• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Diablo Is dawn good in any build? Had this for awhile now but since I'm pretty much a Shadowhunter only, I never done anything with it

    Diablo Is dawn good in any build? Had this for awhile now but since I'm pretty much a Shadowhunter only, I never done anything with it


    Is dawn good in any build? Had this for awhile now but since I'm pretty much a Shadowhunter only, I never done anything with it

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Vyr archon or LOD hydra?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Got this game for switch a few months back started using the vyr archon and I'm currently at GR72 which I know isn't that great but I have only been playing solo. I feel like with vyr archon I'm a huge glass cannon. I can take down mobs and elites very very quickly but get one shotted myself quite a bit (non hardcore player).

    submitted by /u/Thelastshamura1 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Critique my WW Rend Barb and other questions

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Been playing this game for a few years and I just recently started to take it a little more seriously. I'm very content with my current WW Rend Barb but there is definitely room for improvement. One thing in particular that I'm noticing is my WotB isn't cooling down fast enough. There are usually a few second gaps in between activation. How can I improve this? My CDR paragon is already maxed out.

    Here's my setup: https://www.d3planner.com/340624315

    What else needs improving? I'm open to anything! I'm still learning the mechanics of the cube and I guess I should start augmenting? Thoughts?

    I'm also a little squishy at higher GRs. I can do T14 in 6-8 mins but the rift guardian takes for fucking ever to kill. T16 was almost impossible as I was doing almost no damage.

    Edit: I'm retarded. I was wondering why it was suddenly so hard to do T16 and I realized that I didn't have my full Wastes set on. I can do T16 in 2-3 minutes.

    submitted by /u/JLeww69 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Is Seeker of the Light set valuable?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Well, it's in the title. It looks like it's powerful and valuable but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/bugradal to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    GR120 seems to be my current plateau, any other PC WD willing to help me higher GR farm to get my 3 gems past 117?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    along with tweaking & replacing my gear i'd like to get my 3 gems past 117 to further improve DPS. just wondering if there are any high level WDs here that would assist me in some higher GR clearing?

    submitted by /u/Falb0ner to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Vyr's cycle question (incredibly squishy startup)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I'm running the Vyr's build on this page: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/wizard-vyr-archon-build

    One minor difference - I'm running the Traveler's set along with a cubed Messerschmidt's Reaver because I haven't gotten Squirt's Necklace to drop yet.

    OK, so I get the cycle - Arcane Torrent to a number of stacks (ideally 20) and then Archon, once out of Archon, AT to 20, then back into Archon. Problem is that initial 20 stack. I'm incredibly squishy at start. I could just go straight archon (I've got Fazula's) but even at 50 stacks starting things seem kinda bumpy and I don't get the high Archon stacks that I get if I try to get 20 Chantodo's stacks before entering Archon form. I'm currently running T12 rifts and ~55 grifts. T12 rifts are kinda iffy if I hit a poor pack distribution - I end up out of Archon form still in cooldown, and the 20 seconds of Archon stacks run out before I get the cooldown up again.

    The other thing that happens is due to Messerschmidt's Reaver (reduce cooldown by 1 second per mob killed) I often come out of Archon able to jump right back into Archon form. Should I stay out and AT all the things to 20 stacks, or just go back into Archon? Either way, things seem to just die very quickly at this level.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/helldeskmonkey to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Fun and solid necro trash clearing/team build

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I recently came back to diablo 3 and haven't played seasons at all. I am not claiming to be an expert or anything, but I believe I made a solid and very fun trash clearing build after trying some of the top tier builds and not liking them. My build is mostly close to this one so I wanted to give credit where it's due:

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/necromancer-poison-nova-trash-killer-build-with-lod

    The build I am using is this one. Note I didn't take time to change stat percentages:

    https://www.d3planner.com/940285307

    My crit percent is 52%, critical hit damage is pushing 500%. I have a gold/health pickup radius of 6 total between my arms, legs, and wrists. You want to have 5-6 pick up radius for your auras to have good use. You will be moving around very fast with Steuart's greaves and a 2 charge blood rush. You will also automatically curse enemies Fraility(aura of fraility) and you will automatically consume corpse with devour(aura of devour), which will in turn be dropping health globes for you and your team members. You will essentially have a never ending pool of essence because of your devour skill constantly recharging it max and keeping your life up. I went with bone armor(dislocate) because you can blood rush into a massive group and stun them all and throw a few death novas down to clear the entire group. Dislocate will also cause your Krysbin's sentence to proc triple damage when enemies are stunned. You will be looking to be in big groups to get your damage bonus from your cubed bloodtide blade.

    3 legendary gems:

    Legacy of Dreams - this will be a massive boost to your damage. *Early progression you can use Litany of the Undaunted and The Wailing Host instead if you'd like.

    Bane of the Trapped - this will be another big source of damage while keeping enemies in range slowed, though you will burning through big groups fast with this build.

    Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard - I like to use this because it will keep my health topped off between the auto devour aura, but mainly to get the shield generated before jumping into a big group. I have been looking at using Zei's Stone of Vengeance as an alternative to have more damage and stunning effect but I have not tested it.

    3 cubed items:

    Bloodtide Blade - 400% more death nova damage for every enemy within 25 yards. This is massive for your death nova clearing.

    Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang - Cursed enemies will take 200% more damage, note that you are auto cursing in a fairly big radius with your frailty(aura of frailty) and the curses remain on forever with your Eternal Torment trait if you want to run by enemies and group them up for more damage with more enemies.

    Nayr's Black Death - Each poison skill you use increases damage 100%. You can pair this with bone spikes(bone pillar) as well.

    Defensive survivability:

    Aquila Curiass: This will reduce your damage taken 50% above 90% resources which will always be up with your auto devour aura.

    Dayntee's binding: This will reduce damage taken 50% when an enemy with a curse attacks you. You will have everything auto cursed around you with your aura of frailty already.

    You will be getting a shield from Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard that will absorb damage based on your life regen %.

    Your life regen and devour will keep your health topped off well and using smart bone armors with dislocate should keep the damage you take to a minimal. You will also be dropping a large amount of health globes from Life from Death trait that you have access to.

    If you are having trouble taking damage you can also swap out some diamonds in your armor slots for more resistance though I prefer to keep intelligence as high as possible for the fastest kills.

    I'm currently paragon 858 and have my maxed 25% movement speed then the rest of my points in intelligence, 0 vitality. All my other paragon trees are maxed.

    Stats you're looking for:

    Intelligence is obviously your main stat.

    Crit % and Crit damage % where you can. You want to be at least 40/400, but the higher the better.

    Poison damage % on pieces where you can get/afford it.

    Lastly you'll want at least 4 gold/health globe pick up radius for your auras to work well. 6 is best case scenario.

    Playstyle:

    This build has been extremely fun to use, you will not see a necromancer moving as fast as this with the double blood rush and Steuart's Greaves. You will want to challenge large groups and use your bone armor/dislocate wisely. You can easily take down elites if they are grouped up with other trash mobs with your Bloodblade damage increase activating. You can run past smaller groups and get your curse on them and when you have enough enemies together from multiple groups you can then take them out with a few death novas. The main struggle to this build is if you are playing solo and pushing GR you are not going to do massive damage/sustain vs the rift guardian at the end. Clearing to the rift guardian will be no problem but this build is more team oriented where you can have someone who does high burst damage to single target rift guardians, elites, etc.

    Disclaimer: Like I said I've never played seasons in diablo 3 and haven't played for a long time. I wanted to share this build and see what some seasoned players thought of it. I am open to constructive comments and feedback. I hope if you have the gear, leveled up legendary gems and paragon levels that you give this build a try because it is a blast!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nerdlife87 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Skeleton Mage Singularity Build

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    What should I focus on improving next?

    Link: https://www.d3planner.com/865206540 Updated: https://www.d3planner.com/533937019

    Note: Reilena's Shadowhook and Messershmidts Reaver are currently in the cube (Season 20 bonus)

    My current priorities are:

    • Rolling better shoulders/phylactery from Bloodshards
    • Upgrading level 70 crafted scythes for a better Scythe of the Cycle
    • Re-rolling swampland waders

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SaddestCatEver to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Monk

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Im running GR 100 with this over 14 mins and i want to go faster and run higher GR's solo.

    Any suggestions?

    https://www.d3planner.com/695660957

    Forgot to add the link

    submitted by /u/leolalusin to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment