• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Diablo Just started playing diablo 3, and I absolutely love this game.

    Diablo Just started playing diablo 3, and I absolutely love this game.


    Just started playing diablo 3, and I absolutely love this game.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Tried out d3 for free on battlenet launcher while it was ftp and was having a good time until a friend of mine told me the game would not allow me to continue onwards after part 1 unless I had owned the standard edition, so I bought the game luckily for $20 while it was on sale, my friend who mentioned this earlier joined up with me and another friend who joined with us later on, we ventured onto the main storyline quests exploring dungeons and killing hordes of enemies. Needless to say I'm very happy I decided to pick up diablo 3 and look forward to No lifeing this game during quarantine.

    submitted by /u/j_vidal
    [link] [comments]

    DailyReport#1 The Curse of Tristram BETA3 - Your Diablo2 Remastered!!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Diablo 1 Level 11 Issues

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I've put myself in a tight spot in Diablo 1.

    I am a level 20 Rogue, 45 Strength / 45 Magic / 103 Dexterity / 51 Vitality

    I've recently started Level 11 and, after wandering around a bit, have managed to lure a fair number of Black Knights into the small enclosure at the entrance of the level.

    I exited back to Level 10 and used a Town Portal to restock on potions and sell some equipment, then went back down.

    Immediately when I re-enter the Level 11 from Level 10, the Black Knights are right there and kill me within a matter of a couple of seconds.

    They're even positioned such that I cannot re-access the stairway to Level 10.

    I've tried killing them while burning through potions.

    I've tried casting fire spells.

    Nothing seems to allow me to live long enough to kill any of them and re-exit the level.

    Any ideas what I might do?

    submitted by /u/roba2686
    [link] [comments]

    Help Getting Back to 70 Diablo 3 (Switch)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I just lost my hardcore character :( and would like some help to get from 0 to hero, that is, back to 70!

    Would anyone be willing to help me out? I'm playing on the switch, for info.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/TooMuchRisotto
    [link] [comments]

    Need new people to play with on Xbox!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Just got back into playing! My GT is DesiredMuffin57 add me or comment your GT! I'm 21, F from Canada. I play both seasonal and non- seasonal.

    submitted by /u/ittybittyblondie
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better in the long run?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    I can't choose between two current ring sets.. focus and restraint with BoM and ORoZ in the cube, or BoM and ORoZ equipped with CoE and Mantle of Channeling in the cube. The second setup definitely outputs more damage, but at the cost of making me quite squishy. once i get augmented ancients and things like that, which setup would be better in the long run? thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/JadonArey
    [link] [comments]

    is anyone else having major issues obtaining a RoRG this season?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I know its all chance. but i'm level 430+ paragon and I still haven't seen one drop. its the last piece I need for my build.
    /rant over :(

    submitted by /u/SlappyNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Wreath of Lightning

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Does the Wreath of Lightning gem deal lightning damage? I am asking this because I have the Wyrdward ring that has a 31% chance to stun if lightning damage is afflicted.

    submitted by /u/BigNibbaDestroyer
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 PS4 easiest class to play controlwise?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I just ordered Diablo 3 for PS4 to play with my GF for cozy couch-time. We have been playing CoD Warzone, Apex etc. together already and I am not sure if she likes Diablo.

    I dont know how good the controls are on the console edition. So my question is which hero is the easiest to play control-wise ? Barbarian would be my guess...

    submitted by /u/maggelsel
    [link] [comments]

    Help with WW barb

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Hello, I just started playing like 2 weeks ago and have some questions about barb. I got a primal ambo and was wondering best off hand to use with it? I also have a primal echo furry but dont know if that is worth, also what is the best jewelry to use? I have pledge/rose, zodiac/might, restraint,focas and squirt or flavor of time all ancient just dont know what use? Thanks yall! :)

    submitted by /u/QueenTricia
    [link] [comments]

    Those damn double goblins

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Now that we get double goblin spawn (season20/Diablo3)... how the heck do you get both? they ALWAY split up and unless I'm in a small room there's no way to catch up with one after killing the other. How do you do it?

    (Yeah I know I'm late to the party, but I had put diablo aside for a while and just picked it up again!)

    submitted by /u/Blaewen23
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie just playing through for the first time.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Hello I'm new to the game and I play on Xbox. I just started a monk on normal setting and have no idea what I'm doing. Does anyone want to link up and help me out?

    submitted by /u/bizzcutt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment