• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Diablo Should I use my ramaladni’s gift on this ancient Trang’s scythe..or wait for a better one? This is for my pestilence corpse lancer.

    Diablo Should I use my ramaladni’s gift on this ancient Trang’s scythe..or wait for a better one? This is for my pestilence corpse lancer.


    Should I use my ramaladni’s gift on this ancient Trang’s scythe..or wait for a better one? This is for my pestilence corpse lancer.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I’m new, need help

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Hey all. I've NEVER played any of the Diablo games and I've received Diablo 3 as a gift, so please be nice as I'm a noob. I have just completed the entire campaign (including Act V). I'm moving onto Adventure Mode and am not sure what the differences are, if any, between Bounties, Rifts, and Key Warden. Could someone please help me and tell me what's best to play? Level 65 Wizard completed campaign on hard.

    PS Pleas do not use any Diablo lingo or anything because I'll have no idea wtf you're talking about.

    submitted by /u/S1RB0RMANN to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Stoked to Complete AOV

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Been running bounties for a couple of weeks to build up materials and kept hitting green drops. Very stoked they matched up, 2 of them even coming from barrels. Had to cube the greaves but got it on first hit. Found Darklight, A's Shield and RoTZ. Grateful for it being a good season.

    Qn: can I extract the power of Corrupted Ashbringer into the Cube? Thx!

    submitted by /u/Bengti to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Critique My Build

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    My build so far --

    I'd welcome any suggestions!

    Having issues getting past 114 -- I die too much with IB's (Spiral of Death,) & I'm still learning Ancient Spear.

    https://www.d3planner.com/336230848

    Major issues:

    1. Get rid of +Vit on main hand
    2. Find a decent Flavor of Time
    3. Find a decent Ancient Lamentation
    4. Finish augmenting 'keeper' items
    5. L2P

    Thanks!

    --Zal

    submitted by /u/Zalmiegh to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Reached my peak?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Hi all, I have a top clear of 120 in 12:28, and since then have upgraded a few pieces and put a few 110 augments on my gear. I am now trying to push again and have tried to do a 121 but i can not complete it in time. i was just wondering if i am doing something wrong with my gear, or if it is just coming down to me having to really sharpen up my play style . This is my build: https://www.d3planner.com/687541131

    submitted by /u/xScraf to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for other players ps4

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for other people to play with on the PS4. I'm a Typhon first hydra and just cleared 118, bot am open to playing with anyone. Message me if you want to party up

    submitted by /u/TheLine4 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment