• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Diablo Rank 1 Monk Tempest Rush Flurry Solo Push Guide Season 20 (Patterns of Justice) Diablo 3

    Diablo Rank 1 Monk Tempest Rush Flurry Solo Push Guide Season 20 (Patterns of Justice) Diablo 3


    Rank 1 Monk Tempest Rush Flurry Solo Push Guide Season 20 (Patterns of Justice) Diablo 3

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    First time here Rip me. Trying to make a infinity

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Just salvaged perfect primal

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Playimg WD this season, Mundunugu.

    After countless rolls, Kadala finally dropped a perfectly rolled Gazing Demise.

    I just salvaged that roll due to a momentary distraction.

    Life seems ... different now. Pray for me

    submitted by /u/janitor_bg
    [link] [comments]

    Diab-lol: an inefficient but comical way to play.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    What you will need to play Diab-lol:

    1. A strong level-70 item with a socket

    2. A level 25 Gem of Ease

    3. Access to the Fire Walkers via Kanai's Cube

    4. A brand new character (one that can use two-handers works best)

    How to play:

    Jump into a rift. Don't use any attacks, just run around.

    submitted by /u/DavidAtWork17
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Kadala

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I want some bracers for barbarian but it says I need bo level 16(?) but I was watching a tutorial and the YTuber got x item that you need to be level 11 to wear but he was 8. Can I get my bracers even tho I'm low level.

    P.D.: I don't understand D3 Planner Data

    submitted by /u/Asiius
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about seasonal pets

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    So am i kinda boned for getting past seasonal pets? Cause i really want the little angel loot goblin but i wasn't around for the last season

    submitted by /u/Skeleton_King-111
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 boost

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Is anyone available to boost? I am coming from max in pc but also want to play on ps4. Thanks if you can help! IGN snipehawk616

    submitted by /u/theguybrian
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Powerlevelling

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Anyone bored during quarantine and want to help me power level a few characters to 70 so I can wrap up the trophies without going for the grind? Msg me your PSN or leave it here.

    submitted by /u/Rats-Get-Fat
    [link] [comments]

    Is console and PC the same

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I'm just wondering I'm new to the game and every build guide was on PC

    submitted by /u/bean2146
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes whenever I'm playing this game I wonder

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Am I playing Diablo 3 or some weird touhou remake?

    submitted by /u/podente
    [link] [comments]

    Defensive options for skele mage necro

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Im currently trying to push some keys with my friends, and i have a full ancient LoD skele mage build. Damage is perfect, but if something sneezes on my, i die.

    I've seen people using dayntees binding, and replacing blood rush for a curse.

    I really like having blood rush as a utility, so im not so fond of that option. Is there another option that im missing?

    I also want to keep playing skele mage over blood nova or corpse lance build, since i like the playstyle better.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/phil3837
    [link] [comments]

    TCP/IP Game with out of state friend

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get a game set up on Diablo 2 where we can play with our non blizzard account bound toons but when either of us host a game we can't join in. We tried disabling fire walls but it didn't work. Any help so we can relive that nostalgic goodness together?

    submitted by /u/palidinsoul88
    [link] [comments]

    Ramaladni's Gift

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    I'm like Paragon 600+ so far this season. I've been farming dozens of T16 Rifts and 80+ GR's. Not one gift drop so far. Is this normal? I've never had a hard time getting a bunch of them any other season.

    submitted by /u/GDITurbo77
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a petition for a new diablo 2 expansion

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    How many people think its a good idea to start a petition for a new diablo 2 expansion ? maybe a new act , couple new classes , new items, how many people would pay 20 bucks or more for that ?? i would in a heartbeat. Plan is to start a petition, get as many signatures as possible open a support ticket with blizzard and send it in + fax it , email it, non stop until they reply , this 20 year old game is better then most games today and blizzard knows it

    submitted by /u/MY_transformation
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning attacks for DHlvl43?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Level 43, I just got a weapon called Fulminator.

    Says something about lightning damage turning enemies into rods causing them to pulse 481% weapon damage as lightning every... etc

    But i cant find lightning attacks after salvaging my last weapon, what should i do? Im totally new.

    submitted by /u/JateVII
    [link] [comments]

    ADRIA SYMPTOMS - since diablo 1

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I've been playing diablo 1 since i was a kid, today i was playing a brand new monk on my newly bought game from gog, and i was doing this fungie book quest, then after i managed to find the black mushroom Adria is looking for she says: pepin is looking for a demon brain to cure people from its poison, if he manages to make the cure, please bring one for me.

    When you manage to find the brain, pepin has already done the potion without your help but take it to study it further anyways, when you bring the finished cure to Adria, she is all aggressive complaining for being "too late" and managed to brew her own potion. Pretty suspisious huh?

    Well that is all i gotta say, maybe its not a venom, but a curse or something related and that is why she is serving the devil in diablo 3.

    I was really surprised because she managed to stay safe on 1 and 2.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/srviana
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a powerlevel on Xbox!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Currently level 24.

    TheBodyCount

    submitted by /u/MostlyChess
    [link] [comments]

    After years of playing on an off I finally came back and achieved something I never thought possible. Zero to hero thanks for your guides bloodshed and wudjio. Sorry for the poor quality my screenshot on my PC is messed up.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Is anyone available to powerlevel on the Xbox?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Long story short, I leveled up three characters. I can't stand to level up another.

    submitted by /u/MostlyChess
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment