• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Diablo 24 hours of garbage pulls. Sometimes it pays to be nice.

    Diablo 24 hours of garbage pulls. Sometimes it pays to be nice.


    24 hours of garbage pulls. Sometimes it pays to be nice.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Can the Mundunugus set be farm on my non seasonal WD?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    I’ll be honest, I’m a Noob

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    I've sparked some interested in this game & wanted to try something different since I haven't really tried this type of game or got into this type of game. Should I start off from the first diablo or does it not matter? Also, does it matter wether It's played on the switch or PS4, experience wise? Thanks

    submitted by /u/NugPacino
    [link] [comments]

    Login Queue

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Well, it looks like in about ~1765 minutes I'll be able to play D3.

    Anyone else got this?

    submitted by /u/cdbaksu
    [link] [comments]

    My hunt for the Mundunugu set is going well

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Question regarding primals

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    If I myself have completed GR 70 solo (unlocked primals) and I join someone's game who has not unlocked them, will they still drop? How about if I'm in a local co-op game where the person joining my game has not unlocked them, will they still drop for me?

    I know it might be hard to verify this but was just curious, thanks for the feedback

    submitted by /u/BuryMeAt666
    [link] [comments]

    Should D4 have Followers?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    The overly chatty/sarcastic followers in D3 really killed what little atmosphere there was in the game. So I don't know if I really want followers in D4. Should the followers more or less be silent as in D2 or just a lot less talkative/more serious this time around.

    submitted by /u/Mir_man
    [link] [comments]

    OG Diablo Armor of Valor Bloodstone

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    So I am playing the OG Diablo for the first time. I got to this quest, and I don't know if I screwed something up but I don't remember finding the bloodstone after the first room opens up. I've found the other 2 rooms, maybe I had already put the stone into the fountain thing, not sure. On the third room i didn't get a stone. Am I supposed to get a third stone in the third room?

    submitted by /u/RessertD-nickert
    [link] [comments]

    Level up and rift running

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Hey guys! Just started my first seasonal character on the switch, if theres anyone willing to run rifts together it would be amazing! Do pm me for my friend code! Need help leveling up😊

    submitted by /u/bruceyb96
    [link] [comments]

    WW Barbs, what is the tipping point from bul'kathos to istvans?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Right now I'm comfortably pulling 2-3 min t16s. I know that if I change a few passives and throw on istvans I can solo gr100. What is the highest gr that can be comfortably farmed with bul'kathos? With good ancients and rolls, when do GRs go from farm to push?

    submitted by /u/Split_Screen
    [link] [comments]

    Noob here dumb question

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Do I really need to run nephalem rifts for every greater rift or can I have unlimited greater rift keys somehow?

    submitted by /u/ajdavi
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Ok how many people have actually gotten the crystal/liquid rainbow? Cause I've been farming for a while and I'm starting to lose hope

    submitted by /u/Skeleton_King-111
    [link] [comments]

    Witch Doctor question

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I just started playing D3 in general, but also WD as my 2nd class. My question is when using spirit barrage, do you spam it or just activate it? same goes for the locust swarm. It seems like when i spirit barrage and keep activating it, more damage happens. i know that seems obvious but im just looking for some advice in general how to run grifts with it

    submitted by /u/ohnoezzz
    [link] [comments]

    Uber Diablo

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I am playing D3 eternal on Lite and was wondering if anyone could share some info on end game, there was something like uber tristram in d2 wasn't it? Is there something alike in d3?

    Or is it eternal in the sense that GR are all there is?

    submitted by /u/godtering
    [link] [comments]

    New Meta Episode 93: Diablo 3 Community Manager Leaves Blizzard

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    LFG Conquest - Curses (350 monster kills)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! Just looking to organise a group for the Conquest Curses which requires you to kill 350 enemies at a cursed chest at T10 or higher.

    My battle-net name is Scraped#6468

    I have a WW hurricane barb ready. Will be probably fishing for the bounty in Paths of the Drowned.

    submitted by /u/Criticized-
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X hint :D

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Made a simple excel to keep track as you finish one set dungeon after the next.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    [Monk/Inna] What can I improve? Can I see your Inna's builds?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/666369866

    I don't have the necessary items for LoD monk build or Sunwukos right now, so for the time being I'm looking to improve my Inna's build. I run GR82 in 9-10 minutes, probably can run a bit higher.

    My questions:

    1) What items do I waste bloodshards on at Kadala's?

    2) Is my socketed gems correct? How do I determine if I should use dexterity or all resist?

    3) What special gems should I be running? I know Bane of Trapped for sure.

    4) What specific Mantra should I have, evasion or resist improvement? Any other mantra options?

    5) Just rerolled some higher stats on some gear, is there anything else worth rerolling/changing?

    6) Anything else that you would change?

    Please post your Innas builds and what GR level you can run, if you have them so that I can compare and adapt.

    submitted by /u/500239
    [link] [comments]

    do you need these in your inventory in order to gain the primary and secondary stuff?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    What's the best/fastest class for Speed Rifts/Bounties?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I have a In-Geom Wave of Light Monk, which is pretty damn fast, but i was wondering if there is a faster build/class, especially for T16 Rifts and Bounties?

    submitted by /u/RedSkyNL
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question: Can enemies drop Horadric cubes in D2:LoD?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I just cleared my first Travincal on Nightmare wih my Sorc and one of the bosses dropped a cube. Here's a picture I took as proof: https://imgur.com/AwbHMtE

    I have never heard of something like that happening. Is it even supposed to be possible?

    submitted by /u/Zufallsname
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie Question about replacing Weapons (Chantodo)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Hi guys, just started playing (I'm really loving the game) and got to beat GR 22, in the meanwhile I'm farming for building the vyr Chantodo set to melt this GR monsters. Now, my question is, I got a wand and an offhand with pretty good effects that boost my damage up to 480k, but I found the Chantodo duo (wand and off hand) that gives me the archon effect, the problem is that my dmg goes down to 380k! Should I switch to the Chantodo set just for the effect or should I wait for a new Chantodo more powerful weapon? Cheers guys and good slashing to all of you!

    submitted by /u/electric_jug
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment