• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Diablo Mundunugu's helm

    Diablo Mundunugu's helm


    Mundunugu's helm

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    So I've been running a non ancient one for some time now:

    700 int, 6cc, 13% Spirit Barage.

    Just got a primal to drop:

    1000 int, 14 mana regen, 15% zombie charger.

    NOT ideal for sure. My question is with the Mun's bonus with added damage on the mana regen is it worth it to switch to the primal? Would I then roll CC instead of the zombie charger? I forget which part of the builds are additive and which are multiplicative.

    submitted by /u/Hyperd0g to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    IK Hota

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Has anyone tried to push with this set? How far could it go? I saw 120s was the projection. I currently have 3 viable primals for it and wasn't sure if I'd waste my time with it.

    submitted by /u/Hastert365 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Help with AOV

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I was so excited to run this set but am really struggling and not sure why? I am very squishy and seem to always be out of wrath despite hitting enemies. I realize the build is far from optimized but I'm not able to grind GR70s and T16 rifts with difficulty right now so it is slow going. At what CDR will I be able to keep Akarat Champion up full time - my CDR is currently 54%.

    Build is here: https://www.d3planner.com/159283598

    I started this season on Barb but wanted to try AOV because it looked like the kind of play style I enjoy. So far though, I find the set underwhelming and feel like I must be doing something incorrectly or have missed something. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/riversub to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Inarius Blood Nova Build

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I have this build. I deal so much damage to be honest but i can't go higher from T13 cause even having Aquilla Cuirass doesn't increase my toughness enough. How can I make it more tough?

    submitted by /u/bugradal to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Pig Sticker

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I am running LoJ Tempest Rush. I got this pig sticker today and need suggestions on what to reroll. I think vitality to damage percent is probably right, but I'm playing Hardcore and the idea of just forfeiting 1K Vitality seems wrong. Note: i'll be adding a socket with Ramaladni's Gift.

    https://imgur.com/aVdXzS4

    submitted by /u/IseeDrunkPeople to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    New Lamentation drop - not sure if upgrade or not.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Currently at 1800 paragon and this new Lamentation drops. Losing the all resist hurts, but if you guys think this is an upgrade, the new belt can easily get a 100 gem augment (because looks like a sidegrade more than a solid upgrade). Reroll would be skill --> Life per Fury Spent.

    Your thoughts?

    Old vs new belt side by side: https://imgur.com/a/F6cU2Tm

    Current defensive stats: https://imgur.com/a/rFXHegA

    submitted by /u/buloid to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    How to Reroll this primal Pig Sticker for Valor

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Someone told me Vit to Dmg10%. Another told me roll off the area damage to... a stat it can't even get lul. I would have assumed it should be Attack Speed. Also, Icy Veins shows splitting like all rolls on build to cooldown AND area damage. I see no one on leaderboards bothering to roll area and going for max cooldown. So who was right, what should be rolled to what? And is Icy right and Valor wants some area damage?

    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/692991645678960690/700930375358349312/unknown.png

    submitted by /u/CosmicTeapott to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Valor Sader help GR110

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Having a hard time figuring out why this isn't better. I used to play DH and never had an issue with it. This season I wanted to try Sader for the first time. Used to love the old hammerdin. Here is the profile, paragon 1007. https://www.d3planner.com/231270060 .

    It seems like I should be doing much better. I just get blown up at 110 GR. Any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/ciajabo to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Can I do something with this primal Flavor of Time?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Highest level PARAGON ive seen in a Girl Gamer :O

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Paragon 1365 and about to reach level 70 on a 7 hr character :O

    #live now

    https://www.twitch.tv/mantisapparatus/

    submitted by /u/CanniluxCEO to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    So good news ... Got a better one! ��

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment