• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Diablo My Blind Diablo II Experience Day 3

    Diablo My Blind Diablo II Experience Day 3


    My Blind Diablo II Experience Day 3

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Day 3:

    Based on a tip by u/TormentedTaco, they recommended I return to Tristram as there is an item I should get.

    Upon returning to Tristram, I defeat a bunch of respawned enemies and went searching for the corpse that contains the item I'm looking for. I, then, reach the other side of town, where I find Wirt's corpse. If I recall, Wirt was that one guy with the pegged leg who stands on the other side of the river closest to the church. By interacting with the body, I find a bit of gold as well as his pegged leg. I assume that was the item that I was told about and I think it's a neat easter egg of sorts.

    After storing away the pegged leg and clearing out my inventory of junk, I continue onwards. As I have two quests active currently, the one involving the Countess and her tower and the one about Charsi's smithing hammer, I decide to do the Countess one first, going by the order they are listed.

    The quest states that her tower is located somewhere in the Black Marsh, of which I fortunately found the waypoint to. After sometime searching, I find the Forgotten Tower and begin my descent.

    The first few levels of the tower weren't too bad, I didn't encounter too many demons and undead and the ones I did encounter were easy to defeat. But, it will likely get more rough the deeper I go, till I reach the bottom.

    I reach the fifth level of the tower's dungeon, which seems to be the final floor. Making my way to the back of the floor, I meet the evil Countess. Braving the fire she had set to hinder my progress, I make it into her room and begin to fight. Fortunately for me, she didn't stand much of a chance and was easily defeated. Upon her death, the chest containing the Countess' treasure is unlocked spewing out a large amount of gold and various other things.

    Having completed that quest, I start off to retrieve Charsi's hammer.

    Proceeding past the Black Marsh, I once again enter the Tamoe Highlands. Compared to before, I am much better equipped to explore the area. As I follow the path, taking on enemies along the way, one of which drops a unique spiked mace called the Demon Crack. At the end of the path, I reach the Monastery Gate. While I search for the hammer, I encounter many Black Rogues among other enemies. Eventually, I find the Monastery's barracks, where I am told I will find the Charsi's hammer.

    Within the barracks, I find a stairwell leading to the Jail. I leave the stairwell alone and continue searching. After searching many of the rooms in the barracks, I find the smithery, where I encounter the Smith, who says he'll make weapons with my bones. The fight is a bit tricky as along with the Smith, there are a bunch of devilkin and a couple of their shaman counterparts. After killing the shamans and the devilkin, I am able to focus on the Smith, who wasn't too much to handle when he's by himself. After killing him, I obtain the Horadric Malus, Charsi's hammer.

    After exploring the rest of the Monastery, I return to camp with the enchanted smithing hammer. By giving the hammer back to Charsi, I am now able to enchant my equipment.

    Speaking with Deckard Cain, he tells me that Andariel and the other lesser evils had once overtaken the 3 primary evils, Diablo, Mephisto and Baal, banishing them to our world, in which they caused chaos before being bound to soulstones. By the fact Andariel is in our world, Cain fears that the forces of Hell are once again united and are planning on taking over our world. He requests that I go and slay Andariel at the Monastery.

    After preparing a bit, I return to the Monastery and proceed down to the Jail. The first level of the jail was much more elaborate than I would have expected. It took me awhile just to get to the waypoint at the very back. Once I found it, I continued down the next level. The second and third floors, also, took quite a lengthy time to fully explore. Eventually, on the third floor, I find the stairs up to the Inner Cloister.

    In the cathedral, connected to the inner cloister, I had to fight many enemies, the toughest ones being a rare skeleton mage named Bone Ash, who has a slowing ability as well as poison, and a rare tainted with stone skin. After dealing with those demons, I proceed down into the Catacombs.

    (I'm starting to get the feeling that dungeon floors in Diablo II are much more elaborate than in Diablo I because, since I'm the type of person who likes to fully complete the automap of a dungeon before proceeding to the next to make sure I've found everything I can find, it takes me a long time to fully explore each level of a dungeon.)

    After a long time exploring each level, I reach level 4 of the Catacombs, where Andariel seems to be located. I enter the room where she is located and immediately I realized that this isn't going to be easy. Beaten almost to death, I managed to use a scroll of cast portal to get out of there temporarily to plan out my attack. After purchasing antidote potions, I head back in, making attempts to dwindle the amount of foot soldiers, making occasional trips back to camp to heal back up before heading back in. Once all of the smaller enemies are dealt with, I focus on Andariel. Since she deals poison damage, I use the antidotes to stop the poison, even if it's for a short time. With the Holy Fire skill that I put some of my skill points into, I slowly but surely kill Andariel. Collecting the various weapons and armor she dropped, I return to camp to spread the news of Andariel's defeat.

    Speaking with everyone at the camp, receiving their gratitude for freeing the Monastery from Andariel's grasp, I take a ride on Warriv's caravan with Deckard Cain east to Lut Gholein.

    End of Session Level:

    Zuldylm Level: 16

    End of Day 3:

    Man, that was exciting and it's only the beginning of the game. That session took about 5 hours to get to the end of Act I from where I left off. I'm sure the future acts are going to be longer, so it's going to be awhile before I reach the end. I'm probably going to take a break since I'm burned out just by that, so I probably won't play again till late in the day tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/jmfindorff
    [link] [comments]

    Your thoughts on Necromancer expansion?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    It's been awhile since I last played D3 and thought about jumping back in. I got curious about Necromancer and decided to check it out but surprised to find that the price hasn't dropped at all over three years.

    $15 seems a little steep for one class, considering the entire RoS expansion is sitting at $20 and it comes with a ton of content + crusader class.

    For those of you who played with Necromancer - is the class worth the price? If the class is insanely fun and very well designed, I would definitely consider it but I don't really know much about how it plays currently.

    submitted by /u/Grandarex
    [link] [comments]

    more new screenshot's / concept art from Blizzard North's version of what Diablo 3 should have been

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Useast Reset Team & Regular 8-man Walks > Looking For More Regulars

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Hiya, a group of us have been doing 8-man walks for fun at least once a week, usually a full normal-hell walk on Saturdays and normal only walks during the week if people are in the mood.

    We're looking to pick up a few more regulars, so if you're interested in fast 8-man walks or our reset team, send me a PM. We use discord voice and can help with class builds, strategies, tips, and anything else if you need.

    submitted by /u/iiNexius
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for mentors.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm new to D3 and would like mentoring and learning the ropes. Perhaps a play through it? Dm me on discord if you'd like to help me. Jas#2348

    submitted by /u/Jaspedall
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn't Paladins aura's cast/precast like any other spell? Why do they take up an attack slot?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Soo i've been thinking about this before, but can't make any logic out of it, so now i need your help lol.

    To me it makes no sense... The quick answer is: So you can only equip one at a time... But a Necromancer can only cast on type of golem, a Sorc only one type of armor etc. When you cast one, it overwrites the one before.. Why didn't they just do the same with Auras?

    The second anser i can come up with is: So you can only have one attack skill active while also having an aura equipped... But its not like its hard to switch between attack skills on your keyboard, so that one makes no sense either

    Is there any official explanation? Am i missing something important?

    submitted by /u/Maagekysset
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Fractured Peaks really?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Why is in this screenshot from Blizzcon Fractured Peaks in Dry Steppes?

    If you look at this map, this region should be flat?

    submitted by /u/ggwn
    [link] [comments]

    3P Rank 1 EU Clear with WD Bosskiller

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Hello this our clear, we got it yesterday. Its a really bad time but we just tested if we can kill the boss like that. Our WD got disconnected for 2,5 minutes kinda unlucky.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCH_lMKLG24

    submitted by /u/D3Tryhardxx
    [link] [comments]

    Trying for the Platinum trophy...what's the best character & build to attempt hardcore

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    If anyone has some recommendations or can direct me to a video that would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/d1ldo_pHaggins
    [link] [comments]

    Ladder Reset Team?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    So ladder reset will occur early June. Last year when I participated in the reset I used a youtuber who organizes groups called "llama". The group fell apart by nightmare. I'd probably use a blizzard sorc but if any serious players are looking for a devoted group to get to help straight from the time of reset I'd be interested!

    submitted by /u/Evil-Red
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you think a D2: Remaster is a thing?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Anyone have a list of things you can list that makes you believe a remaster/remake is coming of D2? All I could see is the one news outlet saying this and even they say it may or may not be true.

    submitted by /u/Freds_Premium
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) Help with Curses! Conquest

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Hi guys, first post on here.. Was looking for someone who was interested in trying to grind this conquest out.

    I'm currently running a WW Barb 720 Paragon.

    I've been logging in and out for Path of the Drowned "Cursed Peat" 1/3 hours a day and have only seen it come up once. I was about 20 kills short. ha ha!!

    Its the third and the last one I need for season 20. Hit me up if interested!

    Thanks in advance.

    S0faK1ng#11714

    submitted by /u/TexasVet83
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed Peat Grind?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Looking for two people on Switch to help farm the Cursed Peat mission for the last part of the season. I've tried the boss rush 4 times and I'm always 3-4 minutes over time. Not a fan of the set dungeons either. Would appreciate the help and if you guys posted your Discords and SW codes below!

    Sw: 5272 5620 6627

    submitted by /u/TNTerry
    [link] [comments]

    What a potential Diablo 2 remaster could improve upon original release?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Hey, Reddit! There is no such a thing as perfect game, I bet even in D2 you could find pletora of things begging for an improvement. And so, i ask - what improvements could a potential Diablo 2 remaster bring to the table? What kind of changes would you be able to accept as devoted fans of that immortal classic?

    submitted by /u/destroytheardor
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 Ep 3 | Necromancer | Virgin Play-through | Apprentice Corner

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Few thoughts about new patch

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    1. DH set - what is the difference between this set and UE? UE is almost 3 times better (without supporting legs).
      a) UE 4pc - 60% more damage done and 60% less damage retrived. GD 2pc - 50% more damage with 5 stacks (10 seconds). GD 4pc - 60% less damage retived.
      b) UE 6pc and GD 6pc - 30 000% more damage to generators and Vengeance, Multishot VS 10 000% only to generators.
      c) So DMG reduction is equal. But total damege from generators is 48000% VS 15000%.
      d) Yang's and Dead Man's deals 200% * 200% * 2(if lower than 60% health), thats 18 more damage.
      e) Leonine and Emimei deals 150% * 175%, thats 6.875 more damage.
      f) We can use Hunter's Wrath in UE set, which increase generators damage by 3.9
      g) We can use Depth Diggers, which increase gen dmg by 2.
      i) So UE will be better to use with generators.
    2. New Necro set - only one - remove Bone Spear and add Bone Spirit.
    3. Increase Bone Spear dmg in Pestilence.
    4. Increase DMG in Inarius - it melee set.
    5. SOJ - mixed feelings, maybe add each of elemental's bonus and use it for all elemental types? Eg. 14% lightning on amu and 17% on bracers gives 31% on all elements? Maybe add a little more like 40-50% more total bonus?
    6. Season Theme should be named "Aggro and Wait for proc".
    submitted by /u/motylo
    [link] [comments]

    Can I level up set items

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I just got the head for the set I want on my witch doctor. The problem is that since he is not level 70, the head is level 61. If I enroll the item using the cube, will it be another piece of the set and level 70 or am I just screwed. I don't care what piece of the set it is just that is stays a piece of the set and level is level 70.

    submitted by /u/CrunchyMilk0704
    [link] [comments]

    Latency is unbearable

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys I recently bought diablo 3. I've played it on the ps3 (offline) in the past and I wanted to have a go at it on PC and experience the rifts since I didnt really do it on console. I'm from the philippines btw. So I get to playing and I immediately notice the delays. I keep playing and try to ignore it but the lag is just too much for me to handle. Like literally, I would swing at targets see no effect and then suddenly enemies would explode after a delay. It just takes you out of the game seeing stuff like this. I'm at 250-400ms. I've searched past posts, googled possible solutions and other stuff that could improve the latency to no avail. It recommends to connect to US region. I tried asia and europe it got worse. Is anyone in here from the PH? I'd like to know how youre game is playing. Or atleast find a way to reduce it to even 100ms would be so much better than what I'm going through right now.

    submitted by /u/dnvncntdln
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment