• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Diablo Soul Eater vs Reaper of Souls

    Diablo Soul Eater vs Reaper of Souls


    Soul Eater vs Reaper of Souls

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Tal Rasha’s amulet

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Where the the best place to farm Tal Rasha's amulet: Nightmare Andy or Hell Andy?

    submitted by /u/stoind
    [link] [comments]

    Lilith inspired sculpt i did in Blender

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    D3 - Switch Edition

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Looking for someone on the nintendo switch interested in helping me power level, :)

    submitted by /u/dogtqco
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to play Diablo 2?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I have cd keys, I just don't know how to get past patching it so I no longer need the CD.

    Will it ever be on the new b.net launcher?

    submitted by /u/Duke_Leto1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends to play with

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Casual player lookin for some friends to play with havent been playing D3 very long RevanStormforge on psn

    submitted by /u/Revanstarforge
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a official blizzard email? Please help!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Is classicteam-noreply@blizzard.com an official blizzard email? I clicked on one of the links inside of a email from them and I am very worried. Does anybody know if this is legit or fake?

    submitted by /u/S1kboy
    [link] [comments]

    Second Quarter D4 update?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Did Blizzard already release its second quarter update on d4 or should we be seeing something soon?

    submitted by /u/midgetsj
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to go past t14 with this build. Any suggestions ? Ps. Sorry for bad picture quality

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Hey i just got the diablo backpack from the blizzard store. Theres some latin or some language written on the graphics does anyone know what it means? Systema des fig. 8. ad.c.vLs 5

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Thats at least what i can makeout

    submitted by /u/smashmukd
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Does anyone have an extra Azurewrath, Bastions Revered or Compass Rose I can have? I play on Xbox one and have been farming for days and can't get them

    submitted by /u/Vinslyc
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a official email? Please help!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Is classicteam-noreply@blizzard.com an official blizzard email? I clicked on one of the links inside of a email from them and I am very worried. Does anybody know if this is legit or fake?

    submitted by /u/S1kboy
    [link] [comments]

    Suggested solo Necro speed GR build?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    I'm just getting into Necro a bit. I have a pretty fast T16 Rift Singularity Mage build with LoD. But what do you guys suggest for a speedy 90-100 GR build (mostly solo, sometimes duo) for Necro?

    submitted by /u/RedSkyNL
    [link] [comments]

    [D2][USEAST][Softcore][Ladder] Looking for knowledgeable friends.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I always find my self having questions google can't answer. Always wondering if i just picked up a worthless item or something worth a million runes. I could really use a knowledgeable friend. I started playing diablo games in 1999 when i was 4 or 5. But I haven't played Diablo 2 in a long time and I've only been back for about two weeks. I have a level 63 Zealot which will respec to smiter when I get the chance and gear. And right now I'm focusing on a mf windy druid level 48 currently.

    My username in diablo 2 is Ryzot. And my Battle.net tag is Ryan#11331. You can add me either way.

    submitted by /u/LittleTovo
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian late game progression?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    So i'm currently using a whirlrend barbarian build, and i have every item i'm supposed to have with every skill. from this point on, what do i do? right now i can clear gr90's fairly swiftly, but is late game progression basically trying to get primals, or?..

    submitted by /u/JadonArey
    [link] [comments]

    My build so far. Any tips?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Spanish lore video

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/YK7tombOVE8
    Hola gente, hoy continúo con mi serie de videocuentos dónde narro el libro de Cain. Espero lo disfruten!

    submitted by /u/BringerOfEmbers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment