrum is being tested right now but it's a high possibility that it is now considered a pet which gives the MotBC set/build some massive buffs since there are multiple things that further increase the damage of pets. All in all most necro builds are very squishy but I've tested both these builds and both are extremely tanky. If you want to know the exact builds just ask so you can try them yourselves. You won't be disappointed.

    submitted by /u/Just-Some-Guy3 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    For new MotBC set + Bone Spear, is Jesseth's set better than Reilena's Shadowhook now?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Because you'll want Maltorius in the build, the max buff from Reilena's is 330% with max essence + Reservoir, and Jesseth's gives 400% to everything now not just minions. Only disadvantage I can see is that you need to dedicate a skill to Command Skeletons which otherwise won't be useful except for freezing mobs. I tried to figure out a Trag'Ouls Corroded Fang build to take advantage of Cursed Form, but couldn't figure one out that did decent damage. Also tried a Singularity build with Reilena's, Jesseth & MotBC and it was underwhelming damage, which makes sense without the Rathma buff. Haunted Visions might go well with Rathma now for Singularity mages, you'll be casting 4 at a time whenever you want (rather than six with MotBC) but you get the Rathma damage buff instantly. You just can't have Grim Scythe as your essence generator or you won't be able to cast Singularity mages with Haunted Visions equipped.

    submitted by /u/diamartist to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help with a speed farm build running Dreadlands?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    I know I'll need BotH and probably Goldwrap somewhere, but can someone better at the game than me let me know what would be optimal or must have?

    What skills, equipment and cube items do I need to swap out and for what? I'll take a video or an article or whatever.

    submitted by /u/pm_me_your_pr0bl3ms to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    I will start the new season of necro I think!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    well, I want to start the next necro season but I'm really in doubt, I love this class (I bought the game on PS4 because of it) but almost everyone says it's bad, I wanted to do a build trash killer / dps but I don't know if I will help my team playing with it, the necro has little life and this can make things difficult for the team, if I don't do my part, what do I do? I tried to create a build and I liked it(I reached GR60 with her alone without the help of anyone!), but I don't know if it will be enough to keep up them!

    submitted by /u/GuztoXb to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Items for survivability

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I tried playing demon hunters in the past without much success in higher GRs. I pretty much gave up on the class due to them dying so fast compared to some of the builds I played. A few weeks back I did a challenge rift that was well above 110 and survived easily as a demon Hunter. It was at this point I realized that with most classes there were items to help you with the toughness issues. What would be the items you can add to a build besides unity(which is a no no for grouping) that works great for high GRs and high group GRs for a demon hunter?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment