• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Diablo Thornsader question

    Diablo Thornsader question


    Thornsader question

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Ok so I have Heart of Iron in the cube which gives me extra Thorns equal to 3x my Vitality. Then the 6-piece bonus of Invoker puts 150x Thorns into my Punish attacks.

    Does this mean I will do more damage from sinking paragon points into Vitality rather than Strength?

    submitted by /u/noMercy1987 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Electric Wizard weapons

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I'm doing a repost because I forgot to make sure my post was ready to be posted.

    Here's a link to my current character plan: https://www.d3planner.com/173099284

    Basically, I'm wondering if there's a better alternative to my current weapon that will better compliment my skills.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dudewiththebling to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Multishot Pushing Build Optimization Questions

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Having trouble finding up to date S20 TOP builds. Googling Multishot gets me out of date builds. Icy is currently a hot mess, almost every other build I've followed from Icy looks like people copy and pasted incorrect info, tons of conflicts in an item and gem recommended in one paragraph, then in the next chart is completely replaced with something else entirely. Weird unoptimized or unexplained stats picked everywhere, I use it as a build starting point but then disregard it for final gear and rolls anymore. So I have a few questions for getting my top push build together.

    I'm currently Fire spec, 40% in fire rolls, 60% with magefist in place of Gunes, using Squirts and Gizzard, 800 paragon. Most of my gear is semi trash, non-ancient, and near lowest roll possible atm. I'm going full glass cannon, GR80s are pretty easy. I have seen some builds keep squirts and drop gizzard even for the last dps gem (trapped, stricken or zeis. Not sure which two of those are most optimal together if sticking with Gizzard). Not sure if the normal is to push full glass with no gizzard, or only do that with Monk shield, but I am willing to go full glass and commit to complete off screen clearing everything like Hanzo's Storm Arrow had a lust baby with Whole Hog. I'll swap to Phys spec if it is better, but I have seen opinion that fire is still fine doing 110+. Idk?

    Stats. So with Crimsons, is stacking cooldown everywhere possible an end goal? Does the damage buff of crimsons cd mechanic outweigh all other rollable stats not dex and crit chane/crit damage? Or no? Again, trying to find a PERFECT top build for reference that has every optimal roll on it, since every guide I've found so far mentions your cooldown breakpoint for perma Vengence, but not if its OPTIMAL to roll more cooldown or not.

    So why is Cull and Thrill always taken together, 2 passives for one 20% bonus and its proc, instead of taking Steady in one spot for an automatic 20% and another multiplier together (I have been testing combinations of Steady/Archery/Single Out in its place, even weird things like Ess of Johan [Or Magefist, which currently seems the best] in place of Visage of Gunes in combination with Cull+Steady), just to exhaust every option of multipliers I haven't seen used. I've just been assuming I don't know something like that maybe one is multiplicative and the other is additive which makes it more beneficial, or something like that. I've seen one older post of someone saying Steady is superior at higher levels to Ambush when you spend more time outside of the proc ranges, yet another saying it is worse. This a time I'm getting frustrated that I can't have a dps counter in game like WoW where I can clearly test and see whats working best for myself.

    Lastly, could something like Strong arm bracers with another party member proccing knockback be viable, any more interesting part synergy slot swaps like that?

    submitted by /u/CosmicTeapott to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Just started playing a week ago. Never played D3 before. How long should it take me to get to T30 ? Any thoughts? Aiming for T70 after that. Wish me luck ...

    submitted by /u/Grannpappi to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Hybrid ultra fast speed farming for Mudunugu spirit barrage build

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    So I have this amazing hybrid build that can kill anyone on your path at T16 with the spirit barrage build while having 100%+ speed. Excellent for farming bounties especially when you only have this spirit barrage setup.

    Things needed:

    • Your complete spirit barrage setup
    • A total breeze doing both bounties and normal rifts but at 1K paragon while wearing vitality gems on both armor and pants.

    Kanai's Cube

    • Avarice band (extends your pick up radius by additional 30 yards, excellent synergy with Grave Injustice passive - more resets for skills)

    • Ring of Royal Grandeur (+1 on set bonuses)

    • Rechel's Ring (+60% movement speed after fearing an enemy)

    Replacement of usual skill build

    • Replace Piranhado with Horrify + Stalker rune (+20% movement speed)

    • Fierce Loyalty passive activated by Big Bad Voodoo Fetish

    Use a duplicate copy of your ring / neckace from your build to hold the Boon of the Hoarder gem

    • So you don't have to keep replacing the gem manually when going back to your usual build. Replace the item holding Bane of the stricken since all enemies will die in 1-2 hits.

    Total speed calculations:

    • +30% from Boon of the hoarder
    • +15% from Big Bad Voodoo
    • +15% or 30% from Fierce Loyalty Passive
    • +60% from Rechel
    • +20% fro Horrify Rune
    • +100% from Spirit walk

    All your skill CDs will reset fast.

    Downside of this build - Will be slower if there's no enemies.

    submitted by /u/BlaizePascal to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    POJ Chest - which one to keep ?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Season 20 - Strongarms Proc'ed by Furious Charge

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I don't see anyone running strongarms as part of the build, does Furious charge not proc stongarms?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Tranceit to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    5th Set Speculation?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Since every class got a 5th set except DH and Necro, it is reasonable to expect they will come in future patches...

    What do you think DH 5th set will be like? I have a feeling Spike Traps might be there since they've been trying to make them viable for years now. Rapid Fire could have been a possibility as well but probably not due to recency bias. Also Strafe maybe? Or maybe a set not linked to a single ability but to channeling ones, so that would take both Rapid Fire and Strafe together? Or maybe generators since aside from the fade of UE grenade they're basically forgotten?

    Also on a related note I wish there was a Bow + Quiver set, that'd be pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/icywindflashed to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Damage good. But slow, and one shots!!!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Hi all, took some advice last week and went with an impale build. I'm following the items and skills per the icy veins build. I can solo up to a level 90 GR, probably dying three or four times.

    The character is extremely sensitive to one shots. Not sure what I did wrong.

    Another thing, I run out of discipline very fast and can't use vault.

    Anyone got suggestions? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/jeffs42885 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Build suggestions?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    Looking for suggestions for some fun barbarian sets to aim for. I'm paragon level 220, I have 4/6 wastes set, Bul-Kathos weapon set and lamentation so I'm aiming for a WW Rend build but unsure what other pieces I need to optimise to push some GRs and speedfarming.

    Any suggestions?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/DadaLumLum to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Judgment Ability

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Was this ability removed ?? Or am I just not seeing it ???

    submitted by /u/ASYLUM200 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment