• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Diablo Some thoughts on Invoker and AOV

    Diablo Some thoughts on Invoker and AOV


    Some thoughts on Invoker and AOV

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Okay so I've been studying Icy Veins and wondering why Inovker uses Finery and not Hold Your Ground (+30% block chance). The higher block chance (which Provoke also has) seems like it would enable more cooldown reduction with Akarat's and allow near 100% uptime of skills. I also like Iron Skin's Steel Skin instead of Flash for longer uptime. I find I can survive and complete GR107 with always 100% uptime of all skills when surrounded with the longer Iron Skin uptime and not die. Isn't that super useful...after all we spend so much effort to get a little bit more CDR and higher block on Akarat's. Sure there is a bit less mobility but I think I can get by with Steed Charge.

    As for Icy's AOV, I'm also not sure why Finery is there when some number of paragon points will make up for it.

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Hey all got this today. After some advice please for my Wastes build. I was thinking to reforge the vitality for CD reduction to sync with Captain Crimsons (cd reduct) =dmg increase). Any other suggestions appreciated.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Ring of Emptiness

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Random question... I see there are varying primary stats on the leaderboard. Aide crit chance and damage, what is the next most desired stat? Attack speed? Intel? Something else? Sorry for the noob question, only recently started playing. :)

    submitted by /u/pillagedpirate42 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Uliana's set questions

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Hello fellow monks!

    Since I don't have too much time for playing, because of irl stuff, I want to ask some more experienced players few things. I'm working on improving my uliana's set and atm I'm focused on getting good Endless Walk set + CoE, but what after that beside general gear improvements (like getting primals)? What interests me the most:

    Is it worth to give up Binding of the Lost + Uliana's boots/pants and replace it with Captain Crimson's set + RoRG?

    By doing this I should get full Uliana's set buffs + full Captain Crimson's Trimmings set buffs, which means even more CDR and DMG increase, but for the price of the belt legendary power. For more context - I play completely solo beside bounties farming, off season, almost 1300lvl paragon, not so long ago came back to Diablo.

    submitted by /u/Cynum to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to use 2H scythe, or can I use Legendary 2H Sword?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Was farming breaths to upgrade rare scythe to legendary and Just picked up Blackguard. My damage went through the roof just now

    submitted by /u/RuralPrimaryCarePapi to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    FoT vs Squirt Necklace

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Assuming both rolled equally well. Using with PoJ, Which one for...

    Bounty / Rift?

    Speed GR90-100?

    Pushing?

    submitted by /u/xyph5 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    What to use in cube?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I have focus and restraint rings and FoT amulet on, plus I need Ambo's and BoM in the cube for now... for the third slot, I'm debating Furnace, CoE or Echoing Fury to maximize deadliness. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/JohnnyJaberson to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if this FoT that I got today is worth using compared to my current one any thoughts?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Wizard lv 70 help

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I just hit lv 70 and beat the campaign and I'm struggling to figure out what to do next in terms of gaining more legendaries/stronger gear. It takes me about 30minutes to complete 1 Nephalam rift on T1 (pretty sad I know) and I have all rare gear with a few legendaries here and there.

    • Any advice on how to get more legendaries/set/ancients quickly so i can do rifts more quickly?

    • how does Kanai cube work?

    -how does upgrading gems work?

    -how should I follow a build when I have nothing close to obtaining those legendaries/sets?

    Thanks for any help whatsoever!

    submitted by /u/qazqweqsc to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Bane of the powerful vs bane of stricken vs pain enhancer

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    So icyveins says to run p.e for high grs but after running gr 118 with all 3 i cleared it 4 minutes faster with bane of the powerful compared to the other two ... Any thoughts? Also i am running aughilds impale.

    submitted by /u/OneHappyCone to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment