• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Diablo Primal Gazing Demise

    Diablo Primal Gazing Demise


    Primal Gazing Demise

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Just dropped in a GR 🥰😍

    Today was a good day!

    submitted by /u/CD_NZ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    General help on the necromancer class.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Have been playing all 3 intelligence class this season and honestly I have the hardest time with the necromancer. My wizard and witch doctor can easily clear GR75 within 3 mins but my necromancer can't do it.

    https://www.d3planner.com/254313336

    I am currently running a trag oul blood nova build but it doesn't really do enough damage pass T15 rifts. And it also suffers on single target. I have 3 weapons in the cube to maximise damage and T15 is the max I can clear. Apart from that I don't see how I will be able to play this build beyond season 20.

    Thus I have some questions about the necromancer.

    1. Is there any build that does not rely on simulacrum and land of the dead and is able to clear GR75? The 2 min cooldown on these powerful skills are extremely difficult to play based on my experience. When I step into a rift, I get one shot unless I have those skills activated and even then I still get one shot after the land of the dead expires.

    2. If the 2 abovementioned skills are absolutely necessary, are there any tips to further reduce cooldown? I realised that there are no build out there that use obsidian ring of the zodiac. So how are people getting back into the 2 skills so quickly. I know there a passive to reduce cooldown after losing life, but I die before the cooldown reduction even happen.

    3. How do you do a rift in general? Especially if I'm playing solo. Do I activate simulacrum and land of the dead right at the start? Is every build an elite pack hunter? How do you not die outside the 2 skills?

    I have briefly seen the new necro set as well as the emerging corpse explosion build but those seems like they will need land of the dead and simulacrum too.

    All in all, sorry for the long post. I just don't know how to start with this class. Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Tinotyz to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What stats should I look for on vyr build pieces

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    I finally collected all pieces but it's not doing enough damage in higher gr.

    submitted by /u/salohgenji to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Is this FoT worth using? if so what should I reroll the ms to?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Primal Yang's Reroll

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    First time wizard, build advice

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    I'm playing a wizard for the first time this upcoming season. I'm planning on testing out the LoD Mammoth Hydra and the Vyr Archon builds on Icy Veins.

    Two questions 1) Any other variations of the build I should try? 2) Any other builds you would recommend?

    Thanks in advance for helping out a new wizard.

    submitted by /u/chasing-fire to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to do bounties it rifts?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I'm on ps4 dm me if you want to

    submitted by /u/AscendedMoose to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Is there a difference between ceremonial knife and ceremonial dagger?

    submitted by /u/AscendedMoose to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Any new mage builds on the PTR?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Haunted Visions

    • Simulacrum now drains 5% 1% of your maximum life every second and lasts twice as long forever. They can now duplicate Grim Scythe instead of Skeletal Mage.

    Razeth's Volition

    • Skeletal Mage gains the effect of the Gift of Death and Singularity runes. You gain 35-60% damage reduction if your Essence is not full.

    Jesseth Arms

    • 2-Piece Set Bonus: While your skeletons are commanded to attack a target, you deal 400% increased damage.
    submitted by /u/burtgummer45 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment