• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Diablo Double goblin buff for rest of season 20.

    Diablo Double goblin buff for rest of season 20.


    Double goblin buff for rest of season 20.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Got lucky with the Double Goblin Event! 2 Menagerist Goblins!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    These games man....

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Diablo 3 and Diablo 2, I have no experience with 1. Never have I played 2 games in my life with such passion. And have absolutely no fucking idea what I am doing. Being the type that's bothered by that sort of thing I do the usual and take to the internet wikis and forums. This however is where this game to me shines above all others.

    Such a grand ravel of experienced players, all that knowledge just there ripe for the reading. So if someone could give me the key phrase or at least tell me what language you people are fucking jabbering in that would help tremendously. Fuck, since I was 12 I have been trying to figure out if you people all had epilepsy or were being attacked and as a last resort were smacking an unknown assailant with the keyboard in an effort to stop him from seeing your build for your dumbass demon hunter.

    Meanwhile I'm over here wondering which merchant is giving away the free IKs set that everyone but me is rocking. Well about 16 years later and guess what I finally figured out what IKs is bitches I'm one step closer to cracking the code and bring all you bastards down. Maybe then you'll stop leaving games everytme I equip an item that your strategy guide says isn't for my character, or at least tell me why everyone runs like the plague as soon as I step foot into a lobby or join a search for group post. I don't even have time to say "what's up" before you assholes are stabbing you're quit to lobby buttons. Sad part is I'm a higher fucking Lvl than most of the people who do it to me.......

    Just sitting there like, God dammit I have been feeling like the smelly kid for almost 2 decades and the best I can get out of anyone is some level 3 billion guy who treats me like I am the diablo special needs kid. What in the actual fuck is going on?????

    When diablo 4 comes out I'm not sure I'll even buy it cause everytime I go to play the new release I feel like it's the first day of school and I shit my pants the year before and everyone knows. This shit gives me anxiety. So if I end up with a valium addiction you guys will have that on your conciousness.

    Oh yeah and is anyone else using wreath of lightning as one of there Legendary gems? I'm trying to figure out which are the best and extract them to the cube.

    submitted by /u/tOOSSEt
    [link] [comments]

    D2 photorealistic fan concepts

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    So, after the amazing job from this dude, I'd like to do a recap, so please post if you have more:

    So lets recap:

    Act towns:

    Act Bosses

    Regular mobs:

    Character classes:

    Gear:

    Misc:

    submitted by /u/trollacodel15
    [link] [comments]

    GRift 104, Frenzy Barbarian, using Horde of the Ninety Savages

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Leapquake Barb is too fun. Do you guys have non-seasonal characters you always come back to?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I always come back to my old leapquake build Barb. It's so fun hopping around creating lava explosions. Just wondering if you guys switch around characters, or once a season ends you stop playing that character altogether?

    Also, if anyone has any recommendations for leapquake build weapons i'd love to hear your thoughts. I used Blade of the Tribes, but makes my Seismic Slam attack speed is 50% faster with Fjord Cutter. I've been stuck on Greater Rift 85.

    submitted by /u/2zoots
    [link] [comments]

    Grind Bounties? XboxOne

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    LFG is dead. Anyone want to grind bounties? Or whatever really. I'm on Xbox one.

    k1ngcr1ms0n

    submitted by /u/BeingNiceHelps
    [link] [comments]

    So, i never run into any other players ? where are they ?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I am a little confused as to where i need to go to feel like i am playing a multiplayer in this game. Should i be playing a seasonal character, a regular one ? what difficulty is everyone playing at ? torment 4 ? 6 ?

    submitted by /u/exuuro
    [link] [comments]

    Best goblin farm in diablo 3?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I've been farming cave of the moon clan and with the new x2 goblins I thought I might wanna find a better spot

    submitted by /u/1_The_Zucc_1
    [link] [comments]

    Back in Diablo 2

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Haven't played D2 in a long while. Decided to make a trapsin that will respec into a kicker for ubers. First assassin really.

    So it's been a while and I've hit the wall that is Hell. I'm 64, trapper. I have rhyme, stealth, lore, goldwrap, some rare gloves rings and ammy, Sanders, and LR charges wand. Offhand is Spellsteal for teleport.

    Merc has a rare helm, some Ancient Armor, and Insight Polearm. Holy Freeze aura I'd really like to farm Countess for Lem to make Treachery but keep dying. Merc just dies in Hell. NM cows he needs to be babysat, but Hell is him just walking up and dying.

    Farming and gearing advice? What needs to change so I can run Countess?

    submitted by /u/Humbart_Wessel
    [link] [comments]

    D3 WD Gem question

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Why would a witch doctor put Emeralds and/or Rubys in the chest and pants?

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/ramsey613
    [link] [comments]

    Help with plateau-ing with higher torments [D3]

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Context: My girlfriend and I are grinding D3, currently on T14 but we focus on greater rifts and have currently only completed a level 68. We're about 450 paragon levels in and our gear really just doesn't seem to be upgradable anymore. She's using Jade Harvesters set on her WD and I've tried all 3 Nec sets but have had the most luck with Inarious. My stats are pretty stuck at ~530K/45M/1M and hers are ~810K/23M/1M. With 15 stacks of bone armor I have about 189M armor and her soul harvest buffs her damage way past 1M.

    The issue: she still doesn't have a huge problem with killing enemies in higher T levels with her insane double haunt damage and the ability to soul harvest affected enemies to just delete them. It's starting to level out but not too bad. I, on the other hand, am the reason we aren't beating higher level rifts. I'm able to stomp a group no problem, but if there's any less than say 5 enemies directly on me I'm absolutely useless. I have no range potential so if the enemy uses plague/molten/etc, I just watch as she slowly chips them away which wastes tons of time.

    My Setup: Devour with the healing rune, Blood Syphon that pulls in health globes for when Devour doesn't cut it, bone armor that stuns, the curse that kills people with <15% life and it's the aura around me, bone spirit that charms as an attempt to be more useful against smaller groups, death nova with spikes rune and a cube power that increases damage by 400% for every enemy near me. Death nova is my only way of making noticeable damage and it can stack up to destroy groups insanely fast. Very situational though because of the range and how often they use elemental abilities to create spacing.

    Question: Can my Nec be saved by getting better gear? I can't seem to find any gear that will improve my damage significantly without absolutely destroying my armor and making me useless. Is Inarious not the way to go? Am I not utilizing it correctly? I'm just at a dead end and need some tips from the D3 T16 gods please. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Jaketatoes
    [link] [comments]

    Architects of Terror: How Blizzard North Designed the Ultimate Final Boss in Diablo and Diablo 2

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Hi, all,

    I'm the author of Stay Awhile and Listen, a trilogy of books about the history of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzard North, and Diablo. You can get the first two books on digital platforms in a pay-what-you-want bundle right now, so in celebration I extracted excerpts from Books I and II on the creation of the Diablo character in the first two Diablo titles. https://medium.com/@dlcraddock/architects-of-terror-how-blizzard-north-designed-the-ultimate-final-boss-in-diablo-and-diablo-2-c12d86cf20f

    No obligation to buy the bundle. I just wanted to share some stories. Everyone have a great weekend!

    submitted by /u/dlcraddock
    [link] [comments]

    I just unlocked Adventure mode and I don't understand it. I want to increase difficulty but I keep getting the same armor rating so how am I supposed to increase difficulty?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I'm completely new to endgame and I want to be like the people that play at torment 16 easily and win lots of loot and set, etc etc

    submitted by /u/Asiius
    [link] [comments]

    Any modern games like Diablo 1 (yup, not Diablo 2 or 3)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    So I brought Diablo 1 on GOG and my god... Even after all those years and nostalgia goggles off - It's amazing game! Atmosphere is sooooo good, loot drops are not so big as in D2/D3 but that makes the game even more difficult and reward by getting good item for you char. is fantastic!

    Graphics are also amazing! So many pixel art games these days and yet Diablo 1 beats almost all of them by attention to details.

    So that got me thinking... We all know so many clones and games inspired by Diablo 2 - PoE, Grim Dawn, Wolcen, Diablo 3, Torchlight 2 etc. But what are some hidden recent gems that are more inspired by Diablo 1?
    I can think only of couple:
    Torchlight 1
    Book of Demons
    Stoneshard (and that one is AMAZING!!)

    So here's the question. I'm sure I'm missing some aRPGs that are more like Diablo 1 (dark, brutal, loot based games but more with horror vibe rather than action) so can anyone recommend something new?

    submitted by /u/Whoopy2000
    [link] [comments]

    Equipping character with equipment. What characteristics to chose? DIABLO 3

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Hello. I am new to diablo 3. I am improving my characters with equipment but I have doubt what characteristics should I choose. Normally because I am starting now I give priority to have equipment that provides additional experience per kill with the objective to envolve my characters faster. But other characteristics are also good. What is recommended? By the way I am enjoying a lot the game

    submitted by /u/onun1980
    [link] [comments]

    [D1]Question about single player

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I'm planning to go on yet another D1 journey but I had a question. Is it possible to do a single player character and continue building him even after you kill diablo? Like continue farming in the same world? I know that you cant do nightmare or hell difficulties on single player.

    I thought about doing a local TCP ip character so I can have those replay value for single player but then I lose on some of the awesome quests from single player and those rewards like butchers cleaver. Cant get butchers cleaver guarentee from butcher in TCP ip mode...

    What are your thoughts? If I were to try beelzebub or any other mod is it possible ?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Jshaka
    [link] [comments]

    Can I just Upgrade to Reaper of Souls?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Hey, today I started playing Diablo 3. I bought it on Amazon and pasted the code in the Battle.net shop and everything worked fine. I found out in order to play the adventure mode, I need to buy the Reaper of Souls DLC thing. Can I buy that on Amazon, because I still have an gift card for it, or do I need the buy it directly from the Battle.net shop. Thank you for your help.

    submitted by /u/Force_OW
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbowgoblin guild

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Hey there! I recently started grinding for the whole rainbow cosmetics, and watched a few tutorials for goblin farming routes. Sometimes its mentioned that you join a guild with active members hunting for rgbs. However, i cant find such a guild, so my question is wether there is a rgb farming guild you recommend or if they even exist.

    submitted by /u/RaikOnFire
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal play new player

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    I just bought this game in ps4 but i have played this game a few years ago in my ps3, I started seasonal play with a necro , I don't have a single clue on how this seasonal play works and I don't know how it differs from a normal playthrough , and I can't change the difficulty to hard , should i start with a normal playthrough or should i continue this seasonal play?

    submitted by /u/nojiiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Viable Blackthorn set

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Wudijo just released a video jokingly using the set on a Necro to clear gr100

    And I was just thinking, how much do they need to buff to take it from being extra forgotten souls to an actually viable set on par with captain crimsons maybe

    Peace out Guys ;D

    submitted by /u/Jm130691
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment