• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    Diablo PoJ explosion stacks

    Diablo PoJ explosion stacks


    PoJ explosion stacks

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Is there a difference on the dmg from the explosion of TR?

    I mean, is there a difference, when i use five times an explosion with 20 stacks, or when i do one explosion with 100 stacks?

    I want to use a build without coe and without shenlong, to speedfarm (bounties, normal rifts, low GRs, etc), so i dont have to care about the elemental/shenlong-buff.

    but i dont know, if it makes more sens, to wait for the higher stacks, or if i can just blow them up all time, without any cons.

    Someone know more about that?

    submitted by /u/Der_Affenkoenig to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    A bit disappointed with Thorns Invoker, what is next

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I've done as much as I can upgrading my Invoker build based on Icy Veins: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Joe-1507/hero/119474202

    I can complete 95 but not yet 100 and the last dozen or so hours of finding new gear, increasing Paragon levels I feel like has had a diminishing return on my GR progression. I'm Paragon 886 and feel like I would need to add 1000 levels to gain 5 GR. When I started Invoker the Icy Veins page said this is a top tier GR build, but I hardly feel that way when I join multiplayer games where I struggle to advance and other people are tearing everything up.

    I'm thinking of trying another class and build. Would Whilrwind barb be good as a way to rapidly progress GR?

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Mundunugu Spirit Barrage - Traveler's Pledge

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    So I currently have equipped a primal traveler's pledge, but got an ancient one that is questionably better. Hoping to get some advice as to which would be better to use. (Still pretty new to this game)

    Item Primary Stats Secondary
    Primal Traveler's Pledge (Currently equipped) Socket, 100% crit damage, 10% crit hit, 18% life 210 lightning resist, 38k life from health globes
    Ancient Traveler's Pledge Socket, 929 intel, 92% crit damage, 8.0% crit chance -6% damage from ranged, 37k life from health globes

    The ancient one the intel can be rerolled into cold damage. So ultimately the trade off is 8% crit damage & 2% crit chance for 20% cold damage.

    My current stats are around 48% crit chance and 490% crit damage or somewhere in that ballpark. (with the primal one equipped)

    (I would have just uploaded the screenshot but some reason I cannot)

    submitted by /u/pillagedpirate42 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Which build is better?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I have been running 2 builds atm. One is the Poison Nova build currently dominating the EU Leaderboards, and the other is a build where you use LotD with Corpse lance and Siphon Blood/Free Nova. I've hit 97 with the second but can comfortably do 95 with the first. Do I keep the first build that can nuke mobs but is trash with bosses, or go for an All-Rounder with the second build? I'm just over 700 Paragon and can clear in about 10 minutes, 1mil sheet damage.

    submitted by /u/LuminousLiquid92 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Is Wizard Even Good?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    So how good is Wizard practically speaking? Solo and group types?

    submitted by /u/Sandwichlord47 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Istvans Blades

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Got a bunch of them and was wondering what the best rolls are for PoJ? I'm currently running both blades w/ CDR and AOE damage.

    submitted by /u/Chicoleh to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Which Yangs?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Switch — is leapquake viable on console?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    The build looks fun as hell but someone mentioned that it didn't work on console and I can't find much info about the difference.

    I've played since D2, D3 on PC at launch (briefly) and just got it on switch. Currently playing a necro and looking for either a Barb or Crusader build that's more physical, direct damage and less kiting around.

    edit: this is the LQ build I'm considering

    submitted by /u/in_every_thread to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    New barbarian kindly asking reddit for help

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Sup fam, I made my first barb ever this season and so far its been a blast, farming t16 is great fun, I am however finding myself to be EXTREMELY slow during my greater rift pushes, I mean like theres slow and then theres me, im not dying or anything, but GR105 in 10 minutes doesnt sound like decent barbarian gameplay to me, especially at paragon 1273 , so maybe reddit can make my day go better, heres a link to my d3 planner :

    https://www.d3planner.com/736493793

    Oh and one last thing please , this is my first reddit post in at least 4 years , if you end up peeping my planner and you came to the conclusion that I just personally need to git gud , its an answer i will proudly accept as it will motivate me to up my game =) Thank you reddit !

    submitted by /u/bobbynouchet to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment