• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Diablo IKWW Barb feels squishy?

    Diablo IKWW Barb feels squishy?


    IKWW Barb feels squishy?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    She hits hard but feels squishy. I am also having issues with keeping the fury generated. Anything I can or should change?

    Thanks in advance!

    I know I need to get Ambo and Band of Might into the cube.

    https://www.d3planner.com/112219164

    submitted by /u/gallerie to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Made a Hardcore WD solely for conquests (GR 75). Do I stick with my LOD gem until the end? Currently at GR 63.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    So yeah I kinda hit a plateau at the time but I attribute that to my hybrid build. Currently at Paragon 320 with everything thrown at vitality instead of intelligence. Also wearing vitality gems on all slots available. I have like 2/3 equips on ancient.

    I'm using a spirit barrage build. Should I switch to a quick mudunugu? The extra 60% damage decrease + Big bad vodoo following you around seems nice but is it really needed?

    Also I haven't found yet a 300% damage increase after locus effect ring. Only wearing LOD gem and Bane of powerful. No masks of geram too or even that pet gem. I made this character yesterday and wanna be over it fast.

    Also once the 2nd life passive activates, I quit the game to reset so not really scared of death. It felt like I'm squishy tho despite my 7k vitality.

    submitted by /u/BlaizePascal to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Does removing thorn damage affects your overall damage?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    I am a total newbie and using vyr archon chantodos build so i removed thorn damage for life generation from my gears. I never get to use thorn, Is it gonna affect my damage?

    submitted by /u/babuchabri to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Paragon 185, stuck at torment 1

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I've been playing for a bit, I've got legendary's and some meaningless set pieces. I am aiming for the wastes set, spin to win, but I just feel like I'm doing something wrong. I'm still stuck at T1, and it's still kind of slow to finish rifts, definitely more than 5+ minutes. All my gear is also level 70. Is this normal until you complete your first set?

    submitted by /u/chris-UMB to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    DPS question with legacy Carnevil

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Just wondering if theres a way to calculate how much dps I am losing with my Carnevil mask. It's a primal with 1k int 1k stam 6crit and socket of course. But the affix is only shooting 5 darts. I'm just wondering if even a rather normal and mabye non ancient carnevil would actually yield much better dps due to the 5 more darters!

    Anyone know? Sucks to have to get rid of my primal, but this has been my favourite build forever and have been running it for a long time.. especially when it was absolutely awful :D

    submitted by /u/wesleysnipez0 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it that the Pig Sticker build is considered the more powerful version than the Ivory shield AoV build, but in the current S20 ladder, mostly are Ivory build at the top.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Title. Enlighten me on this, please. Just cleared 110 with the Pig Sticker build, and I want to continue progressing to higher GRs. Just looted a primal Ivory tower, which sparks my curiosity to try this other AoV build. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/au_fredal to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Dude new D3 streamer!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    https://www.twitch.tv/mantisapparatus this chick is sick :"D IVE NEVER seen that much gold in an inventory before!!!!

    submitted by /u/CanniluxCEO to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment