• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Diablo Help with gear and what I should aim for...

    Diablo Help with gear and what I should aim for...


    Help with gear and what I should aim for...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Profile: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/DiabloVern-1585/hero/119062847

    Currently T4, but looking to improve. Gear suggestions, Spell changes, etc., welcome. My play style is casual, but progressive, i.e., eventual T16 and GR push by the end of the season. I am working toward T16, but it'll be a few weeks. Any help appreciated. I run a Gold Find build to start, but need to work on a viable build that will last a long time.

    submitted by /u/CHVern to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Which Flavor of Time is better

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Both are ancient. I'm a WW Rend Barb and so all of my damage is from Phys (otherwise it would be a no brainer).

    Which would you guys choose?

    FOT 1:

    • 899 Vitality
    • 64% Crit Damage
    • 9% Crit
    • 8% CDR
    • Socket (rerolled)
    • Poison Res

    FOT 2:

    • 99-183 Damage
    • 17% Physical Damage
    • 10% Crit (rerolled)
    • 8% CDR
    • Socket
    • Increased Health Globes
    submitted by /u/AlexN83 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What do I reroll on this WKL (Hardcore)?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    First time Necro since last playing in Season 9, send progression help!!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Just started playing again since a very long hiatus. Was wondering if there is anything else I need to do to progress. Working on augmenting my gear but not sure what needs upgrades or better rerolls... Also been looking at starting to do Rat Runs, but not 100% I know what to do for those. Any help/advise would be appreciated!

    https://www.d3planner.com/852073869

    submitted by /u/spellonyew to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    When to roll off dex from rings?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    For a multishot ue build using focus+restraint. I'm at para 800. What's the way to calculate when to roll dex off my rings for chc, chd or area damage? Also, is avg damage better than dex at my current paragon?

    submitted by /u/jvi to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    First Season using Vyr Set, any ideas how to get better?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! This is my first post, of my first build, of my first wizard, all following icy veins build around Vyr Set.

    https://www.d3planner.com/240835195

    Currently, I'm doing very easy GR45, and fight mobs on T10 so I assume I can do GR50. But, besides that, I don't know what's next? How can I improve? Besides getting more Paragon Points, improving Legendary Gems or waiting for Ancient versions of my set of course.

    I'll appreciate any help and opinions about how can I go further

    submitted by /u/patomenza to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Heavens Fury Help

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Seasonal, Hardcore, Paragon 450, on Torment 1x. Feel like things are getting harder to kill, do i just farm Ancient Set pieces now to gain damage ?

    submitted by /u/Revivinggem to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Poison Nova build question

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    I've seen a couple variations of this build. One of them uses the golem. I was wondering if the Poison army of the dead could possibly be an alternative. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/hierro31 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on pursuing the next breakpoint for LoD Hydra builds?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Assuming you can make the gear for either work of course.

    The typical LoD hydra build attacks at 30 frames per second (1.65 attack speed) (assuming 7% attack speed on weapon and good Tasker and Theo).

    To get to the next breakpoint (2.05 attack speed), you need 27% attack speed on gear (3 max rolls of 7% and 1 6% roll). Typically, people already have attack speed on gloves, which means they're "wasting" that attack speed. The best 2 ways to get the remaining 3 rolls needed, you can:

    1. Get 2 rolls on rings and wear The Witching Hour over Hergbrash's Binding (and likely have to use Ray of Frost 11 arcane power rune instead of Arcane Torrent - Flame Ward so that you don't run low on arcane power). This is a major toughness loss and risky.

    2. Get 2 rolls on rings and 1 on amulet. This is hard to pull off amulets are harder to roll AND it means you will have to sacrifice one of: elemental damage%, crit chance, crit damage. That in itself is a DPS loss.

    Perhaps some of the things I said are untrue as I'm not expert, but I am confident I'm right about the attack speed breakpoints for LoD hydra wizards and the best viable ways to pursue the next breakpoint. That's my main interest for this discussion. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/IconicIsotope to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Does 64 int actually mean 64% more dmg?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    "increases all damage by x%"...

    I've got two RoRGs, one with with 8% CDR (which means 8% more dmg thanks to crimson set) and the other with VIT.

    I obviously want the 8% CDR, but it has 64 less int. Should I take the 8% CDR?

    submitted by /u/feedmeattention to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Soloing Curses!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I'm playing UE multishot on xbox- so getting groups I dont find quite as easy and normally solo anyway.

    I'm reasonably geared and 888 paragon and cant seem to get above 264 at the Cursed Peat event. I've cheesed output a little bit using BoP and an elite before starting.. Anything else to recommend or a case of grinding out some paragon and gear upgrading a bit?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/tortie2878 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Do your minions gain the effects of trag'ouls 3800 damage if they use health not essance

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I'm running a necromancer for the first time curious if the trag'ouls 3800 damage is added to the minions if they use health not essance?

    submitted by /u/daginger1215 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Gazing demise affix

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Anybody know if the spirit damage increase is additive or multiplicative? Trying to decide if an ancient is worth augmenting, but its a drop from 134 to 127% (haven't found a better one in 1100 paragon...)

    submitted by /u/teespolyglot to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    LoD WoL monk random question

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    After gearing a few of my other characters, I decided to see what I'd be able to do with my monk. I gave him a LoD gem I've been levelling a bit, level is somewhere in the 70's, along with a few dexterity based primals and ancients, and a few other items on to see what I'd end up with.

    My question now is, with everything being as in the link below, how high do you guys reckon I'd be able to go?

    EDIT: oops, sorry, forgot the link

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Valgarr-2573/hero/10451255

    submitted by /u/Khelra to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    RoRG

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Add me on ps4 if you have a spare <3 - mittensvii

    submitted by /u/DatMVII to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment