• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Diablo Master Set Dungeon 🤩

    Diablo Master Set Dungeon ��


    Master Set Dungeon ��

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Absolute madlad Wudijo takes down GR 100 with Blackthrone's Necro

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    The rank 1 wizard clear is by a character played for less than 5 hours. Does this bother anyone else?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    I've been competing on the solo wizard leaderboard for season 20 (I'm number 5 as I write this post). I noticed the other day that a person with mediocre gear took the number one spot:

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Rascalreturn-1531/hero/120038324

    I noticed their paragon level (over 4200). This account got all of its paragon levels playing other classes, saved the good wizard gear they found, and then took the number one wizard spot due to a massive paragon level. This destroyed my will to play, as I haven't logged on since I saw this. Ironically, I saw this coming by the end of the season, but I'm surprised it happened so soon. Here's a recent comment I made about paragon levels:

    https://old.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/fytl92/putting_a_cap_on_paragon/fn32for/

    My personal story aside, does it bother you that someone can top the leaderboard for a given class because of a massive paragon level advantage? If it does bother you, do you have any ideas on how to fix this? Do you think paragon levels should transfer between characters? How about legendary gems? Should they cap paragon at a reasonable level? Etc.

    I'm curious what the community thinks. Obviously I am a bit bitter about how this affected me, but I'm interested in this discussion in general.

    submitted by /u/IconicIsotope
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anyone Still Play Diablo 1?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Just getting back into, right now I plan on getting level 50 with each character and playing until my eyes bleed and I learn every mechanic in the game. I've played before but it was off and on. With nothing else to do during the apocalypse, I'm ready to play THE BEST DIABLO game ever.

    submitted by /u/OcularOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Boss mode conquest kills not registering

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Go Mule Vs. PlugY

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Anyone want to discuss using GoMule Vs PlugY? I already use Go Mule. 2 years worth of progress. I can't convert my characters and I don't want to lose the progress I have made either. I'm interested in PlugY. What would you do?

    submitted by /u/stoind
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Baroness of Greed & her goblins

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Hey guys!

    My friend and I discovered that if we don't kill the Baroness instantly like we normally do, she spawns treasure goblins. (I'm sure everyone already knew this, but I'm new.)

    Thus far, every single goblin we've killed has dropped a legendary, so were thinking of setting up a goblin farm in the Vault.

    Does anyone know if there's a cap on how many she can spawn in a given encounter? We want to maximize our harvest!

    I tried googling it, but I couldn't find any info.

    Thanks in advance! (:

    submitted by /u/haIIiwell
    [link] [comments]

    Going to get Diablo 3 for the first time to CoOp with my sis. I have a few options and need help.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    We both have a Nintendo switch and I have 1 PS4. Should I get it on PS4 and couch co op or get it on switch and we get our own screens?

    submitted by /u/tvboyman
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to buy Diablo II

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I had my stimulus check and after weeding through responsibilities, stocking food/supplies and paying my end of the rent. I decided "hey, remember how you wanted to buy Diablo II? and that you couldn't when you had your tax return because you wanted to be better at managing money? Now's the time!"

    But then I got there and I had to stop myself because I asked in a discord chat about whether the Blizzard.net version had more support than the ISO pirated version I had for years. About having resolution support which is a big thing for me simply because, I don't usually like playing a lot of games in full screen.

    My answer was "No". Which disappointed me greatly to know that Blizzard hasn't implemented good resolution support despite the mods doing a greater job than they can ever achieve. I just simply wanted to like, show some support.

    Is there any advantage to owning Diablo II on blizzard.net?

    submitted by /u/nykross
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 sale

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Anyone knows how long will the sale last?

    submitted by /u/BuffaloTomo
    [link] [comments]

    Seaso 20 Barb

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I started a new season 20 barbarian and I was thinking about going with the Leap/Earthquake build with the might of the earth, does anyone have any suggestions on other builds I should use?

    submitted by /u/Claunch5k
    [link] [comments]

    Is tanky singularity possible?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    So I really like the idea of singularity mages shooting stuff, but I really dislike the squishiness of the build. I'm currently playing a poison nova build and it's so tanky and nice while still doing good dmg (I've only pushed to like gr80 and can speedrun 60s in 2/3 minutes). So my question is whehter or not I can just stack on hella toughness on a singularity build and still output enough damage? (I'll probably go zodiac ring for the cd reduction and just go with only LotD as my only long cd skill).

    Examples that I'm theorycrafting:

    1. Using unity for a massive boost in toughness
    2. Using stone gauntlets (though the atkspd debuff makes me want to not use it)
    3. Using St Archew's Gage for the 150% shield (though I think normal mobs can kill you too and this doesn't help with that)
    4. Using dayntee's with an aura of frailty to protect against close range threats (though I should be pretty far from the danger so this doesn't seem all that helpful)
    submitted by /u/Nihilist_Ned
    [link] [comments]

    Hey all, relatively new to Diablo 3 and I have a question about weapons.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    I'm playing through the season right now and I picked up a zweihander (I'm just getting into torment 4) and have not been aboe to find anything that comes close to matching it. Thing is I'm playing a wizard. Am I missing something? I feel like there must be a reason for me to use the wands and arcane sources over the big beefy sword, just not sure what that reason is.

    submitted by /u/Shrike290
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 04/16/20

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 357 of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Error code 1016 only on Asia server

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Just as mentioned in the title, I've tried the DNS flush, disabled IPv6, allowed game access through on antivirus firewalls. I've done everything, only Asia servers are giving me this problem. Can someone help me please.

    submitted by /u/plki21
    [link] [comments]

    Increasingly tanky enemies?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Hello! First of all, this is my first Diablo game (I got it on Switch a few days ago because it was 50% off) and I'm having the time of my life right now (already on Act 4, on my mid-50s level).

    I found the game a bit too easy so I set it to the difficulty just before Torment 1 (since it was still locked). While I do like that enemies no longer only tickle me with their silly toothpick swords and claws and whatever, I'm a bit concerned about the enemy tankiness. All my weapons right now are yellow and orange colored, with most of them having +Life on Hit (oh yeah i'm a Monk), so that I won't get my health to 0 in six to seven hits (I have around 1.5 aspd).

    This leads to my question - I am not sure if I do enough damage for this difficulty level. Enemies take YEARS to die. Is lategame/endgame Diablo 3 still like this? Or do you also get ridiculously more powerful to be able to pop enemies fast (without dying in five hits)?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_LEWD_SELFIES
    [link] [comments]

    Conquests

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    I have a vyr chontodo wizard. For this character, what is the easiest conquest in season 20? I can never do them properly, can't decide which one should I try.

    submitted by /u/bugradal
    [link] [comments]

    Is it Possible to get Bezlebub or Hellfire to Work on Android?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    I've been playing Diablo 1 on my tablet, it works out much better than I could have imagined. I'm wondering if anyone has gotten bezlebub, hellfire or any other mods to work?

    submitted by /u/OcularOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Looted gazing demise

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Hi i am leveling a Witch Doctor and a lvl 30 gazing Demise dropped. Should i wear it until 70 or may I cube it (possible before 70)?

    submitted by /u/Yatri_404
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment