• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Diablo My Mercy inspired Demon Hunter.

    Diablo My Mercy inspired Demon Hunter.


    My Mercy inspired Demon Hunter.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Another FANMADE "Diablo 2 Remastered" with Unreal Engine 4

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Who will be the main antagonist(s) of Diablo IV ?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Diablo I : Diablo

    Diablo II : Diablo and his family

    Diablo III : Remaining demons + Prime evil Diablo + Death itself

    Diablo IV : Lilith + Nec plus ultra prime evil Diablo ?

    It feels like they already done all the epic stuff ...

    Maybe an evil nephalem (Rathma ?) as (we) they are the strongest beings in this verse, what do you guys think ?

    submitted by /u/Fayerdd
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy D2 from Blizzard shop, have some questions

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I'm planning on buying Diablo II and its expansion on the Blizzard Shop, at this link.

    I would like to know from people who have already bought it there, if the game supports HD and widescreen resolutions. I couldn't find this information on the game page in the shop...

    submitted by /u/Rishadows
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 Ending

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Can someone explain the ending and whatever happened to the prince? And what does Horadrim has to do with Diablo?

    submitted by /u/SneakyFire448
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't Barbarians use skull grasp?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Title. It seems so strong, really curious.

    submitted by /u/Tbatz
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Battle.net Beta CD - Anyone have it??

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Diablo Battle.net Beta CD - Anyone have it??

    Does anyone have this Diablo Battle.net Beta disk? Please send me a private message if you do! I would like to know some more information about it. Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/gb2kg5n5hj251.jpg?width=720&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bd74295081c44af4e21e66ce77557d0f72ff7dd2

    submitted by /u/Diablohell666
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh 70 overwhelmed looking for some advice. [D3]

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Hi all. I recently picked up this game again a few days ago, it's been years since I last played and finally finished the campaign.

    I've been playing Necromancer and enjoying it but after hitting 70 I'm just so overwhelmed with all the information out there. I've looked up builds etc. but everything I can find seems to take for granted that you know what you're doing and are familiar with all the terminology which I'm definitely not.

    Basically, I don't really know what I should be doing at all or what builds are beginner friendly for someone who plays solo on PS4 so if someone could point me in the right direction or just give me some tips I'd really appreciate it.

    Thank you. =)

    submitted by /u/MrShiver
    [link] [comments]

    I heard Necromancers are a spammy class. What build should I go for to minimize the amount of clicking I have to do?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Only playing for fun with friends so don't need the most OP build.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/qqneedaa
    [link] [comments]

    Which version of Diablo 3 do you prefer?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Major multi-player lag on ps4

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Is anyone else experiencing severe lag while playing with friends? recently I've been heading horrible lag when I'm playing, but last week there wasn't any issue.

    submitted by /u/ksouljah54
    [link] [comments]

    What characters will we see in Diablo IV?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    We know D4 takes place decades after D3, so I was wondering who's gonna be left alive to be in the story? Obviously Lillith is in. That would make it most interesting to have Inarius, Rathma, and/or Mendeln due to their direct connection to her. I would love to see some of the new Horadrim, but I wonder how likely they are to really bring them back into the story, along with D3 Nephalem.

    submitted by /u/North_Rock
    [link] [comments]

    PTR First 150 in Season

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    We just cleared the first 150 on PTR. We didnt play a lot but it was still enough :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l43DhiblcxY

    submitted by /u/D3Tryhardxx
    [link] [comments]

    Jeweller?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Just started playing seasons for the first time and one of the objectives is to upgrade the jeweller and other artisans to level 10. Is it possible to unlock these without playing through the story and staying on adventure mode or not?

    submitted by /u/chazza493
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 06/02/20

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 Remastered Discord

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    If you're excited about Diablo 2 Remastered rumored to be coming out at the end of the year, join the discord which aims to become a hub for diablo 2 Remastered players.

    https://discord.gg/Qc8UKje

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/kickassbitch
    [link] [comments]

    Tirael asked me to free izual's soul, so i decided to let him visit his friend (plains of despair spawned in front of act 4 town, and izual spawned in the beginning of it so i decided to walk him into town)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Do I have to level from scratch on PTR if I want to try out the seasonal buff?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I copied my season 20 characters to the PTR, but they are obviously not season 21 characters. Do I have to level up from level 1 and farm gear to test the seasonal theme?

    submitted by /u/jiasd
    [link] [comments]

    Did blizzard actually listened?!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    I was thinking about when they announced diablo immortal, everyone lost their phones and it seems to me they stopped work on it and started working on d4.

    Which of course was the right thing to do :P

    I feel like this is an example of activisions bad influence, because a mobile game is easier to monetize with microtransactions and currency.

    Anyway thanks to the awesome diablo community, blizzard is back on the righteous path, for now.

    But how long till activision's dark corruption forces blizzard to do some nonsense again.

    Is anyone here even excited about diablo immortal?!

    Which by the way looks like d3 on mobile and yet seems worse than d3 on switch...

    submitted by /u/Wijione
    [link] [comments]

    They buffed the Shadow Impale Demon Hunter

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    How do you manage inventory?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    I have a bad habit of saving at least one of every type of item I find. Even if Icy-Veins legendary item salvage tells me I can get rid of it. The problem with this is I have one of each character class on the same account and I try to save at least one of each set item of every set of each character's class, PLUS all the weapons and rings/amulets I find. With the max storage spaces in the chest at 350, it fills up quick. So I thought I'd be slick and create another account literally just for storing stuff. So when my chest gets full I send items to the other account. The problem with this is it's a pain in the butt to log into another account to search for items for a character on my main account when I'm trying to make a build. Also, I notice sometimes items get lost in the mail. I've lost so many items due to this glitch. Is there a better way to manage inventory? Is there a trick I'm missing here? Otherwise, why doesn't Blizzard give more chest inventory slots? Like, why can't we just save everything? Why even have a limit at 350? I'm on PS4 and I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Does PC have more than 350 slots in the chest?

    submitted by /u/Contraus
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have a date for season reset?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Topic.

    submitted by /u/Daished
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment