• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Diablo Really like this Orthodox Christian vibe from this Cathedral. Really looks liek those Russian ORthodox Churches made from Wood...

    Diablo Really like this Orthodox Christian vibe from this Cathedral. Really looks liek those Russian ORthodox Churches made from Wood...


    Really like this Orthodox Christian vibe from this Cathedral. Really looks liek those Russian ORthodox Churches made from Wood...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Instant death GR100+ Rift Guardians, how to progress?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Hi Reddit, returning casual player from 2012 and been playing D3 again for the last three weeks (non-seasonal). Im on GR104 solo (Barb WW) and getting insta death from the Rift Guardians. Could someone please give me pointers on how to I could progress?

    My currect build: https://www.d3planner.com/152945200

    Thanx Reddit

    UPDATE: Solved with the ring "Band of Might" and augmentation. Thanx guys!

    submitted by /u/jtacguy
    [link] [comments]

    When the game hates you more than you hate yourself.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Which soundtrack was your favorite from D2 and why? What kind of soundtrack would you like in D4?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2XzZZI0f48

    That would have to be mine just for the sheer atmosphere it creates. After 20 years of playing the franchise (95% D2), I just recently noticed that the Pandemonium Fortress is exactly what it's called. The raw definition of Pandemonium is chaos/confusion/uproar. Were not in Heaven. Were inbetween the realm of Heaven and Hell, for when the forces of light and darkness collide that's when confusion and chaos is created. The fact our character who is a simple human, ending up in a place like this is a miracle and an honor. Halbu and Jamella don't even talk to you, they just say "Hail to you, champion" like as if only the most worthy are allowed here. In Diablo 3 we were going around everywhere like it was nothing. No fear. We were basically a Dragonball Z character. In Diablo 2, The music is 100% perfect in each area in my opinion. Matt Uelmen did an amazing job. I hope more tracks like this get released in Diablo 4.

    submitted by /u/PoEScionHentai
    [link] [comments]

    Putting a cap on paragon

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    I wish that for season 21 they would put a cap on paragon, I'm so tired of never being able to compete with any of the top cleats simply because I dont do 4 man rat runs ti get to paragon 4000. I wish the cap was like 1500-2000 so even solo players would get their shot at the top spot as long as you got good gear and the know how.

    submitted by /u/kwakadoodledoo
    [link] [comments]

    What is the longest you have gone in a season without finding a ring of royal grandeur?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    I am almost lvl 600 and havent found one yet

    submitted by /u/ApatheticJigsaw
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to get the Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    I've been grinding rifts for 6 days straight trying to obtain this ring and I haven't gotten a single drop. Am I doing something wrong??

    Please help. My sanity needs it

    EDIT: Got one, thank jeebus

    submitted by /u/Darth_Brodius
    [link] [comments]

    Am I supposed to complete Act 5 again after beating it once?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    I just started playing Diablo 3 after years of not playing. Before I had beat the game as a seasonal hero, but quit not too long after. I've just beat it again as a seasonal hero. But it seems to be taking me through the act 5 quests again. I know my progress should have been saved because I still have all the weapons I got and I got part 3 of Urzael's journal instead of part 1. Do I have to do all of act 5 again? Or am I missing something stupid?

    submitted by /u/HLSparta
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Monk Build

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    The build I use is the Justice set with won khim lau and vengeful wind (and I can get to gr95 in 10-11 minutes), but I saw pro players using little rogue and slanderer. With the pro build I can get higher rifts (gr100 in 12 minutes) but it's a really slow monk, I mean I have to focus only on elite, because otherwise I don't finish it. Is it normal with these swords? And what else do I have to do to get to higher rifts? Thanks 🙌🏻

    submitted by /u/DesmondTheMoonBear22
    [link] [comments]

    Magic find affect gambling?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Does MF affect Gambling from Gheed?

    submitted by /u/stoind
    [link] [comments]

    D3 is the game for me?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I play some minutes of this game and It sounds really Fun. I saw some players playing in twitch and I like the fast paced combat. However, my main concern até the multiplayer and the end game? Are there a dungeons/Raid system to do with others players? If yes, os It doable with randoms ir only prende team?

    submitted by /u/diogenes899
    [link] [comments]

    Need help W/ Conquest

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    I need help with killing 350 monsters conquest on PS4

    submitted by /u/Plus-Ultima
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo based minis/models?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    I was wondering if Diablo has ever put out minis or models to paint? I know the gothic style and subject matter aligns with the style that is popular in the mini scene and would love to be able to paint something from the Diablo line!

    Thoughts, rumours, etc?

    submitted by /u/Fluroblue
    [link] [comments]

    Huge dmg disparity in MP story campaign

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    My little brothers were looking for a game to play during covid-lockdown and I suggested D3. They had never played it and I knew the MP was a blast. Having not as much as looked at it after beating the campaign back when it launched, the game is way different now.

    Going through the story, I had been routinely upping the difficulty because it is mindlessly easy until at least Master, etc. By Act IV, we are at T2 but we seem to be at completely different lvls in terms of stats and DMG output... e.g. one brother is getting one-shot and averages 800k while the other is dealing out 20M crits and seems basically indestructible. Neither of them seem to be particularly enjoying the game as a result. (stat wise, his Monk has 6000 dex and my barb has 4800 str)

    IIRC back when I ran this the first time, by this point some were stronger than others, but it wasn't the magnitudes of difference that we see RN.

    Is this just a result of rng and one getting the benefit of good item drops? Or is there something that I can do to give them both a more normalized experience? I'd love to do some season chars with them but they literally haven't seen the end of the story yet!

    submitted by /u/generic_corkey
    [link] [comments]

    Does FHR matter between breakpoints?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    VitaNecro standard is 86 FHR which I have sitting at 105 FHR. Need 5 strength for dusk enigma but trying to avoid wasting stats so I'd like to switch out one of my small FHR (5%) charms for something that adds 5 strength.

    My question then is is sacrificing that 5% gonna make any difference either significantly or even at all?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/heymrpostmanshutup
    [link] [comments]

    Need some PlayStation help

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Hey guys I had a few beers last night and murdered my fourth Witch Doctor. Which sucks because I realise as I'm typing that my primal gear is gone. Season 20 has made me realise that I'm not cut out for squishy builds, yet I'm deteremind to finish the season. Anyway I'm pretty safe at 70 because I kept doubles of all my gear #thathardcorelife

    In short : can someone please level me to 70 I'm HC Seasonal.

    PSN - bestguyever69

    submitted by /u/tinymessages
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest Way/Build for paragon farming?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Hello, I recently saw a Necromancer in one of my public groups and checked his profile and his build was really advanced; specialized for EXP farming. I've been searching for this build or something like it for the past hours but I'm still clueless :(

    Anyone know of this build or any builds similar to it? Would be highly appreciated :)

    (P.S - Sorry for bad English!)

    submitted by /u/alyielovesyou
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got them! Cosmic Wings are next on the list.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Spanish post about Diablo... part 2 The Eternal Conflict

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/CAvV4xULU0Y Hi Everyone, el día de hoy les traigo un post sobre el lore de Diablo, narrando otro capitulo del libro de Deckard Cain espero les guste.

    submitted by /u/BringerOfEmbers
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on pursuing the next breakpoint for LoD Hydra wizards?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Assuming you can make the gear for either work of course.

    The typical LoD hydra build attacks at 30 frames per second (1.65 attack speed) (assuming 7% attack speed on weapon and good Tasker and Theo).

    To get to the next breakpoint (2.05 attack speed), you need 27% attack speed on gear (3 max rolls of 7% and 1 6% roll). Typically, people already have attack speed on gloves, which means they're "wasting" that attack speed. The best 2 ways to get the remaining 3 rolls needed, you can:

    1. Get 2 rolls on rings and wear The Witching Hour over Hergbrash's Binding (and likely have to use Ray of Frost 11 arcane power rune instead of Arcane Torrent - Flame Ward so that you don't run low on arcane power). This is a major toughness loss and risky.

    2. Get 2 rolls on rings and 1 on amulet. This is hard to pull off amulets are harder to roll AND it means you will have to sacrifice one of: elemental damage%, crit chance, crit damage. That in itself is a DPS loss.

    Perhaps some of the things I said are untrue as I'm not expert, but I am confident I'm right about the attack speed breakpoints for LoD hydra wizards and the best viable ways to pursue the next breakpoint. That's my main interest for this discussion. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/IconicIsotope
    [link] [comments]

    What do they mean by Mmo and pvp?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    What is a mmo now a days? Like tibia/runescape where you can see others constantly or more like destiny where you only see them in the hub/sanctuary.

    And pvp? You can open skull and kill any player wherever? Can pvp work in a hack n slash game?

    submitted by /u/DSPtriesit
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 loot system was so epic, diablo 3's sucks, will diablo 4 be better? Would you prefer a diablo 2 remaster over diablo 4?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Hi guys, new to this forum.

    A little about my history in the game

    I was a big addict of diablo 2. Wasn't a legit player, I ran 16 bot accounts at all times (there was a max of 8 accounts per IP address) and ran 2 internet connections for that. , Cheating isnt great, but if you didnt back then, you'd be behind those you did, even if you played 24/7. everyone did as the game got balanced for bots (some levels up to mephisto were increased in size by 5-10 times, making bots taking 10 seconds instead of 2seconds, but for humans, gone from 30-60 seconds, to 3-4 minutes).

    Anyway, probably after 1 decade of it nonstop, I was likely one of the richest guys in Europe (if not the one) at the time and even running 16 bots 24/7 (with about 50-100 accounts with 8 characters each full of items) never managed to give me "perfect gear" back in the day. I used a clan to sort/ organise and sell on my bots stuff in places like d2jsp and got to a point where I had my bots not picking up/keeping things like shakos/sojs/skill charms with less than 3x life etc due to how much time it would take to store/sell some items.

    So in short, even though I cheated my way through the game, I was always excited, when crafting, identifying uniques and so on. The loot system was amazing, you could stat stats, levels on your skills and so on. You had socketables, runewords, crafts, magic/rare/uniques and sets. was fantastic. Sorceress used robes with orbs/staffs, barbarians used big swords, every time an item dropped, you felt a rush.

    A long wait, Diablo 3 came out, (i haven't played expansions), and what a disappointment... my wizards spells damage was BASED on my weapons damage, so my best weapon was a big 2 handed mace. there was no runes, no crafting, not much. was so incomplete and disappointing. Everything seems to be about getting the "% damage %crit %crit damage etc on every item". there was no "wow I found a SOJ" or "wow i found a Ber rune, do i socket it, or do i do a runeword?" I was deeply unsatisfied on how the game ended up being. I quickly sold what i gathered so far (back when AH was with real money) for 500+ USD and never came back. Diablo 3 has amazing visuals, but the loot system was such a disappointment in comparison to Diablo 2 to me. Does anyone feel the same way?

    Now Diablo 4 is in the works, seems that they are trying to give some of those things back, but part of me wishes they just "remastered" diablo 2 without the cheats and dupes, somewhere between the 1.09 and 1.10 versions (in my opinion the golden times of diablo 2).

    Feel free to share your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/X4dow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment