• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Diablo Hydra Breakpoints

    Diablo Hydra Breakpoints


    Hydra Breakpoints

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    There have been quite a few posts here recently asking about breakpoints and Attack Speed gearing for Hydra builds. I've thrown together a Google Sheet that should allow you to input your characters stats and view which breakpoint you're currently on. I've deliberately broken the stats down by slot so you can play around with values to see which slots might be worth changing to hit your next breakpoint.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G2DmFOFccskjfBmohPIch-YAQm8NbPxZGGRRhKb9bPc/edit?usp=sharing

    Comments, criticism and suggestions are welcome.

    submitted by /u/KylVonCarstein to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Getting one shot in gr110

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/485541334

    I keep getting one shot, sometimes even in wotb especially by elementals like mortar and i can't figure out why. Im keeping my band of might up. Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/mike3904 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Mundunugu d3planner simulation skill priority?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the proper skill priority in order to simulate Mundunugu's damage? I'm not sure what conditions need to be entered for it to place 3 phantasms. Or if it is even possible to accurately simulate it because it seems like the trash don't die to proc Confidence Ritual to keep BBV up.

    submitted by /u/StarblindCelestial to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Chp. 4 completion

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    I need help on how to get through the 4th chapter maybe a starter build so I can at least do the gr 20 solo. I'm unsure on how to get more powerful to reach torment 4 pls help!

    submitted by /u/Baldrip to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Was stuck at GR80

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Was stuck at GR 80 for a bit with my DH rapid fire. Saw a few post on here about using the shadow set.......I am no longer stuck haha loving the impale. My gear is crappy now but it works. Just need to aquire better versions of the shadow set and a much better quiver.

    submitted by /u/smallpox13 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    GR 20+ solo (non-seasonal)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Paragon level 130 and I can't seem to do any GRs fast enough after GR 24. What am I doing wrong? Also feel like my gear hasn't improved in forver, is it better to drop the difficulty level to climb GRs faster? Currently running on T1. I don't know, I'm lost. Any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/demo-lition2020 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    very new to wd sb build, confused about the main weapon

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    what weapon should i reforge, the barber or sacred harvester? im pretty sure it should be the sacred harvester because the barber is much better on cube. but im confused because the guides always tells that the barber is BIS on main weapon, and im not sure why.

    submitted by /u/pauuu to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran coming back. Need guidance

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Been playing DH since release. Left for two years and now during quarantine I've decided to spend some time diving deep into my beloved demon hunter again. So starting afresh - what do I need to keep in mind this season (20is it? Damn) and how do I fastest build from scratch - anyone out there willing to help?

    Ps. Does anyone play hardcore anymore? D.s.

    submitted by /u/Tokfrans to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid question for WhirlRend

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Why is Rend on your hotbar? If Whirlwind applies it, what's the point? Am I supposed to be using it?

    submitted by /u/irvingyanover to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    GR100++ ashnagarr's blood bracers or nemesis bracers?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Running with a LoD Fire stacked Meteor build with sigil. Just hit GR109 solo and wondering if I should replace Nemesis Bracers with Ashnagarrs? Starting to get ripped open easier. Sitting at about 2.7k Paragon. So perhaps I need more Vitality points.

    Anyway, was curious if the Nemesis is needed in the higher GRs to counter the low amount of Elites that spawn without the shrine spawn? thanks!

    submitted by /u/Warfaire to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    T&T breakpoint question

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I'm not very knowledgeable on breakpoints, but I do understand that to hit a certain breakpoint on hydra you need IAS in weapon, belt, and max gloves (and ring?). If my only attack speed on gear right now is one ring and T&T (none on weapon and I don't currently use belt), is it still beneficial to use T&T? Is the increased attack speed I do have lost because I'm not hitting a certain breakpoint? Would I be better off using mage fist for the fire damage increase until I have the correct gear in each other slot (or even Stone for toughness)?

    submitted by /u/PicpoulBlanc to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Vyr Archon Wizard Questions Here

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys i have just started playing diablo 3 and i absolutely loved it.In my first seasonal character i decided to play Archon Vyr Wizard and i got to like 105ish GR but i cannot seem to get through it.

    My build is pretty similar to people who are in the leaderboards with the same build but i have some questions.

    1- Do you think Build is better with crimson's and the royal grandeur for the cube. And what else should i cube ?

    2- Is the build better with the Traveler's Pledge and Compass Rose set?

    3- I am currently using Convention of elements and karini's for the ring and crimson and vyr set together with the ring of royal grandeur. Can Augmenting all my items get me through 115's or 120's of Greater Rift or what else can i do to improve the build ?

    Thanks A Lot =)

    submitted by /u/xPuNiSh3rx to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    WhirlRend Barb Little Rogue options

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    WhirlRend Barb Little Rogue options

    I'm confused... I know that attack speed does nothing for rend, but what about the extra bleed?

    https://preview.redd.it/7in8tg00l0t41.jpg?width=3442&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=104324e3f8d93d8158dbd7be79f6502bda4c0e62

    submitted by /u/DeepThought1977 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Uliana SSS/EP S20

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Hey there. I love the playstyle and I'm experimenting a lot with it. First, I haven't stumbled upon any alterations of this build based on the seasonal buff. Any insights you might want to share?

    This is the base build: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/monk-uliana-seven-sided-strike-build-with-exploding-palm

    What I've found is that, at least while getting up there, the build is lacking a lot of survivability for the situations you'll find yourself in. What helped me a lot was to not only cube "binding of the lost" for damage reduction but also "crystal fist", giving 50% damage reduction after dashing.

    Specificall I wonder if you can now get around using captain crimson and the RorG by cubing something for damage that wasn't cubeable without the season buff. That would enable you to wear "binding of the lost" directly with the actual set pants and also free up the rorg slot. So basically +2 cube slots and only -1 to compensate maybe?

    Next, I don't like the choice of "Way of the Hundred Fists". I much prefer the big freezing rune of "Crippling Wave". It helps a lot staying alive surrounded by monsters, and it spreads alot more EP.

    Which brings me to EP and "Gungdo Gear". Yes, the freezing rune is the best one. But it feels like that is a buggy ripoff regarding Gungdo. How so? EP is only spread to monsters that don't die from the blast. This is extremely limiting for the usefulness of Gundo, because the blasted enemies don't transmit EP to even more enemies. This changes a bit when you can't really kill the monsters that easily, but then you don't really get the regular kills that would spread it in the first place.

    Compare that to the fire rune. That's what I want! The damage of EP is to a large degree over time. That means it can help actually killing weak enemies by just applying EP, but it also means that enemies in the blast zone will survive, catch EP and then die, spreading it further. Leads to beautiful chain reactions across multiple screens sometimes.

    Anyway, that's why I would love to get my damage so high that the fire rune is viable in T16 rifts.

    Oh and I don't use cyclone strike because really I don't want to group them. I want them to be spread out so I don't break the chain reaction. What would be the best Mantra to replace it with? Currently going with dodge, in tandem with dogde via "dashing strike".

    Oh and I absolutely hate snapshotting, I refuse to make use of that. I guess in that case you might as well drop Gungdo from the "official" build.

    Okay, that's about it. Hope it was interesting and I'm eager to hear any thoughts on all that.

    submitted by /u/biertschick to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment