• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Diablo Advice on itemization for whirlrend

    Diablo Advice on itemization for whirlrend


    Advice on itemization for whirlrend

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Paragon 680 - Hardcore - GR 87

    Recently play D3 on switch and really like Barb. I used to play seismic slam but change to whirlrend build like 2 days ago so I have very little knowledge. Any advice is appreciated.

    My gear: Bul-Karthos / Waste Set / Lamentation / Endless Walk Set / Zodiac Gem: Taegul / Esoteric Alteration / Moratorium (Hardcore so I'm scared of being oneshot) Kanai: Ambo / BoM / Skull Grasp

    So my main question is that I just got Primal Oculus Ring but don't really think it suits the build. However it's my first ever Primal idk it's worth to replace Zodiac (turn it into Kanai and replace Skull Grasp) and squeeze it in. Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/duykhuong0618 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    New Demon Hunter set and other related changes on the ptr

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Looks like we will have to change our build for season 21 was fun while it lasted

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Witch Doctor Spirit Barrage The Spectres from the Phantasm rune no longer benefit from pet bonuses.

    What would be a good replacement for mask of jeram?

    submitted by /u/Raven316316 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Necro/Stat Help - How does a level 6 helm increase my attack? what am I missing? who hurt me in a past life?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Help on typhon lightning hydra set.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Im currently running a lighting hydra build with manald heal and also blizzard to increase my lightning damage. Currently, I have cleared GR 95 with this build. However, I can't seem to find any guides on lightning hydra to improve my build. Is there any improvement I can make to my current build? I'm at the stage where both damage and toughness are starting to lack. I'm been trying to maybe add in starfire wand but I'm not sure what I can remove to fit it in. Or is there any other way to improve my lightning hydra build in general?

    Build: https://www.d3planner.com/636153794

    Also, out of curiosity, why is the frost hydra rune preferable to the lightning hydra rune? Also all guides I have seen on YouTube or icyveins are using the frost hydra instead.

    submitted by /u/Tinotyz to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    How do people stay alive (AoV Solo High GR)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Been pushing with the '3 Shield' AoV Build and actually have been Top 50 for the past weeks having cleared 136 with 4k paragon without much fishing.

    But 1 thing still confused me with the 'Pig Sticker' Build. My gear and paragon is alot better than the gear of other players, so i think i do play it wrong. Even in 125s or so i instantly blow up. I cant imagine spending more paragon in hp than some people have alltogether.

    Do you actually just barely stay alive and abuse the 'Holy-Healing-Passive'? Do you fish until you get a good rift?

    I do not want to push higher than my other build but I was just wondering how other people do it.

    submitted by /u/AIdrich to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, stuck at GR 106, not sure what to do from here

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm stuck at GR106, with my current build and stats, any advice for me? I keep getting oneshot by stuff, and I'm really able to stand still to throw daggers at the elites since everything bunches up on me at once. Been trying to get a better KP, but no luck so far.

    It's non-seasonal, but I decided to ignore the season this time around and try to work on my older DH.

    submitted by /u/HellzAngelz to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Cold Wizard Gear?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I used to play this a lot and came back to it. I'm a paragon 90 wizard and I really like the cold skills so I've been looking for equipment to go with them. Any suggestions/how to get them?

    submitted by /u/FR0STB1TE18 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Gold Farm - Spirit Barrage WD

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a link to a build they use for Speed Farming Gold for an SB WD? I'd prefer not to make a complete gold Speed Farming build, was hoping to see if anyone has a tweak to their normal build.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Onslaught7676 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Season 20 End

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Does anyone know a rough estimate of when season 20 is ending?

    submitted by /u/dia_naji to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Necro Build Question - Poison Nova Trash Killer

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Hello All,

    I've been using, https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/lod-poison-nova-trash-killer-necromancer-bis-gear-gems-paragon-points for my build this season.

    I understand the use of the WD legs for the poison component, but why Lost Time, rather than something that would benefit Grim Scythe in the off hand? The whole build is poison damage, so no cold would ever trigger the effect of Lost Time; unless the CoE triggers this? I'm not sure, and trying to find ways to make the build a little better.

    Thank you,

    submitted by /u/zaphoy to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Parthans?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I see WD's in top ranking 4man group meta runs use ancient parthans.. with zero damage reduction now coming from soul harvest stacks, doesnt it make the WD prone to getting one-shotted during the moving between mobs packs where there doesnt seem like there'll be any stunned units?

    Hoping to get some input from WDs with experience using parthans 140-150s thanks

    submitted by /u/BigYikesFromMeDawg to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    PTR Patch 2.6.9 Season 21 info

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Season 21 Patch 2.6.9 announced! First Read and look at the changes to come, this is going to be a bad ass season!!! And very fun PTR

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUGwHegitfs&feature=youtu.be

    submitted by /u/jay226119 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Help on jade harvester set.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    I have recently tried the jade harvester set, and I can't seem to do enough damage and also die a lot. I have been trying to clear GR 75 but I can't seem to do it. My build is: https://www.d3planner.com/365356520

    I have very little experience in the witch doctor class i general so if there are any other tips you all could share it would be much appreciated. The only other sets I've tried so far is the arachyr set and the zuni carnevil set they got me to about GR 80 pretty easily. I have not tried the other 2 sets but I hear that mundunugu is much stronger, so I'm looking forward to trying that soon.

    submitted by /u/Tinotyz to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Advice needed on amulet slot.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Sorry if flaired wrong. I play with 2 other dudes and one is rolling support monk so he's running nemesis bracers and flavor of time. Since I won't be clicking pylons running flavor of time on myself seems pointless, so I was curious as to a good replacement. I was thinking maybe The ess of johan or overwhelming desire. My build is whirlrend spec if that makes a difference. If any more info is needed let me know and thanks.

    submitted by /u/LumariaXI to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment